你最后一次收到万斯的消息是什么时候
When's the last time you heard from Vance?
昨天
Yesterday.
他昨晚本来该过来看我的 但是却一直没来
He was supposed to come over last night. He never showed up.
你知道他是什么人 靠什么谋生吗
You know who he is? What he does for a living?
知道
Yeah.
而你能接受这一切?
And you're okay with that?
不能
No.
但是当我发现这一切的时候我已经怀了他的孩子
But I was pregnant by the time I found out.
而且他已经让我搬到了这里
And he made me move in here
这样他的手下就可以看着我
so his guys can keep an eye on me.
确保我不会去任何地方
Make sure I don't go anywhere.
所以你是他的囚徒
So you're a prisoner.
不是
No.
只是他有个儿子死于车祸
But he had a son who died in a car accident.
他必须确保没有意外发生在我们的孩子身上
He needs to make sure nothing happens to our baby.
你想要出去的话我们可以帮你
You want out, we can get you out.
你要我出♥卖♥♥♥他
Only if I give him up.
别想
Forget it.
- 如果我们 - 瑟西亚你真的想要
- If we - Cesiah, do you really want
一个这样子的男人来照顾你的孩子吗
a guy like that taking care of your child?
没有人可以保证他在孩子出生后
There's no guarantee that he'll keep you around
还会把你留在身边
after this baby is born.
你只要打电♥话♥给他
All you have to do is call him.
告诉他你觉得不舒服
Say you're not feeling well.
你很担心宝宝会不会有什么问题
You're worried about the baby.
我做不到
I can't.
就一个电♥话♥
It's one call.
我们可以确保他永远不再出现在你的生活中
We get him out of your life for good,
确保你和宝宝都是安全的
make sure you and the baby are safe.
你保证吗
You promise?
他伤害了我在乎的人
He hurt someone I care about.
他休想再逍遥法外
He's going away forever.
喂
Hello?
是我
It's me.
你打电♥话♥来干吗
Why are you calling?
我觉得你要过来一下 我
You need to come over. I --
我觉得不舒服
I don't feel right.
我担心哪里出了什么问题
I-I'm worried that there's something wrong.
我保证一切都很好
I'm sure everything's okay.
你可能只是过度反应了吧
You're probably just overreacting.
我没有过度反应
I'm not.
万一宝宝出什么事了怎么办
What if there's something wrong with the baby?
好好好 在家里呆着别动
Okay, okay. Stay put.
我会尽快赶回来的
I'll come over as soon as I can.
你和楼里的其他人是朋友吗
Are you friends with people in the building?
不是 大部分时候我都是一个人呆着的
No. I keep to myself most of the time.
所以你没有见过这个女孩
So you haven't seen this girl?
对不起
Sorry.
从没有见过
Never seen her before.
她是谁 她做了什么坏事吗
Who is she? Did she do something bad?
她是一个嫌疑人
She's a person of interest.
你确定你没有见过她吗
You sure you haven't seen her?
百分百确定 见过的话我绝对会记住她的
100%. I'd remember her.
那这个人呢 你见过吗
What about this guy? You seen him?
没有
Nope.
房♥间里还有其他人吗
Anybody else here?
没有
No.
好吧谢谢你的协助
Okay. Thanks for your time.
7-A-19 在布朗森住♥宅♥区发生枪击
7-Adam-19. Shots fired at Bronson Estates.
蒂姆 我们听到枪声了
Tim, um, we're hearing gunshots.
你那边情况怎么样
What's your status?
塔莉亚 你在吗
Talia, are you there?
调度中心 请回复
Control, respond.
马库斯在地下室常备有干扰机
Marcus has a frequency jammer in the basement.
是他的一个手下从伊♥拉♥克♥带回来的
One of his guys brought it back from Iraq.
没有信♥号♥♥
No signal.
我的无线电不管用了 试试你的
Radio's not working. Try yours.
小心
Look out!
我们需要离开这个走廊
We need to get out of this hallway.
没有时间打包东西了 我们必须走了
We don't have time for packing. We gotta go.
