陈
Chen.
我没看见 我是说 那
I didn't see it. I mean, it was...
- 那东西就在地上 - 没事的
- it was on the ground, and --- It's okay,
但我得把针头拔下来
but I need to pull the needle out.
警员在任务中暴露在传染病风险时的处理程序是什么
What's the procedure when an officer is exposed on duty?
- 怎么了 - 集中精力
- What? - Focus.
现在做什么
What do we do now?
收集证据
"Collect the evidence.
把工作人员和证物带到最近的医院
Bring the officer and the item to the nearest hospital
检查是否感染了
to test for infections and diseases
可能已经在传播的疾病
that may have been transmitted."
最近的医院是哪个
And where's the nearest hospital?
肖恩纪念医院
Shaw Memorial.
在副总统通过前
Make sure an officer posts up here
一定要确保有人镇守这里
until Veep passes through.
- 收到 - 行动 出发
- Got it. - Come on. Let's go.
妈妈 是我
Hey, Mom, it's me.
今天早上的事抱歉
Um, sorry about this morning.
给我回个电♥话♥好吗 我只是
Uh, just call me back, okay? I need t--
就给我回个电♥话♥吧 好吗
Um, just --just call me back, okay?
告诉我怎么了
You gonna tell me what's going on?
没事儿 家庭琐事而已
Nothing. Just family stuff.
不敢相信我要穿着这个厚重的背心一整天
I can't believe I have to wear this bulky vest all day.
这就是为什么你需要在这样的日子里多带一套制♥服♥
That's why you always carry an extra uniform on days like today.
- 我知道 我只是
- Yeah, I know. I, uh -- I just --
忘了
Forgot?
振作一点 韦斯特警官
Get it together, Officer West.
你不能在这儿分心
You can't afford to lose focus out here.
- 哪一栋楼面朝街道 - 右边的
Which side of the building faces the street? To the right.
我们真的应该惩罚公众参与吗
Should we really be penalizing these people for their civic engagement?
最高法♥院♥规定 展示非解剖学用途的图片
Supreme Court ruled that displaying anatomically impossible pictures
会被作为淫秽
qualifies as obscene,
所以在公♥寓♥的十个窗户上
so hanging erotic banners of the V.P.
挂着有副总统的色情横幅
in 10 windows of an apartment building
一定不受第一修正案的保护
definitely isn't protected by the First Amendment.
我只是说 这家伙会受宠若惊
I'm just saying, the guy should be flattered.
警♥察♥ 开门
Police. Open up.
怎么了
What's up?
你的窗户上挂着淫秽横幅
You have an obscene banner hanging in your window.
把它摘下来
It needs to come down.
好的 不好意思
Oh. Okay. Sorry.
我的邻居付我100美元让我把它挂在那里
My neighbor offered me 100 bucks to put that there.
是的 那不合法
Well, it's illegal.
好的
No problem.
我会处理的
I'll make sure to take care of it.
先生 里面是不是有不想让我们看到的东西
Sir, is there something inside you don't want us to see?
没有
No.
后退 把手放在我能看见的地方
Step back. Hands where I can see them.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
先生 这儿住了多少人
Sir, how many people live here?
- 没多少 - 给他搜身
- Um...not many. - Pat him down.
惊喜到此为止
So much for the element of surprise.
没事 我们不是为了他们来的
It's okay. We're not here for them.
去拿横幅
Go get the banner.
你收这些人多少钱
What do you charge these people?
每月500美元乘以20
$500 a month times 20?
那是在利用那些
That's taking advantage of people
不敢报♥警♥的人
too afraid to call the police on your ass.
完事儿 我们要叫美国移♥民♥及海关执法局吗
Got it. Do we have to call ICE?
不 洛杉矶是一个无证移♥民♥的庇护城市
No, L.A.'s a sanctuary city.
我们的工作是监督街道
Our job is to police the streets,
不是检查状况
not check status.
但我们不能就这么算了
But we're not letting this go.
