没事
Yeah.
你举♥行♥过成人礼吗
So, uh, did you have a quincea?era?
当然了 我当时可漂亮了
Of course, and I looked good.
你和谁跳的舞 你说你是母亲带大的
Who did you dance with? 'Cause you said single mom.
我外公
My abuelo.
我妈的爸爸
Her dad. Oh.
全程都很开心
He made me laugh the whole time.
我妈妈很生气
My mom was pissed.
洛佩兹
Lopez!
你先离开一会
Give us a minute.
- 怎么了 - 按我说的做
- Why? What's going on? - Just do it.
你怎么想的 让我带一个有心理阴影的菜鸟
The hell were you thinking letting me hit the streets
- 就去搞突袭了 - 他没有心理阴影
- with a broken rookie? He's not broken.
子弹飞出来的时候他都不敢动
He froze when the bullets started flying.
你难道想说我中枪那天你
You gonna tell me the same thing didn't happen with you
没有发生同样的事吗
the day I got shot?
我想在我的帮助下他挺过去了
I thought I helped him get past it.
你并没有 现在他是我的事
Well, you didn't. Now he's my problem.
不会太久的
Not for long.
直到那时什么吗
Any idea what that's about?
我
Me.
发生了什么
What happened?
我想我完了
I think I'm done.
- 什么 - 是的
- What? - Yeah.
枪战开始的时候我吓呆了
I froze up when the shooting started.
跟在塞尔比枪战发生时的情况一样
Same thing happened at the Selby shootout,
但洛佩兹帮我掩盖了 所以
but Lopez covered for me, so...
听着 我不知道怎么解决这件事
Look, I don't know how to fix it.
我必须解决它
I have to fix it.
我为了掩护那个孩子对安德森说谎了
I lied to Andersen to cover for the kid.
如果你也不要他 我的职业生涯也完了
If you out him, my career is over, too.
这也太蠢了
Well, that was stupid.
好吧 听着
All right, look.
我知道是附近的人带他去的
I know just the neighborhood to take him to.
他会在今天结束之前玩完的
He'll self-destruct by the end of the day,
我会抓住他 他就完蛋了
I'll catch him on my body cam, he'll be done.
没人会知道你做的事的
No one will know about you.
他父亲是内务处的指挥官
His father's a commander at internal affairs --
我不在乎 那个菜鸟对我们来说是个威胁
I don't care. Boot's a menace --
这就是我不告诉你的原因
This is exactly why I didn't tell you.
你认为杰克逊的父亲不会因为自己孩子的过失
You think Jackson's father won't blame you
而责怪你
for the kid's failure?
这就是政♥治♥不管你喜不喜欢
This is political whether you like it or not.
那我们怎么办 把他留在街上
What do we do? Leave him on the streets?
祈祷他不会害死你
Hope he doesn't get you killed?
不
No.
我不知道
I don't know.
他可以成为一个好警♥察♥的 他很聪明
He could be a good cop, h-he's smart.
他有一种你教不了的天性
He has instincts you can't teach.
他有潜力
There's potential.
去他妈额潜力
Screw potential.
蒂姆
Tim.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
听着 你会渡过难关的 好吗
Listen, you're gonna make it through this, okay?
我和露西会帮你的
Lucy and I are gonna help you.
怎么帮
How?
走开 菜鸟
Walk away, Boot.
- 布拉德福德警官 - 我命令你
- Officer Bradford -- I gave you an order.
听我一句 他值得我们争取一下
Listen to me. He's worth fighting for.
你和洛佩兹都了解他
You and Lopez both know it.
7-Adam-15 女性青少年
7-Adam-15, female juvenile reports
因违背意愿而被关押了
being held against her will.
欧文斯和阿灵顿 代号♥3
Owens and Arlington. Code 3.
发生了什么
What's going on?
我们接到一个报♥警♥ 一个女孩说
We got a call. Young girl said
她被囚禁在这里
she was being held captive at this location.
你在开玩笑吗 莎拉挟制我们做人♥质♥
Are you kidding me? Sarah's holding us hostage.
每一分钟我们的钱都在流失
We're bleeding money every minute
她不从拖车上出来
she won't come out of the trailer.
我们要见她
We need to see her.
洛杉矶警局 开门
LAPD, open up.
我有麻烦吗
Am I in trouble?
你是人♥质♥吗
Are you being held hostage?
不是
No.
那就是了 虚假报♥警♥是一种犯罪
Then yeah, filing a false police report is kind of a crime.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不知道还能做什么
I-I didn't know what else to do.
我不想再呆在这里了
I don't want to be here anymore.
我讨厌这里
I hate it.
是有人强迫你的吗
Is someone making you?
我的养母
My foster mom.
她是一个代理人
She's an agent.
自从我和她在一起以来
She's been putting me up for things
她就用各种事情烦我
ever since I was placed with her.
我只是想回到我自己的妈妈身边
I just want to be back with my real mom,
但爱丽丝甚至不让我跟她讲话
but Alice won't even let me talk to her.
莎拉 你没事吧 怎么了
Sarah, are you okay? W-What happened?
我们过来谈
Let's talk over here.
什么
Wh--
我 我不明白
I --I don't understand.
有什么问题吗
Is something wrong?
她说是你强迫她做这个的
She says you're making her do this.
太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
她同意试着做一做
She agreed to try it.
我只是尝试着教她
I-I'm just trying to teach her
怎么负责以及职业道德
a sense of responsibility and a work ethic.
我对我收养的所有孩子都这么做的
I do that for all the kids I foster.
莎拉还是你不让她见她的亲生母亲
Sarah also said you're keeping her from her birth mother.
她的生母是一个酒鬼刚从监狱出来
Her birth mother is an alcoholic who just got out of prison.
她没有办法照顾好这个女孩子
She's in no position to care for that girl.
好了 把你的信息给陈警官
All right, give your information to Officer Chen.
我们会后续跟进
We'll follow up with the state.
好吧
Right.
这是我的名片 如果你真的碰到麻烦了
Here's my card. If you have a real problem,
打给我
give me a call.
谢谢你
Thanks.
我想关于警♥察♥和秘密你是对的
Guess you were right about cops and secrets.
是的 我应该听从我自己的意见
Yeah, I should've taken my own advice.
值得的是 你为杰克逊做掩护
For what it's worth, you covering for Jackson
是一件了不起的事
was a stand-up thing to do.
这很自私 不是什么高尚的事
It was selfish, not noble.
我这么做是为了保护我自己
I did it to protect myself.
警官
Sir.
我比你训练过的任何人
I am more committed to this job
更适合这份工作
than anyone you've ever trained.
我会挺过去的
I'm gonna get past this.
我们不是在玩换装游戏 菜鸟
We ain't playing dress-up here, Boot.
所以 计划是什么
So, what's the plan?
把我赶去安德森那里
Out me to Andersen?
把我丢在帮派枪战处
Drop me off in gang territory?
还有什么 公开处刑
What, public execution?
我所请求的就是你尝试着帮帮我
All that I'm asking is that you try and fix me...
而不是把我丢开
...instead of just throwing me away.
我不做失败的事情
I don't do lost causes.
如果我是你 我会做好准备接受
Now, if I were you, I'd prepare for tomorrow
明天是自己警♥察♥生涯的最后一天
to be your last day on the job.
嘿 杰克逊 还是我
Hey, Jackson. It's me. Again. Um...
只是打开看看你是否一切都好 兄弟
Just calling to see if you're all right, buddy.
回个电♥话♥ 好吗
Just...call me back, all right?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表