他没问题
He's clean.
我说吧……
See?
- 我就是出来溜溜。 - 只是溜溜?
- Just out for a stroll. - A stroll?
你们这么骚扰一个无辜的男人,真是可悲。
It is sad the way you guys are harassing an innocent man.
Nolan警官,你了解破警指南(《破解年鉴》)吗?
Officer Nolan, are you familiar with the Crack Almanac?
- Kindle上有了? - 四项基本原则…
- Is it available on Kindle? - Four basic principles...
观察,制毒,现金,藏匿
Look Out, Cook Out, Cash Out, Stash Out.
制毒……把可♥卡♥因♥碎片化
Cook out... cook cocaine into crack.
- 观察…… - 警♥察♥
- Look out... - For the cops.
你完全可以胜任这一工作
You really could stand to work on that one.
藏匿
Stash out.
你想把毒品藏起来
You want to stash the rocks nearby
这样警♥察♥抓到你,啥也发现不了
so if the cops catch you, you're clean.
- 所以,你要我去…… - 猜对了
- So, you want me to... - Yep.
还能有别的么
Of course.
哦,天哪
Oh, God.
哦! 臭死了!
Oh! That stinks!
你看,我并没有……
See, I don't even...
- 羊头 - 好吧。你知道么……
- Goat. - Okay. You know what?
也许D'Andre
Maybe D'Andre
真的只是出来溜溜
really is just out for a stroll.
啊……还有一条原则落下了,Nolan警官
Ah, but there is still one principle left, Officer Nolan...
现金
Cash out.
看,一个真正的毒贩
See, a real good hustler
只想安静地在自己的角落里做生意
only wants to be seen on his corner doing business,
这就意味着如果D'Andre出现在这里,他的钱也会在这儿
which means if D'Andre is here, so is his money.
这不是我的
That's not mine.
你确定?
You sure?
这看上去好像有好几千块啊
Cause it looks like a couple thousand here.
我能看一下那个遥控器吗?
Can I see that remote?
我给Henry买♥♥了同样型号♥的做圣诞礼物
I got Henry this same model for Christmas.
现金与藏匿
Cash out and stash out.
溜达结束,转身,手背后
Stroll's over. Turn around, put your hands behind your back.
往左…左…拉起来…拉…拉…
Left, left, pull up, pull up, pull up.
啊…抱歉
Sorry!
唉…我要休假
Yo, I need a break.
简直不敢相信
I can't believe we don't get
在一整年试用期里
a single vacation or personal day
我们一天假都没有
during our entire probationary year.
这就是我们履行承诺的方式
It's how we prove our commitment.
八月穿羊毛衫还不够吗?
Wearing wool in August isn't enough?
你为什么这么开心?
Why are you so cheery?
我正在过着我最好的生活
I'm just livin' my best life.
哦
Oh.
- Jessica. - Jessica.
不是
No.
好吧,一点点
Yeah, okay, a little.
- 好吧,好吧,一点点 - 就是
- Yes, yes, yeah, a little. - Yeah.
很好啊,你看上去真的很开心
That's great. You... You seem really happy.
- 谢谢! - 哦,我们应该来个四人约会
- Thank you. - Oh, we should do a double date.
我希望你认识一下Gino
I'd love for you to meet Gino.
听上去不错啊,可她现在已经出城了
Sounds great, but she's out of town right now.
她…要去国土安♥全♥部♥
She's, uh, doing a lecture
做个讲座
at the Department of Homeland Security.
注意了
Can I have your attention?
走吧,菜鸟
Let's go, Boots.
集♥合♥
Everyone, gather up.
好了,弟兄们,注意听
All right, guys, listen up.
内务部本周要开展
Internal Affairs will be conducting
随机操守测试
random integrity tests this week.
- 角色转换 - 正确,West警官
- Reversals. - That's right, Officer West.
啥是角色转换?
What's a reversal?
就是警♥察♥变装查其他警♥察♥
Where cops go undercover to rat out other cops.
内务部警官要用一周时间
IA officers will be spending the week
假扮罪犯
pretending to be criminals
来测试我们怎么对待他们
so they can analyze how we treat them.
所以,正如Tim所说
So, what Tim said.
你们觉得这很好笑吗,Lopez警官,Bradford警官?
