- 你在开玩笑吧 - 我也希望是
- You're kidding. - I wish.
但是地震发生时,他走进了枪库
But then when it hit, he got into the gun cabinet,
我很害怕他忘记哪个枪是真枪
and I was terrified he would forget which was which.
- 你能关了警报吗? - 能
- Can you turn off that alarm? - Yes.
关了它,在外面等着
Go do that, then wait outside.
跟着我
On me.
Jonah!
Jonah!
Lamont先生,我们是洛杉矶警♥察♥!
Mr. Lamont, LAPD!
Lamont先生
Mr. Lamont,
请你站在我能看见的地方
I need you to stand where I can see you
把你的武器放在地板上
and put your weapons on the ground.
我不会上当的
I'm not falling for that.
我看了“午夜天启”那一集
I saw that episode of "Midnight Apocalypse"
他们偷了警♥察♥制♥服♥
where they steal the police uniforms.
这家伙失去理智了
This guy is out of his mind.
先生,你现在脑子不太清楚
Sir, you're not thinking straight.
- 我们是来这儿帮助你的 - 我不相信你
- We're here to help you. - I don't believe you!
这只是一只BB枪
It was just a BB.
那个警报声简直在吃我脑子
That alarm is eating into my brain!
Jonah会关了警报
Jonah's taking care of that.
你们对Jonah做了什么?
What have you done with Jonah?
他没事,Jonah没事
He's fine! Jonah is fine.
他在帮我们,正在去关了这警报
He's helping us. Gonna take care of that alarm.
啊……你骗了他
Ah, you tricked him.
他在帮你偷我的储备
He's helping you steal my rations!
Jonah!
别听他们的!
Don't listen to them!
别信他们!
Don't trust them!
我们要在这儿一整天了
We're gonna be here all day.
Lamont先生,我相信你
Mr. Lamont, I'm gonna confide in you,
但你不能告诉任何人
but you can't tell anyone.
我们准备了一个地方,什么都有
We have a place all set up.
许多我们这样的幸存者正在往那儿去
A bunch of us survivors are heading that way.
储备能维持好几年,还有太阳能
Rations that can last for years, solar power,
但你得相信我们,放下武器
but we need you to trust us and set down your weapons.
转过身,把手背在脑袋后面
Turn around, and put your hands on the back of your head.
跪下
Get on your knees.
- 你还好吗? - 还好
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
从好的方面看,我们现在终于有了合法的理由
On the bright side, we finally have a legit reason
去趟医院
to go to the hospital now.
Jonah!给我律师打电♥话♥
Jonah! Call my lawyer.
没有手铐该多好
It would be a lot nicer without these cuffs.
- 恶棍 - 短♥信♥通了
- Tough. - Texts are back online.
助理地区检察官的短♥信♥
It's from the ADA.
暗♥杀♥小组不是要杀Hayes
The hit team wasn't trying to kill Hayes...
而是要救他
it was trying to rescue him.
你一直都知道这事?
You were in on it the whole time?
你差点害死我们
You set us up to be killed.
不
No.
好吧,是的
Well, yeah.
尽管我喜欢
As much as I love the idea
在亚利桑那州Armpit做咖啡师的想法
of being a barista in Armpit, Arizona,
但我还有其他计划
I've got other plans.
他们怎么找到你的
How did they know how to find you?
你被隔离了,没有电♥话♥,没有互联网
You were sequestered. No phone, no Internet.
GPS追踪器,婊♥子♥养♥的♥
GPS tracker. Son of a bitch.
- 这不是我的 - 我们得离开这儿
- That's not mine. - We got to get out of here.
啊—哦
Uh-oh.
我们现在怎么办?
What do we do now?
你们俩放我走
You guys should just let me walk away.
我的意思是,这样没人会受到伤害
I mean, nobody gets hurt.
想想要是另一个弟兄在执行任务时
Think how you're gonna feel
牺牲了是什么感觉
if another buddy gets killed in the line of duty.
闭嘴
Shut up.
现在怎么办?
So what now?