拿他的驾照然后去做一个经济调查
Get his driver's license and do an F.I.
我们明天会回来依法办案
We'll be back tomorrow with code enforcement.
我得去验血
Hi. Um, I need to get my blood tested.
一根用过的注射针扎到了我
I got stuck with a used hypodermic needle.
哦 好的 等一下
Oh. Uh, yeah, one sec.
在哪儿来着
Um, where did that --
填好这张表
If you could fill this out.
在等候区坐一会儿 我们一会儿就来
Have a seat in the waiting room, and we'll be right with you.
你是新来的吧
You must be new,
因为没经验的护士
because no experienced nurse
才会让武装警♥察♥和平民坐在一起
lets an armed cop sit with civilians.
如果有人想抢她的武器
What do you think happens
你觉得会怎样
if somebody attempts to grab her weapon?
我 我 我
I-I-I --
医院的规定是
The hospital protocol dictates
优先治疗武装的警官
that an armed officer be seen immediately.
快给她安排房♥间再找个医生
So set her up in a room right now and find a doctor.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
来这边
Right this way.
新人什么时候能涨工资
When do rookies get a step increase in pay?
除非过了实习期
Not until you're off probation.
房♥子的事 是的
This about the house? Yeah.
我在考虑买♥♥下来投资
I'm thinking about buying it as an investment.
我觉得只要我能掏得起报价
I'm sure Sarah will sell it to me
莎拉会把它卖♥♥给我
if I can just... match the offer.
你要是负担不起就不算是投资
It's not an investment if you can't afford it.
好吧 我有一些存款
Well, I have some savings.
本可能会给我贷款
Maybe Ben will give me a loan.
比负债糟糕的唯一一件事就是
The only thing worse than going into debt
和朋友一起负债 我知道
is doing it with a friend. I get it.
我一手建起了那座房♥子
It's just I built that house from the ground up.
所有的东西
You know, everything --
后院的树屋
The tree house in the backyard.
我儿子的童年都在那里度过的的
My son's whole life was at that place.
很不错啊
Sounds nice.
是啊
It was.
你从来没说过你是哪里人
We never really talk about where you're from.
反正没有树屋
Let's just say it didn't have a tree house.
二级威胁的工作完成的很好
It's a good job on the Class 2.
作为奖励 给你们另一个任务
As a reward, you get another assignment.
没什么特别的
Look, it's not so special.
每个任务都是个机会 长官
Every job is an opportunity, sir.
- 她没事吧 - 积极向上
- Is she feeling okay? Being positive.
积极 很好
Positive? Good.
我布置你俩去做勤杂工
'Cause I'm assigning you both to rover duty.
- 什么意思 - 是帮洛城警署跑腿儿
- What's that? - LAPD version of a Gofer.
你俩要在下班之前
You'll spend the rest of your shift
协助全城的警♥察♥
assisting officers all over the city --
给他们送食物和水
bringing them food and water,
给他们上厕所休息的时间
giving them bathroom breaks.
这里是需求清单
Here's a backlog of requests.
去搞定吧
Get to it.
是个帮助咱们
Well, it's an opportunity
警♥察♥同行的机会
to support our fellow officers.
好吧 我想说
Okay, I'm just gonna say it.
你这态度让我觉得有点吓人
It's starting to freak me out.
有何贵干 警官
Can I help you, officers?
女士 您窗外挂了条淫秽条幅
Ma'am, there's an obscene banner hanging in your window.
我们需要你收走
We need you to remove it.
抱歉 但我办不到啊
I'm sorry, but I can't do that.
我们知道你收了邻居的好处费
We know your neighbor paid you.
但这违反刑法第415条第5项
But it's a violation of Penal Code 415.5.
我们有权因此逮捕你
We can arrest you for having it up.
- 我需要那笔钱 - 女士 不过是100块钱
- I need that money. - Ma'am, it's only $100.
不过
Only?!
你破产过吗 警官
Have you ever been broke, Officer?
我马上就快街头流浪了
Because I'm on the edge of living on the street.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表