Midas强制Cole取消了“绿灯”
Midas forced Cole to lift the greenlight.
我想你要回到原来那个菜鸟状态了
I guess you are back to being just another rookie.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
谢谢您,警佐
Thank you, Sergeant.
这是我的荣幸
My pleasure.
所以,这是不是表示
So, does that mean
咱俩这对小小的“奇怪组合”搭档关系结束了?
this little "Odd Couple" partnership is over?
当然没有!
Hell no!
我们还有一个盗窃警情要处理呢
We got a burglary call to take.
这里是警车7A15,按准则6处理盗窃警情
7-Adam-15, show us Code 6 on the burglary call.
注意,大门敞开
Be advised, we have an open door.
进入大门安全
Going in to clear.
Nolan,掩护我
Nolan! Cover...
嗨,这儿呢
Hey, there!
看看谁还清醒着
Look who's awake.
这玩意挺有劲儿的,是吧?
Packs quite a kick, doesn't it?
它的电压是洛城警♥察♥使用的四倍
It's got four times the voltage as LAPD uses.
可以直接在你脑袋上把眼球煮出来
Could probably cook the eyeball right out of your skull.
好了好了,我不是存心
Okay, look, look, I did not intend
对Astrid不敬的
to disrespect Astrid, okay?
也没有对你不敬的意思
Or you, okay?
我乐意向您道歉
And I would be happy to apologize.
太晚了
Too late for that now.
这件事结束的唯一方式是你去死
Only way this ends is with you dead.
我…呃…我曾听说你很蠢
Yeah, I, uh...I'd heard that you were dumb,
然而亲眼看到还真令人震惊
but it is shocking to see it in person.
- 我蠢? - 太蠢了!
- Dumb? - Dumb.
是谁诈降设圈套引诱你们来的?
Who lured you into an ambush with a false surrender?
你爹知道你是诈降吗?
Does your father know that it was false?
啊,小朋友?
Huh, junior?
我无法想象实际情况的暴露会进行得这么顺利,哈
I can't imagine that revelation's gonna go too well, huh?
我觉得没啥问题
I think it'll go fine.
哦,他比我想象的还要蠢
Oh, he's dumber than I thought.
我什么级别?
What's my rank?
- 你说什么? - 我什么级别?
- What? - What is my rank?
拜托,你是加利福尼亚
Come on, you're the leader
六大帮派之一的头儿
of the sixth-largest gang in all of California.
理应从我的制♥服♥上知道我的级别
Surely you can tell from my uniform what rank I am.
谁特么在乎这个?
Who the hell cares?
你 应该在乎
You're going to.
看,攻击一名菜鸟是一♥码♥事
See, it's one thing to put a hit out on a rookie...
- 无意冒犯 - 没关系
- No offense. - None taken.
但是攻击两道杠?
But two bars?
哦,天哪
Oh, for crying out loud.
还有个副巡长的徽章?
And a badge that says "Captain"?
你刚刚越过了有一半脑子的人都不会越过的底线
You've just crossed a line that anybody with half a brain
都不会越过的底线
would run screaming from.
一条你老爹都会痛扁你的底线
A line that even your father might whack you for crossing.
明白吗?
Understood?
所以,让我告诉你会怎么样
So, let me tell you how this is gonna go.
你和你的小傻瓜们会…
You and your little goonies are gonna...
- 嗨!Cole! - 不!!
- Hey! Cole! - No!
来干我啊
Hurt me! Right?
我才是你要找的人啊
I'm the one you wanna hurt, right?
杀我才是你能掌控的麻烦好嘛
Killing me, that's trouble you can handle, okay?
但不能是她,你得让她走
But not her. You need to let her go.
- 你也认为我蠢吗? - 不
- Do you think I'm dumb, too? - No.
不
No.
不!
No!
不!不!
No! No!
不!
No!
如果已经越线了
If the line's already been crossed,
那怎么也回不来了
then there's no going back.
你们俩谁也别想走出这儿去
Which means neither of you are walking out of here.