他们不敢杀Hayes
They can't afford to kill Hayes,
所以他们只能来这儿带他走
so they'll have to come up here and get him.
你知道他们有三个人吧?
You do know there's three of them, right?
还挺势均力敌的
It's almost a fair fight.
用他做饵
Hook him up.
把枪扔沙子上!
Drop your guns in the sand!
- 趴在地上! - 不!
- Get down on your stomachs now! - No.
趴下!
Get down now!
手背后
Hands behind your back.
我想我的豁免权交易就快结束了
So I'm guessing my immunity deal's out the window.
咖啡厅有士力架卖♥♥
Cafeteria had snickerdoodles.
手术前不能吃东西
Can't eat before the surgery.
留着做完了手术吃
Well, you can have them after.
我知道您对我很失望
I know you're disappointed in me...
……但您和妈妈总是教我要诚实面对自己
...but you and Mom always taught me to be true to myself.
这个工作……
And... this job it's...
就是我自己的选择
it's who I am.
它让我开心
It makes me happy.
您讨厌这个体制,因为它的设计
You hate the system because it's designed
是惩罚人,而不是关心他们
to punish people, not care for them,
但是除非像我这样的人努力改变它
but that will never change
否则这将永远不会改变
unless people like me step up and make it change.
刚才我经过大堂的时候听到你跟那个病人的对话
I heard you talking to that patient down the hall.
你对他很诚实,也很友善
You were honest with him... and kind.
我印象很深
I was impressed.
陈医生?
Dr. Chen?
William,我跟你讲过,别来这儿
William. I told you not to come.
爸爸,这位是?
Dad, who's this?
一个朋友
A friend.
- 你走吧 - 我很抱歉啊
- You should go. - I'm so sorry.
我……
I was...
William,是你打了我爸爸?
William, did you assault my father?
这是个意外,我……我……我并不是……
It was an accident. I... I... I didn't...
不,Lucy
No, Lucy.
别
Don't.
- 别…… - 这会毁了他
- N... - It'll devastate him!
毁了所有我们曾经付出的努力
Destroy all the work we've done.
- 真对不起 - 让他走吧
- I'm sorry. - Let him go.
不行,我没的选择
I can't. I don't have a choice.
您做完手术,我就过来,好吗?
I will be right here when you get out of surgery, okay?
不用费心了
Don't bother.
- 对不起,对不起 - 不,不,别这样
- Sorry, sorry. - No, no. Don't be.
今天早上我反应过度
I deserve to be in a little pain
活该吃点苦头
after overreacting this morning.
因为我老爸是洛杉矶警♥察♥中的传奇
Just my dad is a legend in the LAPD.
有一半的警♥察♥认为我是因为他的名字才当上了警♥察♥
Half the people there think I just got in on his name.
我做错的任何事情给我的打击是其他见习警♥察♥的两倍
Anything I do hits me twice as hard as any other rookie.
所以呢,我……总是要保持低调
So I, um, just try to keep my head down and,
做好所有的工作
make everything about the work.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这不容易
It's not easy.
不,真正不容易的是承认地震后
No, what's not easy is admitting how freaked I was
失去你的那种恐惧感
when I couldn't get ahold of you after the earthquake.
对不起,早些时候我表现得那么白♥痴♥
I'm sorry for being such an idiot earlier.
完事儿了吗?
Do over?
完事儿了
Do over.
- 我觉得是我们的错 - 你们的“错”?
- So I guess it's our bad. - Your "bad"?
你们应该在把Hayes带到安全屋之前
Your guys were supposed to give Hayes a thorough pat-down
彻底搜身
before bringing him to the safe house.
那个追踪器怎么可能没发现?
How the hell did they miss a tracking device?
是啊,他们没发现,副官承认他在搜身的时候
Well, they didn't, the deputy who patted him down
漏过了追踪器
confessed to slipping Hayes the tracking chip.
他现在也被拘留了
He's in custody now, too.
Hayes会怎么样?
So what's gonna happen to Hayes?
他会面临十几项新的指控
Well, he's facing a half a dozen new charges,
包括两项谋杀未遂罪
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表