替我打声招呼
tell him I said "hi."
我还没有忘记
And I haven't forgotten.
忘记什么
Forgotten what?
我陷害我入狱的45年
The 45 he planted.
我要在监狱里度过一生的原因
The reason I'm doin' life in prison.
你是说我爸陷害了你
You're saying that my dad framed you?
也不是 我在给他当内线的时候 我们关系还不错
Well, no, we were good while I was informing on guys.
我知道他破了很多大案
I think he made some pretty heavy busts.
但我对他没用了之后
But when I stopped being useful,
警♥察♥在我的公♥寓♥里搜出了一把杀人凶器
cops found a murder weapon in my apartment.
让我猜猜 人不是你杀的
Let me guess, for a crime that you didn't commit.
不 人是我杀的
No. I killed that dude.
但是之前根本没有任何证据
It's just there wasn't any evidence.
直到你♥爸♥爸把那把枪栽赃给我
Not until your daddy planted that gun on me.
估计你肯定没有在餐桌上听到这个故事
Bet you haven't heard that story at the dinner table.
嘿 你看见洛佩兹了吗
Hey, uh, have you seen Lopez?
看到了 她在审讯间
Oh, uh, yeah, she's in the bullpen
和蒂姆聊天 在我们巡街之前
talking to Tim, and I'm just getting us some fuel
我先充充电
before we hit the street.
- 你没事吧 - 没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
其实 听着 我也不知道
No. Um... Look, I-I don't know.
我们抓到的那个逃犯让我很烦躁
This fugitive we grabbed has been getting under my skin.
他说我爸爸过去是个腐♥败♥的警♥察♥
Basically said that my dad was a dirty cop back in the day.
你♥爸♥ 不可能
Your dad? No way.
那个家伙只是在故意激怒你
That guy's just trying to push your buttons.
- 真的吗 - 是啊 韦斯特警长是内务部的
-Right? -Yeah. Commander West is I.A.
这个家伙以前 是个毒贩
This guy is -- An ex-drug dealer
因为杀人被判了终身监禁
who is doing life for murder.
看到没 结案
See? Case closed.
谢谢你 你这么说的话
Thank you. Uh, when you put it that way,
我都不知道自己之前为什么那么担心
I don't even know why I was worried.
是啊 但是 你的奶奶 我可是听说
Yeah, I mean, your grandma, on the other hand,
她曾经为了一块钱捅了别的女人
I heard she'd cut a bitch for a dollar back in the day.
曾经 拜托 我奶奶
Back in the day? Hell, that woman
现在也是这么凶悍
will cut a bitch now. -
嘿 你 有没有觉得自从你遇见我之后 我有改变
Hey, you, uh -- you think I've changed since you've met me?
更讨人厌了
You got more annoying.
我是认真的 我有改变哪怕一点点吗
I'm serious. Have I changed at all?
- 有啊 - 什么改变
-Sure. -How?
指什么方面 你年纪更大了
What do you mean? You're older.
你和伊萨贝尔的事肯定改变了你
What you went through with Isabel certainly changed you.
让我不一样了 还是让我更 我了
Made me different or just made me more -- me?
你问这个干嘛
What's this about?
只是在想我最近是不是都在划水
Just wondering if I've been treading water a little --
你懂得 没有挑战自己
you know, not challenging myself.
从什么时候开始蒂姆·布拉德福德开始自省了
Since when does Tim Bradford do introspection?
- 当我没问 - 嘿
-Never mind. -Hey.
我们有计划怎么找到马科斯吗
We got a plan of action to find Marcos?
巡街 审问一些他的人
Hit the streets, sweat some more of his people.
等会儿见
I'll see you later.
嘿 布拉德福德
Hey, Bradford.
你还更蠢了 这个算吗
You've also gotten dumber. Does that count?
那是什么
What was that about?
圈内玩笑
Inside joke.
- 了不得了 - 怎么了
- Hot damn. - What is it?
迪肯发来的短♥信♥ 他抓到马科斯了
Text from Deacon. He's got Marcos.
是2354号♥
It's number 2354.
迦勒和这个地方有什么联♥系♥来着
What's Caleb's connection to this place again?
他前妻的姑妈住在这里
His ex-wife's aunt lives here.
这个前妻是他逃狱之前离婚的 还是之后
Was the ex an ex before he went away to prison or after?
之后的 我记得 有什么关系吗
After, I think. What does it matter?
