Doesn't matter. She was the one driving.
听着 即使我们想的话 这也不是那种可以
Look, this is not something that we can make go away --
当不存在的事
even if we wanted to.
你妻子需要一个律师
Your wife's gonna need a lawyer.
你的警官需要搞清楚他的立场
And your officer needs to figure out where he stands.
他是个警♥察♥还是个嫌疑犯的丈夫
Is he a cop or a suspect's husband?
- 谢谢 - 好的
- Thank you. - Yeah.
他说的对
He's right.
听着 要不你休一天假吧 好吗
Listen, why don't you take a personal day, all right?
打些电♥话♥
Make some phone calls.
没必要
It's not necessary.
他们需要按程序处理她
They need to process her.
会先等她的律师来
Then they're gonna wait for her lawyer to show up,
然后他们会在审问中诘问她
and then they're gonna sweat her in interrogation.
几个小时内你不会有机会和她说上话
You won't get a chance to talk to her for hours.
因此如果你不休假的话
So if you don't take a day,
那你要回到街上去巡逻
that means you're going back on the street.
你有什么疑议吗
You have a problem with that?
没有 长官
No, sir.
好的
Okay.
回去工作吧
Go back to work.
是的 她的名字是克劳福德
Yeah, her name is Crawford.
柯莱特·克劳福德
Collette Crawford.
只是想找找有没有亲戚或亲近的朋友
Just looking for any relatives or family friends.
适利达 合适的适 利益的利 达到的达
Latanaprost. L-A-T-A-N-A-P-R-O-S-T.
你能再确认下吗 应该会有什么人的
Could you check again? Uh, there has to be somebody.
嘿 我们能走了吗
Hey, can we go?
喂 我们能走了吗
Psst. Can we go?
不行 我要先开一张自然死亡证明
No, I need to get a Natural Causes Death Certificate
要弄到那个
issued first, and to do that,
我需要药物检察员检查完
I need to go through all the medications
所有药物
with the medical examiner.
好吧 请问我能付他们钱 好让我们能开溜吗
Well, can I just pay them to do it so we can go?
不 你不能出事了不想管
No, you can't just throw money at your problems
就往里头砸钱 生活不是这么过的
to make them go away. That's not how life works.
或许你的生活不是
Maybe not your life.
诺兰
Nolan.
好的 谢谢
Uh, yeah, okay, thank you.
好吧 听着 我明白这事对你来说没意思
Okay, look, I-I get this isn't exciting for you,
但是它很重要
but it's important,
比如 我想到可以亲手处理好了克劳福德女士的后事
and I know I, for one, will sleep better tonight
我今晚能睡得好一点
knowing that we took care of Ms. Crawford's remains personally.
我能评价你一下吗
Can I give you a note?
什么
A what?
你现在给我感觉你有点太当真
You're coming across a little earnest.
试着看开点
Just try throwing it away a little more.
看开
Throwing it --
我是个有血有肉的人你能看出来吧 是吧
You do know I'm a real person, right?
- 是的 硝苯地平 - 天呐 她真是很漂亮
- Yeah, Nifedipine. - God, she's just so beautiful.
然而 按时下标准她永远不会红起来
She'd never be a leading lady today, though.
除非她再减30磅然后整下鼻子
Not unless she lost 30 pounds and had a nose job.
那就是这个行业的问题所在 那太浮于外表了
That's the trouble with this business. It's so superficial.
是的 你可以改变那样 你知道的
Yes, well, you could buck that, you know.
你有权雇用你想雇用的人
You have the power to hire whoever you want.
哦 是的 是啊
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
但是 你知道的 观众们期望着从我的电影里看到某种特定的外貌
But, you know, audiences expect a certain look from my films.
你知道的 我不想让他们扫兴
You know, I wouldn't want to disappoint them.
谢谢你
Thank you.
是的 完全自动付账绝对有
Yeah, well, there is definitely a dark side
隐形的黑暗面
to auto-paying all your bills.
我没法找到一个亲戚或是家族朋友
I couldn't find a single relative or family friend
认领尸体 那真是让人心碎
to claim the body. That's so heartbreaking.
我毫不吃惊
Doesn't surprise me.
在这座城市里人们很快就忘了你
People forget you fast in this town.
我们抓到你在一辆满是医疗用具的货车里
We caught you with a van full of stolen medical equipment.
至少价值2万美金
At least twenty grand worth,
所以已经足够成立重罪了
which makes it a major felony.