- 别催 - 我需要为宝宝准备些东西
- Hush. - I need things for the baby.
我不能不带这些东西就走
I can't leave here without them.
没事的 我们会带你去一个安全的地方的
It's okay. We're gonna get you to a safe place.
- 你的预产期什么时候 - 一个星期前
- When are you due? - A week ago.
万斯 你的男朋友来了
Vance. Your boyfriend's here.
里面的警♥察♥听好了 我是为了瑟西亚来的
To the police officers inside, I'm here for Cesiah.
她走出来你离开
She walks out, you walk away.
或者我们直接冲进去把她带走
Otherwise, we're gonna come in and take her.
不你不会这么做的
No, you're not.
因为你没法保证交火过程中她不会被伤到
Cause you can't risk her getting hit in the crossfire.
你放弃的话我们能保证她在分娩前
You give up, we'll make sure she goes to the hospital
- 到达医院 - 不可能
- when the baby comes. - Forget it.
没带走我的孩子之前我是不会离开的
I'm not leaving here without my kid.
那我们就只好在这里僵持不下了
Then I'd say we're at a stalemate.
- 你在干吗 - 我在给我们争取点时间
- What are you doing? - I bought us a little time,
但是他们迟早还是会闯进这扇门的
but they're coming through that door soon enough.
而且我不确定我们能不能拦得住他
And I'm not sure we can stop them.
我想我明白发生什么了
I think I know what happened.
后院里的电视我还开着
I had the TV on back at the house.
还放着体育中心的节目
"SportsCenter."
凯勒一定是听到了节目声而迷糊了
Kyle must've heard that and got confused.
是的有可能
Yeah. Could be.
我想问你一件事
Let me ask you this --
我到那的时候 我发现洗澡间是湿的
When I was there, I noticed the shower was wet,
但是你没有洗澡
but you weren't.
被你发现了
Caught me.
我是一个东海岸人
I'm an East Coast guy.
我实在无法适应干燥的洛杉矶
I cannot get used to this desert L.A. air.
我有时候会把洗澡间当加湿器用
I sometimes use the shower as a makeshift humidifier.
你知道现在缺水吗
You know there's a drought.
是的警官我不会再这么做了
Yes, sir. I'll stop doing that.
我该回到前台去了
Um, I should get back to the front desk.
你有一个儿子对吗
You have a son, don't you?
是的警官
Yes, sir.
他的名字是亨利 他十八岁了
His name is Henry. He's 18.
我最不能忍♥受我孩子做的事就是撒谎
The biggest sin for my kids was lying.
很早的时候我就告诉杰克逊
I told Jackson from an early age --
什么事我都可以原谅 除了说谎
I can forgive anything but dishonesty.
我也跟我儿子说过同样的话
I told my son something similar.
一直到今天晚上为止
You have till the end of the day
你都可以改变你的说法
to amend your statement.
过了今天晚上就
After that...
我明白
Understood.
你想要干什么
What do you want?
我很抱歉但是我必须要进来
I'm sorry, but I need to come in.
你是一个人在家吗
Are you here alone?
不 我的丈夫也在这
No, my husband's here.
发生了什么事吗
What's happening?
这栋楼里有至少三个活跃枪手
There are at least three active shooters in this building.
我失去了通讯手段 还有四个同事
I've lost comms, and four of my fellow officers
身处危险之中
are in danger.
哦我几个月前就没有缴电♥话♥费了
Oh, I-I stopped paying the bills months ago.
我的丈夫患了癌症
My husband has cancer.
所有的钱都用在治疗上面了
And all of the money goes to his treatment.
看 他连床都下不了
Look, he can barely get out of bed anymore.
你在这里就是将他置于危险之中
And you are putting him in jeopardy by just being here.
抱歉 但在我想到更好的选择之前
I'm sorry, but until I think of a better option,
你只能和我呆在一起了
you're stuck with me.
如果你能找到些医护用品的话
Now, if you could find some medical supplies,
我想处理一下我这只手臂
I'd love to take care of this arm.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表