哦对 懂了 抱歉
Oh. That's right. I get it. Sorry.
你不在
You're not here.
我倒是不担心什么
It's not that I'm worried or anything.
指示 我不想以后做什么
Just...I don't want to be stuck with some lame assignment
前台接待的破活
like front desk.
你觉得前台
Oh, you think front desk would be
对我来说很合适 是吧
a perfect fit for me, don't you?
会有很多人来想我问问题
Lots of people to talk to about their problems.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我家具警队不是为了当接待员的
I did not join the force to be a receptionist.
实际上 过去几个月里
Matter of fact, I've spent the last few months
我一直在想 要被分配去哪里
figuring out exactly where I want to be assigned --
抢劫杀人
robbery-homicide.
有野心 我知道
Ambitious, I know.
5天成为警探
Making detective in five years --
这我还没听说过 到时候我就50岁了
that's unheard of --and I'd be 50,
也就是说 我必须抓住一切可能
so that just means I'm gonna have to buck the odds.
我要全速前进了
Pedal to the metal.
我要是成功了 你就收回这句话吧
And when I do it... you're gonna eat your words.
快点
Come on...
就剩我们没走了
We're the last ones out.
我要读一些资料 你应该知道
I needed reading materials. Okay. You should know,
我等这件事一辈子了
I've been waiting for this day my entire life.
好可怜 你知道我爸在便服日表现得很好嘛
Wow, that's sad. Did you know that my dad had an epic Plain Clothes Day?
- 我不在乎 - 逮了4个重罪犯
I don't care. Made four felony arrests,
开了7个交通违规发单 还劝说一个女人从楼定下来
wrote seven traffic violations, and talked a woman off a ledge.
- 所以 我不能 - 你不会打破你父亲的记录的
So you see, I can't just --You're gonna break your father's records
不可能像你打破他学院记录那么简单
like you broke his Academy records
你有父子情节
because you have daddy issues,
有其父必有其子 之类的废话
and the cat's in the cradle, and all that crap.
我才没有父子问题
I don't have daddy issues.
不
No.
不能这样
Oh, this can't be happening.
快点 快点
Oh, come on, come on.
这是你第一次让我开车
First time you've let me drive.
- 当我不在 新人 - 嗯
I'm not here, Boot. Right.
没问题 抱歉
Of course. Sorry.
为什么电力公♥司♥的需要拿摄像机
Why would a guy from the power company need a video camera?
那个大混♥蛋♥
That sick bastard.
他在拍她
He's filming her.
洛杉矶警♥察♥ 停车
LAPD, stop!
手放在背后
Hands behind your back.
别紧张
Easy.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything!
你的摄像头可不是这样记录的
Yeah, well, your camera says otherwise.
甚至你真是在电力公♥司♥工作吗
Do you even work at the power company?
- 律师 - 是的 你会需要一个的
Lawyer. Yeah, you're gonna need one.
7A19 已拘捕一名嫌疑人 雅顿3号♥
7-Adam-19, show us one in custody, 3rd and Arden.
你把这次逮捕行动
Did you include this arrest
算进你的评估中吗 布拉德福德警官
in your evaluation, Officer Bradford?
小心你的头
Watch your head.
进去
Get in.
7A15 有人报♥警♥
7-Adam-15, RP heard sounds
在瑟拉诺大街7944号♥有枪击声
of an assault at 7944 Serrano Avenue.
调度中心 6级警情
Control, show me Code 6.
请停下来
Stop, please.
警情提高一个级别 944S
Start me up another unit --944 Serrano.
我会还给你的
I'll pay you back!
你以为你能夺走我的存货
Think you're gonna rip off my stash,
我会只是收下借条
and I'm just gonna take an IOU?!
嘿 我们是警♥察♥ 放开他
Hey! Police! Let him go!
好吧 看着他
All right, watch him.
面朝下 把管子放下
Facedown! Drop the pipe!
双手放在背后
Hands behind your back.
调度中心 已抓捕两名嫌疑人
Control, show me with two in custody.
他去哪儿了
Where did he go?
- 谁 - 我的第二个嫌疑犯
Who? My second suspect.
哦 他 他跑了
Oh, him? Well, he ran off.
呃 实际上 一瘸一拐地走了
Well, hobbled, really.
我叫你看着他
I told you to watch him.
我不是来盯着嫌疑犯的 诺兰警官 只是盯着你
- I'm not here to watch suspects, Officer Nolan -- just you.