你们怎么发现我的
How'd you guys find out about me?
拜托
Come on!
有人告密
Somebody gave me up.
我这么聪明不可能因为别的原因被抓住
I'm too smart to get caught any other way.
但是你能聪明到现在让自己无罪释放吗
But are you smart enough to walk out of this room a free man?
你要做什么
What are you doing?
提议
Offering up a deal.
但是我们逮这个家伙逮个正着
But this is a good arrest.
顺藤摸瓜 还有更好的
But there's a better one right up the food chain.
对吗 崔
Isn't that right, Chuy?
或许吧
Maybe.
让它成真 也许今晚你能在你自己的床上睡觉
Make that a "yes," you might sleep in your own bed tonight.
我只是说如果是纽约警方
I'm just saying New York cops would've, you know,
也许现在已经给我点甜头了
shown me a little bit of a better time by now.
如果你觉得跟我们待一块的质量不让你满意
If you're unhappy with the quality of your ride along,
请大胆提要求 会给你换别的小组的
please feel free to request another unit.
听着 我觉得不爽 你们也会不爽的
Look, I'm not happy. You're not happy, either.
你们跟我一样不想
You don't want to be taking
去接这种低风险的出警任务
these low-risk calls any more than I do.
恕我直言 我不认为你能应付得来高风险
With all due respect, I don't think you could handle
- 出警任务 - 哦 是吗 这是发起了个挑战吗
- high-stakes calls. - Oh, yeah, is that a challenge?
不 就是观察出来的
No, just an observation.
- 我看过你的一部电影 - 怎么 你不喜欢吗
- I've seen one of your movies. - What, you didn't like it?
还不错 只是这和真正的警♥察♥工作毫无关系
It was fine. It just had nothing to do with real cop work.
7-A-15
7-Adam-15,
我们收到第九大道9386号♥的415情况
we have a 415 at 9386 9th Avenue.
什么是415
What's a 415?
家庭骚乱报♥警♥
Family disturbance.
可能只是大声争吵问题
Probably just a loud argument.
离这儿不远
It's not that far from here.
7-A-15收到
7-Adam-15 responding.
太好了
Yeah.
- 不 - 每个人都会出错 兄弟 - 放松
- No! - Everybody makes mistakes, bro. - Relax.
- 不 闭嘴 - 没事 放松
- No! Shut up! - It's cool. Just chill.
不 走 泰
No! Go! Ty.
你吓着她了 伙计 别这样
Yo, you're scaring her, man, come on.
每个人都会犯错 放松点
Everybody makes mistakes. Just chill.
总算 有行动了
Finally, some action.
- 你留在这 - 不
- You stay. - No!
- 泰 泰 没事的 - 闭嘴
- Ty, Ty, it'll be okay. - Shut up!
大家把手放在我能看见的地方
Everybody, put your hands where I can see them.
走 走 嘿 退后 我们不需要你在这里 走
Go. Go. Hey, back off. We don't need you here. Go!
妈 我告诉过你别叫警♥察♥
Hey, Ma, I told you not to call the cops.
- 不 不 走开 - 他们会开枪打他的
- No! No! Go away! - Yo, they gonna shoot him!
- 没有人会开枪 - 走
- Nobody's shooting anybody. - Go!
大家把手放在我能看见的地方
Everybody, put your hands where I can see them now.
走开
Go away!
现在
Now.
刀
Knife!
把刀放下 先生 放下武器
Put the knife down! Sir, drop the weapon now.
不 不 不 等下 等下
No! No! No! No! No! No! Wait, wait, wait!
把刀放下
Put the knife down!
放下武器 我需要你现在把刀放下
Put the weapon down now! I need you to put the knife down now.
不要朝他开枪 不要朝他开枪 泰森 没关系的
Don't shoot him. Don't shoot him. Tyson, it's okay.
请把刀放下
Put down the knife, please.
我做的不好 泰森做的不好
I did bad. Tyson did bad.
先生 我们是来帮你的
Sir, we are just here to help you,
- 除非你把刀扔掉 否则我们帮不了你 - 走 走
- but we can't help until you drop that knife. - Go. Go!
他不理解 求你了
He doesn't understand. Please.
- 他不知道自己有多大 - 听着 我不会让你伤害他的
- He doesn't know how big he is. - Look, I won't let you hurt him.
你现在后退
I need you to step back now.
各位 冷静点
Everyone, take it down a notch.
泰 泰
Ty. Ty.
他糊涂了 那报♥警♥声
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表