干得好啊 韦斯特警官
Nice work today, Officer West.
多谢
Thank you.
你在街上带走了一个坏人
You took a very bad man off the street,
证明你还是有些魄力的
proved you got some fight in you.
所以 这是意味着我们之前没事了还是
So, this mean we're good or...?
不
No.
我们还得朝这个方向努力
But we're getting there.
好吧 保证它的安全
All right. Keep it safe.
一次只有一张票
One ticket at a time.
很开心和你一起工作 陈警官
Great working with you, Officer Chen.
是的 我也是 警官
Yeah. You, too, sir.
我在睡梦中咀嚼着文化
? I sleep, eat culture
我要值班了
I'm cleared for duty.
刚交了文书
Turned in my paperwork.
噢
Oh.
你把我指派给了他 是吗
You had me assigned to him, didn't you?
都是一场测试 陈警官
Everything is a test, Officer Chen.
你很幸运 通过了测试
Lucky for you, you passed this one.
现在 如果你觉得和雷格利混在一起很不错的话
Now, if you had been cool half-assing it with Wrigley,
那我就清楚你不是真的
then I'd know you weren't serious
想成为一名好警♥察♥
about becoming a good cop.
恕我直言 警官 你就是个混球
With all due respect, sir, you're a pain in my ass.
这是我的工作
That's my job.
现在 去休息一会吧
Now, get some rest.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
事实上我难以保证自己的安全
? Truth is I can't stay safe
最后一个
Last one.
干得好
Good job today.
多谢 警官
Thank you, sir.
大多数的菜鸟前几个月都是云里雾里的
Most rookies spend the first few months with blinders on,
但你一直在寻找那个女孩
but you looked out for that girl.
作为你变得成熟的礼物 我拿到来了你的文件
And as a present for your maturity, I got your paperwork.
警♥察♥报告 财产损失报告
Police report, property damage report,
使用警备报告 追踪备忘录
use of force report, pursuit memo...
- 多谢 - 还有碰撞备忘录
- Thank you. - ...and collision memo.
祝你好运
Godspeed.
- 抱歉 - 他什么都没给你
- Sorry. - He didn't get you anything.
不 他给了
Yeah, he did.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
帮你
Helping.
嘿
Ah. Hey.
我是诺兰警官
It's, um... Officer Nolan.
是发生了什么事吗
Did something happen?
是的 嗯 我们抓到了他
Yeah. Uh, we caught him.
艾玛安全了
Emma's safe.
多谢
Thank you.
多谢
Thank you.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我是说 你是怎么做到的
I mean, how did you do this?
这个车还是全新的
This shop is brand-new.
贿赂
Bribery.
所以请小心驾驶
So please drive very carefully.
好的
Right.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表