Do you think this is a joke, Officer Lopez? Officer Bradford?
- 不,女士 - 不,女士
- No, ma'am. - No, ma'am.
这就好。我是很认真对待这件事的
Good. 'Cause I take it very seriously.
如果你们在这次角色转换测试后
If you have to change your behavior
必须改变自己的行为方式,那我们就有麻烦了
because of these reversals, we have a problem.
我手下的警官每一天都以正确的方式做事情
My officers do things the right way... every day.
明白了吗?
Is that understood?
是,女士
Yes, ma'am.
解散
Dismissed.
角色转换测试真的很难被发现吗?
Are reversals really that hard to spot?
我的意思是,你通常可以通过他们走路的方式来判断是不是警♥察♥。
I mean, you can usually make a cop by the way they walk.
这些家伙可不一样,他们为这事专门受训
Not these guys. They train for this.
对他们来说这跟超级碗一样兴奋
It's like the Super Bowl to them.
他们全情投入
They go all-in.
两年前,他们接管了一家银行
About two years ago,they took over a bank
然后伪装成抢劫犯,就为了测试我们的响应时间
and masqueraded as robbers just to test our response time.
他们先清空了那家银行
They cleared the bank out first.
所有的柜员和客户都是绿植
Every teller and customer was a plant.
他们很投入啊
That's dedicated.
不,这是浪费时间和资源
No, it's a waste of time and resources,
所以我把寻找和破坏角色转换测试
which is why I make it my mission
作为我自己的任务
to seek and destroy reversals.
我看不出来有啥好大惊小怪的
I don't see what the fuss is about.
警♥察♥就该高标准严要求
A cop should be held to the highest standards.
当然,这话你应该对内务部说,你爹是他们头儿
Of course you side with IA. Your dad's in charge.
好了,这跟我爹没关系。警♥察♥操守……
Okay, it's not about my dad. The integrity of a co...
Hey.
早上好
Morning.
来看客户?
Here to see a client?
是的
Yeah.
那我不留你了
I won't keep you.
你们俩分手了吗?
Did... Did you guys break up?
没。我们有过几次约会,后来停了
No. We had... a few dates. Then we stopped.
对我来说跟分手一样
Sounds like a breakup to me.
- 怎么了? - 没事
- What happened? - Nothing.
- 挺好的,走吧 - 好
- It's fine. Let's go. - Okay.
7A15
7-Adam-15,
Altobello酒店发生骚乱
disturbance at the Altobello Hotel.
你说这是我的错?
You're saying this is my fault?
你还真说对了,就是你的错
You're damn right it's your fault!
你对我的车值多少钱有一点点概念吗?
Do you have any idea how much my car costs?
打扰了女士,我们能不能进去说…
Please, ma'am. If we could take this inside...
这儿发生了什么问题?
What seems to be the problem here?
代客泊车的搞坏了我的车
Valet destroyed my car.
- 那辆车? -是啊,你看看,给划成啥样了
- That car? - Yeah, look, the paint job.
就在那儿
Right there.
这种划痕会立即变深
That scratch will buff right out.
- 你撒谎。他在撒谎! - 这是民事纠纷
- You're lying. He's lying! - This is a civil matter.
请拍照保存证据
Feel free to take photographs
并发给保险公♥司♥索赔
and send it in for an insurance claim.
你的意思是不会逮捕他?
You mean you're not gonna arrest him?
这儿并没有犯罪啊,女士
There's no crime here, ma'am.
哦,明白了,就跟地狱一样
Oh, like hell there isn't.
我就知道你也是故意的
I know you did it on purpose, too!
因为我看见在我给你车的时候
'Cause I caught you staring at my ass
你盯着我的屁♥股♥看
when I gave you the car.
我天天都能看见更漂亮的屁♥股♥好么
I see nicer asses on the regular.
不!走吧咱们
No! Let go!
把刀扔了
Drop that knife!
- 哦 - 哦!让我走!
- Oh! - Oh! Let go of me!
抱歉,对此我很抱歉
I'm sorry. Sorry about that.
哇哦,实在抱歉
Whoa. Sorry about that.
我没想到会发生这种事情
I didn't mean for that to happen.
是啊,是啊
Yeah, right.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表