- 所以你让他逃跑了 - 当然不是
So you let him get away? Of course not.
我绝不会让嫌疑人无人看管
I would never leave a suspect unattended,
给他足够的时间逃跑
allowing ample time for his escape.
但你这么做了
But you did.
我不敢相信你这么做只是为了能对我说教一番
I can't believe you did this just to have a teachable moment.
没错 诺兰警官
That's right, Officer Nolan.
继续怪我吧 然而是你缺乏态势感知
Keep blaming me for your lack of situational awareness.
- 我必须去追他 - 是的 但不是在
I had to go after him. Yes, but not before
你把你的第一个嫌疑犯锁在一个固定的东西上之前
you secured your first suspect to something immobile.
与其梦想成为警探
Instead of dreaming about becoming detective,
你努力下先保证今天能过关怎么样
how about you try and just get through today?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
- 该死 这家伙可能在任何地方 - 放轻松
Damn it, this guy could be anywhere. Relax.
在你重击你的嫌疑人时 他的膝盖发出了嘎吱声
From the crunch your suspect's knee made when you whacked him,
由此我怀疑他变得非常
I doubt he got very f--
看来你已经破案了 警探
Looks like you cracked the case, Detective.
刚接到调度电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with dispatch.
我的嫌疑人托德·柯林斯用261法案被假释了
My suspect, Todd Collins, is on parole for a 261.
他是一个三♥级♥性侵犯者 按刑法第290条注册过 根深蒂固的暴♥力♥习惯
- He's a tier 3 sex offender and a 290 -- violent-habitual.
这是一次很好的逮捕行动
That's a pretty good arrest, huh?
好吧
Okay.
呃 让我们想想 我有受害者的证词
Uh, let's see, I've got my victim's statement,
缴获了嫌疑犯的电♥话♥ 征求了目击证人的意见
seized my suspect's phone, canvassed for witnesses...
是的 我们干得很好 可以出发了
Yep, we're good to go.
什么
What?
- 什么都没说 - 但是你现在的那个表情
Didn't say anything. But you're giving me the look.
- 什么表情 - 那个表情
What look? That look.
我漏掉什么了吗 等等 别回答
Am I missing something? Wait, don't answer that.
- 不会的 - 很好
Wasn't going to. Good.
因为
Because...
我完成了一次实打实的抓捕行动
I made a solid pinch here.
好的 走吧
All right. Let's go.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
两小时给没电的电池充电
Two hours to change a dead battery.
现在我本可以进行第二次追捕任务的
I could've been on my second arrest by now.
看到好的一面 我打赌你♥爸♥爸没有
Look on the bright side --I bet your dad doesn't hold
因汽车而耽搁的最长时间记录
the record for longest automotive delay.
- 好的 韦斯特 可以走了 - 哦 终于好了
Okay, West, good to go. Oh, finally.
- 回到正轨 - 洛佩兹 我需要你的菜鸟干点小活
Back in business. Lopez, I need your Boot for a work detail.
- 当然可以 - 什么 不
Sure thing. What? No.
先生 今天是我的便衣日
Sir, it's --it's my Plain Clothes Day.
哦 我不知道
Oh, I didn't know.
既然这样 那我需要你干点小活
In that case, I need you for a work detail.
凶杀案的证据 把每一件都登记好
Evidence from a homicide. Catalog every single piece.
- 懂了吗 - 是的 长官
Got it? Yes, sir.
你得把我从这玩意解脱出去 拜托
You got to get me out of this, please.
不 不需要 工作就是工作
No, I don't. The job's the job.
规则中没有规定你必须把
Nothing in the rules says you have to spend
便衣外出日用在外出巡逻上
Plain Clothes Day out on patrol.
嘿
Hey.
你觉得我穿上这个会很可爱吗
You think I'd look cute in this?
我打赌你一定在好奇我在做什么
I bet you're wondering what I am doing.
你在搜索这里面所有的车牌号♥
You're running all the plates in the lot,
希望能找到一个注册在已授权可追捕的罪犯名下
hoping to find one registered to a felon with a warrant.
我侦测到什么特别的语气吗
Am I detecting a tone?
没啥语气
No tone.
- 搜车牌号♥有什么问题吗 - 没什么
What's wrong with running plates? Nothing.
这是完成这项工作的一种方法
It's one way to do the job --
让它全部都是你自己的功绩 多抓捕点重罪犯
make it all about you, beef up your felony arrests.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表