然而你还是急着想回去那边
And yet you're still anxious to get back out there,
这说明在你内心深处的某一部分喜欢那样
which means deep down, a part of you liked it.
而我不是 所以我开罚单
That's not me, so I write the tickets,
我接低风险任务 而像你这样的警♥察♥
I take the low-risk calls so cops like you
就能继续找刺♥激♥了
can get your thrill on.
他是在车♥库♥抓住我的
He grabbed me in the garage.
一定是在我停车的时候偷溜进去的
Must've snuck in after I pulled inside.
我没看到他的脸
I never saw him.
只感觉到有个针头扎进了我的脖子
Just felt a needle go in my neck,
然后一切就变黑了
and then everything went black.
你记得那个房♥子的什么特征吗
Do you remember anything about the house?
他把我和艾玛一起关在地下室
He kept me in the basement with Emma...
他来看我们的时候都会带个面具
...wore a mask when he came to see us.
不是因为他打算让我们走
I don't think it was because he was gonna let us go.
我觉得是因为他喜欢这么做
I think he liked it.
还有什么要说的吗
Anything else?
能帮助我们找到地点的信息
Anything that can help us find this place?
听起来很疯狂 但我
It sounds crazy, but I...
我听到一个声音一遍又一遍地昼夜不分地说等一下
I heard a voice saying "wait" over and over, day and night.
艾玛听不到 但我发誓我听到了
Emma couldn't hear it, but I could swear it was there.
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
我待会儿来看你
I'll come check on you later.
我们去拉选票顺便过来看看
We came by on our way to canvass.
规矩是至关重要的 塔莉娅
Protocol is key here, Talia.
所有事都要经过我们
Everything goes through us.
- 你们清楚的 - 嘿 有什么问题吗
- You know that. - Hey, what is the problem here?
我们都在努力抓到这个人
We're all trying to catch the same guy.
谁准你这个菜鸟说话了
Why is your boot talking?
- 在说一遍 - 息怒
- Again with this? - It's all good.
我们回到工作上吧
Let's get to work.
他俩是怎么回事
What is their problem?
他们觉得自己比我们好
They think they're better than us.
当你当了侦探 你也会这么做吗
When you make detective, are you gonna behave like that?
我去 是吧
Hell, yeah.
但他们说的没错
But it'll actually be true.
你知道了什么
You got something?
我想我大概知道那个声音是什么
I think I might know what the voice is.
等待 等待 等待
Wait. Wait. Wait.
通行 通行 通行
Wait. Walk. Walk.
这是一个无障碍行人信♥号♥♥
It's called an accessible pedestrian signal,
专门为视障人士设计的
designed for the visually impaired.
我们的搜索范围中只有这么一个
And there's only one on our search grid,
因为转角处有一个盲人学校
'cause there's a school for the blind right around the corner.
我们的目标就住在这附近
Our guy's house would have to be right here
为了从地下室听到这个声音
in order to hear that voice from a basement.
我觉得这是一个中世纪的绑♥架♥者
And I would peg that one for mid-century kidnapper.
我们先去找邻居问问情况吧
Let's ask the neighbors first.
保安总是很爱多管闲事
Security guys are always nosy.
通行 通行 通行
Walk. Walk. Walk.
7A15分队
7-Adam-15,
- 我们下车了 - 通行 通行 通行
- show us Code 6 and out of our vehicle. - Walk. Walk. Walk.
洛杉矶警局
威尔希尔中部分局
贝利大街3017号♥
3017 Bailey Avenue.
通行
Walk.
通行 通行
Walk. Walk.
通行 通行
Walk. Walk.
通行 通行
Walk. Walk. Walk.
你好 警官
Hello, there, sir.
早上好 有什么需要我帮忙的吗
Good morning. How can I help you?
你的邻居 住在街对面转角处的那个人
Ah, your neighbor over there, across the street on the corner,
- 你认识他妈 - 认识 当然
- do you know him at all? - Yeah, yeah.
他不经常出门
Um, yeah, he doesn't get out much.
嗯 他有点儿自闭
Uh, kind of keeps to himself.
好吧 那 这两个女孩呢
All right. And, uh, what about these two girls?
你在这附近见过吗
You seen them around?
没有 她们没事吧
No. Uh, are... are they okay?
好吧 我们希望她们没事
Well, we sure hope so.
诺兰
Nolan!
诺兰
Nolan!
我要进去
I'm going in!
7A15分队请求支援
7-Adam-15 requesting help.
发生交火 贝利大街2311号♥
Shots fired, 2311 Bailey Avenue.
7-A-21 响应出警
7-Adam-21 responding.
我要过去 不管你是跟我一起去还是怎样
I'm going, whether you're in the car with me or not, so...
诺兰
Nolan!
艾玛
Emma?
我是警♥察♥ 艾玛
It's the police. Emma?
我是诺兰警官 艾玛
I'm Officer Nolan, Emma.
- 拜托救救我 - 我来救你了
- Please help me. - I'm here to get you.
小心
Look out!
No, no. No, no, no, no.
No. No.
不 不 不 不要 不要
No. No, no, no, no.
不要 不要离开我 拜托了
No, don't leave me, please!
嘘 没事的 你会没事的
Shh. It's okay. You're gonna be okay.
哇 嘿 你还好吗
Whoa, hey, are you okay?
是的 他在搬家
Yeah. He's on the move.
来个人看着艾玛
I need someone to stay with Emma.
我来吧
I'll do it.
7-A-21 需要救护车和警务督察
7-Adam-21... need an R.A. and supervisor
来贝利大街3017号♥
at 3017 Bailey Avenue.
嫌疑人徒步向东边罗斯代尔公墓跑去了
Suspect heading east on foot into Rosedale Cemetery.
请求支援个直升机
Send backup and airship.
站住
Stay down!
站住
Freeze!
不准动
Don't move!
诺兰
Nolan!
够了
That's enough.
我们抓住他了
He's done.
把他铐起来
Hook him up.
好的
Okay.
他们应该在去嫌疑人家之前
They should've called us
先通知我们的
before they went into the suspect's house.
为什么
Why?
因为这是我们的调查
'Cause it's our investigation.
上次我检查的时候 还是我的调查
Last I checked, it was my investigation,
那个女孩危在旦夕
and a girl's life was at stake.
想一想吧 我觉得你应该感谢他们
And come to think of it, I think you should be thanking them
救了这个女孩帮你结案
for rescuing the girl and closing your case.
多谢
Thank you.
不用谢
Don't mention it.
看他们
Look at that.
这不是很好吗 大家都相处的很好
Isn't that nice, all my kids getting along?
你们俩 出去吧
You two, get out.
不得不说 这感觉太棒了
Got to admit it, that felt pretty good.
你应该收敛自己的脾气 毕肖普警官
You should temper yourself, Officer Bishop.
我要提醒你 你把车开到店里去了
May I remind you, you drove your shop into a house.
我要和诺兰警官单独谈一谈
Give me a minute with Officer Nolan.
好的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
还好
Okay.
我知道人们会做
I've always known that people can be capable
可怕的事情 但亲眼看到了还是
of horrible things, but to see it firsthand was...
不能让这影响到你
Can't let it infect you.
听着 作为一个平民 你可以被感情左右
Look, as a civilian, you can be driven by emotion,
但作为一个警♥察♥ 你可以超越它
but as a cop, you rise above it.
惩罚坏人不是你的工作
It is not your job to punish that man for what he did.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
克服这份冲动是你做这份工作中
Overcoming that impulse will be the hardest thing
最难的事
that you do in this job.
晚安
Have a good night.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表