如果他们两人在他入狱的时候还是夫妻的话
Well, if they were still married when he went to prison,
他很有可能把钱藏在了这里
there's a good chance he hid some money here.
所以在逃出我们的包围之后
Which would give him reason to come here
他有可能会来这里
after getting through our perimeter.
这就是那座房♥子
This is the house.
好吧 战术推荐
Okay, tactical recommendation.
敲门还是侦查
Knock or recon?
侦查 这个家伙会咬掉别人的鼻子
Recon. This guy bites off noses.
我不想被他抢了先机
I don't want to get surprised by him.
我会小心
I'll go low.
毕晓普 门框被破坏了
Bishop, door jamb's busted.
7A15 请求支援到索耶路2345号♥
7-Adam-15, requesting backup at 2354 Sawyer.
可能是潜逃嫌犯迦勒·霍斯特的藏身地点
Location of possible fugitive suspect Caleb Jost.
都结束了 迦勒
It's over, Caleb.
我本来还觉得用胶带把萨莉姑妈绑起来有点傻
You know, I felt a little stupid taping up Aunt Sallie,
现在觉得自己做的很对
but I'm feeling pretty good about it now.
嘿 退后
Hey! Stay back
否则 我就用鲜血把这里的墙染红
or I am repainting the walls in here crimson.
算了吧 迦勒 你很聪明
Come on, Caleb. You're too smart a guy
不会扣动那个扳机的
to be pulling than trigger.
现在 你面临的是重度袭击罪的指控
Right now, you're looking at aggravated assault.
可能会让你多蹲几年监狱
That might add a couple years to your sentence,
- 但是如果你杀了她 - 闭嘴
- but if you kill her -- -Stop.
别再和我理论了
Stop trying to reason with me.
我讨厌监狱
I hate prison.
如果有机会逃走
If I got a shot at not going back,
我一定要抓住 所以给我后退
I'm gonna take it, so back the hell up
给我找个可以做主的人来
and get me someone who can make a deal,
否则我就扣动扳机了
or I am pulling this trigger.
指挥中心 我们在阿马多尔街1115号♥
Control, show us on site at 1115 Amador Street.
该死
Damn it.
五四会肯定听说了马科斯在迪肯家
5-4 must've heard Marcos is at Deacon's house.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
保持冷静 做好心理准备
Keep your cool and get ready for trouble.
你好 警官
Hello, Officer.
夜晚真美好
Lovely evening.
是啊
Sure is.
你们在外面干嘛
What are you guys doing out here?
你懂的
Oh, you know,
只是在行使宪法赋予我们的
just exercising our constitutional right
集♥会♥权力
to assemble.
天佑美国
God bless America.
我建议你们去别的地方集♥会♥
Well, I suggest you all assemble somewhere else.
这是命令吗
Is that an order?
当作是一条友好的建议
Consider it a little friendly advice.
感谢你为我们操心 警官
Well, we appreciate you looking out for us, Officer,
但我们哪儿也不去
but we ain't going nowhere.
那我们待会儿见吧
Then maybe I'll see you later.
等你哦
Count on it.
指挥中心 给我接通7L20
Control, patch me through to 7-L-20.
7A19 报告
7-Adam-19, report.
警长 我们这里有点情况
Yeah, we got a bit of a situation here, Sergeant.
大约有15名黑帮成员
Approximately 15 gang members
准备干掉我们的逃犯
are gearing up to take out our fugitive,
马科斯·吉布森
Marcos Gibson.
我和陈刚刚经过他们的人
Chen and I made it through their lines,
但是五四帮的人肯定会马上找到他
but the 5-4's gonna come after this guy soon.
我刚刚将所有单位
I just sent all available units
派去卡尔弗城支援诺兰的人♥质♥挟持现场
to Nolan's hostage situation over in Culver City.
但我马上调派一些人给你
But I will reorient some back to you.
先生 这个街道有很多家庭
Sir, this is a family neighborhood.
一旦枪战开始 很多孩子可能会受伤
If bullets start flying, a lot of kids are gonna get hurt.
你的意思是 布拉德福德
What are you saying, Bradford?
除非有大量的警力支援 让过来的人
Have the units stage away from our location
离我们目前的地点远一点
until overwhelming force arrives.
否则肯定会有人员伤亡
Anything less than that's gonna come with a body count.
在那之前 我们尽力而为
We'll do our best with what we got until then.
他们改变想法离开的几率有多大
What are the odds they'll change their minds and leave?
不是吧
Oh, come on.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表