天哪 当然
Oh, God. Of course.
我也就只剩下医护用品了
If I have anything, I have medical supplies.
手♥机♥也没信♥号♥♥
The phone doesn't have a signal either.
肯定有干♥扰♥器♥
Must be a jammer.
警♥察♥ 放下那个包 举起手
Police! Drop the bags! Show me your hands!
别开枪
Don't shoot!
洛佩兹
Lopez.
你的公♥寓♥是哪一间
Which one's your apartment?
怎么了 你不会想知道的
Why? You don't want to find out.
我们得离开走廊
We need to get out of this hallway.
万斯说了不留证人
Vance said no witnesses!
告诉他我们要上楼了
Tell him we're going upstairs!
你干什么呢
Hey. Hey, what are you doing?
你们没有搜查令 我也没邀请你们进来
You don't have a warrant, and I didn't invite you in.
所以你们不能进行搜查
So you can't conduct a search.
安全
Clear.
我们被困住了
We're stuck.
你觉得其他人没事吧
Think the others are all right?
我希望
I hope so.
你没事吧
You okay?
宫缩了 没事
A contraction. Okay.
- 这次很厉害 - 好了
- Really big one. - All right.
或许你应该坐下
Maybe you should sit down.
还要多久才会有人发现我们失踪了
How long until somebody knows we're missing?
可能得一会儿 我们在这里是有特殊任务
It might be a while. We're on special assignment here.
没有要求让我们定时报道
They don't expect us to check in regularly.
他们把猫眼堵住了
They blocked the peephole.
什么 所以我们就什么都看不到了
What, so we're blind?
不 不会
No, we're not.
瑟西亚 你有胶带吗
Cesiah, do --do you have any tape?
前面 前面
Front, front. Just...
把你的记录仪给我
Give me your body cam.
把胶带粘在这儿
Put tape right here.
配发的手♥机♥上有一个记录仪的软件
There's a body-cam app on your city-issued phone.
打开它
Open it.
他们准备进来了 帮我把门挡住
They're getting ready to come in. Help me barricade the door.
- 露西 - 怎么了
- Lucy. - Yeah?
我羊水破了
My water just broke.
我们现在怎么办
What are we gonna do?
如果他们冲破这道门 我们扛不住的
If they break through the door, we're gonna get overrun.
我们得先发制人
Gotta get to them first.
好
Okay.
住手 住手 你们会打到瑟西亚的
Stop, stop! You're gonna hit Cesiah!
- 等等 等等 - 先把他们弄走
- Hold it! Hold it! - Get 'em out of here.
好吧 走走走
All right, go, go, go, go. Go.
老大 我们得走了
Boss, we need to go.
到时候 这些人没有回应引起局里警觉
At some point, the cops are gonna send backup
警♥察♥会派援兵来的
when these guys don't report in.
我不会丢下孩子走的
I'm not leaving without my kid.
那你得快点想个办法了
Then you need to find a way fast.
我们是不是该把她挪到别的房♥间去
Should we move her to a different room?
我们暂时应该是安全的
Looks like we're clear for now.
我得去医院
I need to go to the hospital.
- 要生了 - 我知道 我知道
- The baby's coming. - Yeah, no, I know, I know.
但现在是不太可能
But that's not possible right now.
等等 什么 你要给我接生吗
Wait. So, what? You're gonna deliver my baby?
没错
Yes.
是的 看来只能出此下策了
Yes, I guess I am.
这些警♥察♥强行闯入我的公♥寓♥
These cops forced their way into my apartment.
他们拒绝离开
They refuse to leave.
我们是为了活命 你有意见吗
We're trying to stay alive. You got a problem with that?
我哥哥因为一件他没做过的事
Yeah, my brother's doing 20 years
映射美国司法体制对少数族裔存在偏见
而蹲了20年监狱
for something he didn't do.
所以 我就是有意见
So, yeah, I got a problem with that.
我很感激你的好意
Look, I appreciate where you're coming from,
但我们在这儿不是要惹麻烦的
but we're not here to cause trouble.
我们在这儿是因为有人要杀我们
We're here because somebody's trying to kill us.
万斯
Vance?
你知道他吗
You know him?
对 知道该躲他远一点
Yeah. Enough to steer clear.
他有十几个人住在这里
He's got a dozen guys living here.
- 你们这是捅了马蜂窝了 - 那可不
- You walked into a buzz saw. - No kidding.
我们需要打电♥话♥求助 但他干扰了我们的信♥号♥♥
We need to call for help, but he's jamming our signals.
你知道我们该怎么解决这个问题嘛
Any idea how we fix that?
把这栋楼的的电源关掉
Shut the power off in the building.
干♥扰♥器♥应该也会断电
Jammer should go off.
那我们怎么关掉电源呢
How do we turn off the power?
主断路器在地下室
Main circuit breaker's in the basement.
我知道是因为每次我洗衣服的时候都能看到它
I know this because I see it every time I'm doing my laundry.
要去地下室可不容易
It's not gonna be easy getting to the basement.
我只剩两个弹匣了
I only have two magazines left.
我也是 如果我们在外面遇到麻烦
Me too. And those are gonna go real quick
这些很快就会用完
if we get into trouble outside.
你要干什么
W-What are you doing? Hey.
你为什么要敲我的墙
Why are you knocking my wall?
要去地下室也许不用去外面
Maybe we don't need to go outside to get to the basement.
我爸爸很快就会来吗
Will my dad be here soon?
对
Yeah.
我想他很快就会到
I'm sure he'll be along any minute.
你觉得他是不是忘了我
You think maybe he forgot about me?
温德尔 你♥爸♥爸已经来了
Wendell, your dad's actually here already.
他只迟到了几分钟
He was only a few minutes late.
但他来的时候
But when he arrived --
他喝醉了
He was drunk.
我让他在拘留室里醒酒
I'm having him sleep it off in one of the cells.
他经常喝醉
He's drunk a lot.
这就是他们闹离婚的原因
That's why they're getting divorced.
但我妈妈说这并不代表他不爱我
But my mom says it doesn't mean he loves me any less.
她说的对
Well, she's right.
很抱歉我骗了你
And I'm sorry I lied to you.
我应该说实话的
I should have been honest.
我以为我是在保护你 但我
I thought I was protecting you, but I...
我觉得你应该知道真♥相♥
I see you deserve the truth.
没关系
It's okay.
这些日子我的家人也经常对我撒谎
My folks lie to me a lot these days.
我知道他们是好意 但
I know they mean well, but...
那让事情变得更糟了 你知道吗
it just makes things a lot worse, you know?
别这样 别
Oh, come on. Come on.
拜托 你要干什么
Hey! Come on! What are you doing?!
你们毁坏了我的厨房♥
You're wrecking my kitchen.
谁来赔
Who's gonna pay for this?
洛杉矶警局
L.A.P.D.
如果他们不给钱的话 把账单寄给我
And if they don't, send the bill to me.
下一步 地下室
Next stop. Basement.
调度中心 记录我们在布朗森庄园下车
Control, show us out of our car, Bronson Estate.
里面的警员有消息吗
Any word from the officers inside?
没有
Negative.
如果你想把事情做好
If you want something done right,
就得自己动手
you gotta do it yourself.
到我旁边去
Get beside me.
走
Go!
这边
This way!
- 找到一个 - 开枪打他
- Found one! - Shoot him!
打他 打他
Shoot him, shoot him!
退回来 退回来
Get back! Get back!
你还能走吗
You good to walk?
- 可以 - 我不行
- Yeah. - I'm not.
加把劲
Come on.
能拿些毛巾吗
Can you get some towels, please?
好的 等一下
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表