我们可没有什么距离规定
There isn't a distance requirement.
你偷了一辆车 这意味着我们在把你送回监狱之前
You stole a car, which means we gotta process you
必须处理这件事
before we ship you back to prison.
嘿 我又没有抱怨
Hey, I'm not complaining.
这儿和维克多♥维♥尔比起来就像里兹饭店一样
This place is like the Ritz compared to Victorville.
先让他准备好 我去和治安部门联♥系♥一下
Get him squared away while I contact the Sheriff's Department
- 他的处理程序 - 你知道规矩的
- about procedure. - You know the drill.
把鞋脱掉
Take your shoes off.
姓韦斯特啊
West?
我年轻的时候也认识一个韦斯特
I knew a West in my youth.
珀西
Percy.
和你是亲戚吗
Any relation?
是的 他是我爸爸
Yeah. He's my dad.
真的吗
Oh, yeah?
你们长得好像是有点像
Yeah, I guess I see the resemblance.
你的高个子基因肯定遗传的你妈妈
You must have got your tall gene from your moms.
我爸爸是之前逮捕过你吗
So what, my old man arrested you?
好吧 事实其实要
Yeah, well, it was a little bit
- 更复杂一些 - 怎么说呢
- more complicated than that. - How so?
那会儿还是90年代
Well, this was the '90s.
街头的情况和现在可不大一样
The streets were different back then.
你♥爸♥爸当时在追捕一些重要犯人
And your dad was going after some pretty big players.
他并不是很在乎鸡毛蒜皮的小事
He -- He didn't always sweat the small stuff.
你的意思是他放走了你
So you're saying he let you go.
这得取决于当天的情况
Uh, yeah, depending on the day.
我会向他提供一些信息 他把注意力转移到其它方面
I'd give him a little intel. He'd look the other way.
但这是在找我麻烦之前
But not before messing with me.
有一次 他抓住我在吸毒
This one time, he caught me with some dope.
他说如果我跑得比他快 他就把我放了
He told me if I could outrun him, he'd cut me loose.
- 我爸爸速度很快的 - 是啊 我们平手了
- My dad's pretty fast. - Yeah, we tied.
我那时候大概比现在轻个20磅
I was, like, 20 pounds lighter back then.
我当时又嗑嗨了 你懂吧
And I was high on crank, you know.
我很抱歉 但这听起来并不像我爸爸的作风
I'm sorry, but this does not sound like my dad.
那年头大家都是街霸 孩子
We were all gangsters back then, son.
罪犯和警♥察♥都一样
Criminals and five-oh alike.
什么叫预测分♥析♥
What's predictive analytics?
利用过去的信息来预测未来的事情
Using data from the past to predict the future.
联调局的人就喜欢这种方法
Feds love that kind of stuff.
他们宁愿坐在电脑面前
They'd rather sit in front of a computer
也不想上街去磨一磨他们的鞋
than hit the streets and scuff their loafers.
话虽如此 如果这种方法能帮我们抓捕逃犯
Still, if it helps solve a crime or find a fugitive,
- 不也值得一试吗 - 你到底是哪一边的
- isn't it worth using? - Whose side are you on?
我不知道还要选立场 不过选你那一边 当然是你那一边
I didn't know there were sides. But yours, definitely yours.
- 迪肯 谢谢你能过来 - 没问题
- Deacon, thanks for coming in. - No problem.
我猜我今天来见得就是你
I figured I'd be hearing from you today.
- 嗨 - 嗨 我是迪肯·乔
- Hi. - Hi. Deacon Joe.
- 露西·陈 - 布拉德福德的下一个受害者
- Lucy Chen. - Bradford's next victim.
我记得你的长官就是那个
I remember when your T.O. was the one
- 爱穿长袖衣服的人 - 你有照片吗
- wearing the long sleeves. - Oh, you got pictures?
我挺喜欢她的
I like her.
我很激动 迪肯是我第一个抓捕的人
I'm thrilled. Deacon was my first arrest.
也是为数不多的在重型监狱里
Also one of the few to be rehabilitated
改过自新的人之一
in maximum security prison.
我向上天发誓 每次我见到你
Man, I swear to God, every time I see you,
就像时间机器一样
it's like a time machine.
在我们遇到之后 我在奇诺呆了6年
I mean, since we met, I did six years in Chino,
戒毒 重新开始 成家立业
got clean, left the life, started up a family.
但你唯一变得地方就是你脸上的皱纹
Only thing that changed about you is the lines on your face.
哪儿有皱纹
What lines?
如果你知道今天来见的是我 那你肯定知道为什么叫你来了
If you were expecting to hear from me, then you know why you're here.
