Do you really want to take that away?
经过激烈的比赛
After some complicated math,
今天的赢家是
the winner is...
布莱德福德和陈
...Bradford and Chen!
所以他们今天的酒水不用掏钱了
Which means their drinks are also free.
- 嘿 - 恭喜了 兄弟
- Hey! - Congrats, man.
你感觉怎么样 兄弟
Hey, how you doing, man?
- 诶 - 什么事
- Eh. - Yeah?
- 抱一下 - 谢谢
- I'll give you a hug. - Thank you.
Where in the world have I been?
嘿
Hey.
你上一次失去是什么时候
When's the last time you lost something?
什么
What?
你在学院打破了你♥爸♥爸的记录
You broke all your dad's records at the Academy.
是你们班里的第一名
You were the first in your class.
你上一次输比赛是什么时候
When's the last time you lost at a competition?
不知道 不记得了
I don't know. I can't remember.
感觉你付出了很多
Sounds exhausting.
是啊 好吧
Yeah. It is, okay?
我需要证明我是属于这里的
Look, I just need to prove that I belong here,
并不是因为我爸爸当过警♥察♥才来的
that I didn't just inherit this spot,
而是我自己争取到的
that I earned it.
可以给你些建议吗
Can I give you some advice?
当然了
Sure.
如果你能胜任这份工作大家就不会介意你得到它的途径
Nobody cares how you got here if you can do the job.
所以不如时不时的给自己松松线
So give yourself a break every now and then.
Hold me close and let me know...
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
谢谢你今天帮我
Thanks for looking out for me today.
没关系 都是小事
Oh, um, it was... it was my pleasure.
很开心你赢了
I'm glad you won.
你说的对
You were right.
我最喜欢的就是你了
You are my favorite.
奈尔 我应该对你说实话
Look, Nell, I-I should tell you,
我结婚了
I'm married.
这我还真不知道
Huh. I didn't know that.
事情很复杂
Yeah. It's complicated.
但我还是可以请你喝点东西感谢你
But I-I can still buy you a drink to say thanks.
好吧 不过不好意思
Yeah, sorry.
我不喜欢复杂的事
I don't do complicated.
但是谢谢那本书了
But, um, thanks for the book.
嗯
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
抱歉让你输了
Hey. Sorry you lost.
没事 你赢了我也很开心
No. I'm... I'm happy you won.
我之前说安东尼奥想约你的话
Uh, look, I-I lied, uh, when I said
我一点也没关系是在说谎
I wasn't bothered. by Antonio hitting on you.
但是我也不应该嫉妒
But it's not my place to be jealous, so...
嫉妒什么
Of what?
我拒绝了他
I said no.
我跟你分手不是为了和别人约会
I didn't break up with you so I could date somebody else.
我分手是为了专心当警♥察♥
I did it so I could focus on being a cop.
And let me know I'm not...
我就是个白♥痴♥
I'm an idiot.
是啊
Yeah.
抱歉
And I'm sorry.
Hold me close and tell me that...
我也是
Me too.
回头见了
Uh... I will see you later.
再见
Goodbye.
看来她才是成熟的人
So, it turns out she's the mature one.
你真是变了
Wow, you really have changed.
这不好笑
It's not funny.
别太逼自己 约翰
Give yourself a break, John.
你上一次单身是什么时候
When was the last time you were single?
我结婚以前 不
Before I was married. No.
不 我从上高中开始就一直和辛迪·卡尔杜齐在一起了
No, I dated Cindy Carducci all through high school.
所以 从来没单身过
So... never.
哇 好吧
Wow. Yeah.
你应该学会独处
You deserve some you time.
正好你现在是洛杉矶的单身汉了 可以做回幼稚的男孩
To be a little immature and figure out who you are
看清楚真正的自己
now that you're a single guy in L.A.
犯些愚蠢的错误 做些轻率的决定 对吗
Make mistakes. Fall on your face, right?
做自己
Be on your own.
我不喜欢轻率
I don't like falling on my face.
也不喜欢自己一个人
Or being on my own.
你怎么知道
How would you know?
敬一杯做自己
To being on my own.
共勉
Together.
Ooh, ooh, ooh
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表