只要你们的尸体永不出现
As long as your bodies never turn up,
- 谋杀罪就别想扣在我头上 - 不,你错了
- the murder can't be pinned on me. - No, you're wrong.
南方阵线将度过难关
And Southern Front'll weather the storm.
这样会更糟
It's gonna be so much worse.
你得立刻把她弄出来
You need to get her out of there now.
嗨,听着,这样怎么样?
Hey, listen. What about this?
我…我…录个视频怎么样?
What if I... What if I made a video?
我向Astrid道歉,你把她救起来
I'll apologize to Astrid. You just have to let her up.
我早就告诉你这不管用,哥们
I already told you that it's not gonna work, man.
- 结束了 - 考虑一下吧
- It's done. - Hey, think about it.
我,像这样,你站在我上面
Me, like this, you standing over me?
行了,她吃这一套的,你可以睡她好几个星期
Come on, she'll eat it up. You'll get laid for weeks.
好吧好吧
Okay, yeah.
行,你先把她捞起来,立刻
Okay. Just get her out first. Right now.
不,你先录像
No, you got to make the video first.
- 我们这就录了… - 拜托,快一点
- We're gonna tape it... take it... - Come on!
看这儿
Yeah, here.
你在录了?嗨,宝贝,这是给你的
You recording? Hey, baby girl, this is for you!
Astrid,我向你道歉
Astrid, I apologize.
我不该把手放你身上
I should not have laid my hands on you.
我应该更尊重你,我很抱歉
You deserved more respect than that. I am sorry.
现在能捞她出来了吗?
Can we please let her up now?
不行,你得再录一遍
Nah, you got to do it again.
你得加点感情在里面
You got to put some feeling into it.
- 我不相信你刚才说的 - 拜托了,大哥
- I didn't believe that. - Come on, man!
- 我不相信你刚才说的,再来一遍! - 不!
- I didn't believe you! Do it again! - No!
再来一遍,带着感情说!
Do another take right now! Say it with feeling!
不!
No!
不!
No!
副巡…
Cap...
快点!
Come on!
快点
Come on.
快点
Come on.
快点!
Come on!
快点!快点!
Come on. Come on.
快点!快点!
Come on. Come on.
哦,快点,快点
Oh, come on, come on!
是Cole干的
It was Cole.
警官们注意了!立正,敬礼
Officers! Order, arms.
礼毕
Execution, arms.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
立即交出你儿子
You're gonna give up your son right now!
为什么
The hell I am!
他杀了我的副巡长!
He killed my captain!
你现在有一个机会救他的命
You got one chance to save him
以及你帮派剩下的事
and what's left of your operation.
找到他在哪儿,把他交给我
Find out where he is and give him to me,
不然我把你的所有烧成灰
or I'll burn your world to ash.
谢谢
Thanks.
以后有的是时间悲伤
There'll be time for grief later.
我们还有事要做
We have a job to finish.
Midas交出了他儿子,我们知道他要去哪儿
Midas gave up his son. We know where he's headed.
我知道你们心里在想什么
Look, I know what's in your hearts.
你们想要做这事的心情比做什么都要强烈
What you want to do more than anything.
如果我说我不想做,那我就在撒谎
I'd be lying if I said I didn't want it, too.
台词是…你杀了一个警♥察♥
Word is... you kill a cop,
你再也没机会看到牢房♥里面了
you never see the inside of a cell.
但这…
But that's...
……这不是Andersen副巡长希望看到的
...that's not what Captain Andersen would want.
杀了这个傻♥逼♥并不能给对她的悼念增光添彩
Killing this loser won't honor her memory.
做好我们的本职工作才会
Doing our jobs will.
这才是我们追忆她回报她的正确方式
And we owe it to her to do it the right way.
同意吗?
Agreed?
好的,走吧
All right, let's go.
所有小队,准备好
All units, get ready.
直升机发现他了,还有两分钟
Airship has a visual. Two minutes out.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表