马科斯·吉布森 听着 我需要在他
Marcos Gibson. Look, I need to get to him
联♥系♥上五四会的街霸之前抓到他
before he hooks up with the 5-4.
马科斯曾经也是我的手下
Yeah, Marcos was one of my kids for a while.
我把他输给了五四会
I lost him to the 5-4.
但他现在最不可能去的地方就是五四会了
But they're the last place he's gonna go right now.
- 为什么 - 他勾搭上了基隆的女人
- Why? - He was knocking boots with Keon's woman.
- 就在被判刑之前 - 谁是基隆啊
- Right before the trial. - Who's -- Who's Keon?
五四会的老大 这孩子真是不要命了
Leader of the 5-4. This kid must have a death wish.
是啊 如果基隆在你们之前找到马科斯
Yeah, if Keon gets ahold of Marcos before you guys do,
他肯定会杀了他的
he'll kill him.
毕夏普警官 有迦勒·约斯特的消息吗
Officer Bishop, any update on Caleb Jost?
警♥察♥已经逐一拜访过他的家人
Uniforms have visited his entire extended family.
没有人见过他
No one's seen or heard from him.
如果他们说的是实话的话
If we believe they are telling the truth.
没错
Exactly.
稍等一下
Just give me a sec.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你认识那位牺牲的警官吗
Did you know that deputy who died?
格雷厄姆吗 认识
Graham? Yeah.
向你表达我真切的慰问
My condolences. Um...
他让我给他的妻子稍一句话
He asked me to pass a message along to his wife.
我需要知道怎么联♥系♥上她
I just need to know how to get in touch with her.
格雷厄姆没有结婚
Graham wasn't married.
或者是他的女朋友 她叫贝思
Maybe a girlfriend, then. Her name is Beth.
格雷厄姆是单身
Graham was single.
他从来没有带人参加过圣诞节派对
He never even brought a date to the Christmas party.
- 你确定吗 - 是的
- You sure? - Yeah.
格雷厄姆是个独来独往的人
Graham was a bit of a loner.
我们
We, uh --
我们经常因为这个嘲笑他
We, uh, used to give him a hard time about it.
好吧
Okay, um...
- 谢了 - 没事
- Thanks. - Yeah.
- 你有发现什么事吗 - 没有
- Did you find something? - Oh, um, no.
我刚刚处理点私事
That was a bit of a side project.
好吧 现在不是处理私事的时候
Okay, well, it's not really an appropriate time for that.
是的 你说得没错 但是
Of course, you're right, but, um...
但是什么
But what?
这位警官死的时候我在他身边
I-I was with the deputy when he died.
他让我给一位叫贝丝的人带句话
He asked me to give a message to someone named Beth,
现在我发现他是单身
and now it turns out he's single.
也许是她的妈妈或者妹妹吧
Uh, well, a mom or a sister maybe?
也许吧 但这句话听起来很浪漫
Maybe. It...sounded romantic.
不管怎么说 我该回去继续工作了
A-Anyway, I should be getting back to work.
他的死肯定对你打击很大吧
His death must have been traumatic for you.
我没事
I'm fine.
蹦
Boom.
撒谎会破坏融洽的关系 还记得吗
Lying destroys rapport, remember?
是的
Right.
他的腿在事故中被炸掉了
His leg was torn off in the accident.
我没想到自己会看到这一幕
I wasn't expecting to see that.
你知道吗 我永远都不会忘记
You know, I will never forget
我这辈子第一次见到的灾难性伤害
the first catastrophic injury that I saw.
但你至少还可以把精力放在一些积极的事情上
But at least you have something positive to focus on.
如果你在找她的过程中需要帮助的话 尽管来找我
If you need any help finding her, please let me know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我觉得我发现了点东西
I think I might've found something.
我调查了一下迦勒之前常联♥系♥人的名字
I ran a search of names from Caleb's life
以及他最近打过的电♥话♥
against recent dispatch calls.
我发现了迦勒前妻的阿姨
Discovered a wellness check that was called in
因为健康检查而打来的电♥话♥
for the aunt of Caleb's ex-wife.
她是个每天都会去做礼拜的人
I guess she's a daily churchgoer,
但她今天却没有出现
but she didn't show up today.
她可能只是去看电影了
She could have just gone to the movies
可能打算回头再过去
or maybe planned to go later.
有这个可能 或者她的日常生活规律被
Maybe, or her routine was disturbed
我们那位逃犯的突然造访打破了
by a visit from our fugitive.
很不错 毕晓普警官 去查查看
Good work, Officer Bishop. Go check that out.
监狱运输车马上就来了
Prison transport will be here soon.
我真走运
Lucky me.
嘿 听着 见到你♥爸♥的话
Hey, listen, you see your old man,
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表