且再也不会发生的错误
never-going-to-happen-again mistake.
是啊
Right. Yeah.
没错
Exactly.
同意
Agreed.
我是不是在哪见过你
I know you from someplace?
好像没有
I don't think so.
真的 你看起来很眼熟
I do. You look really familiar.
我吸毒 你贩毒
I'm an addict, and you're a dealer,
可能碰到过吧
so I'm sure we've crossed paths.
他盯上她了 知道她是警♥察♥了
He's on to her. He knows she was a cop.
这么大个城市 在哪见过都有可能
It's a big city. He could have seen her anywhere.
也没准她抓过他朋友呢
Or she busted one of his friends back in the day.
有可能
Could be.
可能你就是那样一张脸
Maybe you just have one of those faces.
是啊
Sure.
常常有人这么说
Yeah. I, uh, get that all the time.
怎么回事
What happened?
没信♥号♥♥了
We lost signal.
- 她不见了 - 不行不行
- We lost her. - No, no, no, no, no, no.
可能是技术故障
It's probably just a glitch.
或者他发现了 我们得进去了
Or he's on to her. We need to go in!
所有单位注意 保持自己位置
All units, hold position!
他起疑了 我要进去了
He's on to her. I'm going in.
不 只是技术故障 提姆
No. It's just a glitch, Tim.
等一下 各单位都不要行动
Hold position. All units, hold.
我靠了 行动行动
Damn it. Go. Go, go.
警♥察♥
Police!
安全
Clear!
他们肯定是从后面出去了
They must have gone out the back.
- 都是你 - 嘿
- You did this! - Hey, hey!
- 都是你 - 别打
- You did this! - Hey!
- 你 - 嘿
- You! - Hey!
- 过来 - 冷静
- Come here! - Calm down!
冷静
Calm down!
如果不是错误呢
What if it wasn't a mistake?
什么
What?
我做点东西吃
I'm gonna make something to eat.
你吃吗
Do you want something?
不要了 谢谢
Oh, uh, not for me. Thank you.
露西
Lucy?
嘿
Hey.
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
你是凯尔·蒙哥马利 你是亚历克斯的哥哥
You're Kyle Montgomery. You're Alex's brother.
不不不
No! No, no, no, no, no.
我没有哥哥了
I don't got a brother no more.
你把他杀了
You killed him.
我没得选 他要开枪打我的
I didn't have a choice. He was gonna shoot me.
你骗人 他不会伤害任何人的
You're a liar! He wouldn't have hurt anybody.
你怎么知道 你当时又不在
You can't know that. You weren't in the roo--
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表