I didn't recognize the guy.
据情报显示,你被南方阵线
According to intelligence, you've been greenlit
的“绿灯”照上了
by Southern Front.
- “绿灯”? - 意思是他们要收拾你
- Greenlit? - Means they put a hit on you.
我之前有菜鸟警♥察♥被“绿灯”照上吗?
How's a rookie get greenlit before me?
- 我得加油了 - 这不是荣耀徽章好嘛
- I gotta step up my game. - It's not a badge of honor.
暴♥力♥的白人至上主义帮派
Violent white supremacist gang
想要你的命,你做了正确的事
wants you dead, you're doing something right.
抱…歉…白人至上主义帮派,“绿灯”?
I-I'm sorry, white supremacy gang and greenlit?
这…这…特么到底怎么回事?
W-Wh... What the hell is going on?
一般来说,帮派不把警♥察♥作为目标
Normally, gangs don't target cops...
因为这么干麻烦大过收益
more trouble than it's worth.
除非这个警♥察♥不尊重帮派成员
Unless a cop disrespects a gang member,
那样就彻底掰了
then all bets are off.
你今天逮捕了一个女人,Astrid Heisserer
You arrested a woman today. Astrid Heisserer.
她裙子破了。我…我让她出丑了
Her dress broke. I-I embarrassed her.
我还以为她是内务部的
I thought she was IA.
并不是
She's not.
她是南方阵线首脑的孩子娘
She's the baby mama of the leader of Southern Front,
这个国家最暴♥力♥的犯罪组织之一
one of the most violent criminal enterprises in the country.
你这么对待她
And because of how you treated her,
他在帮里下达了对你的绝杀令
he authorized everyone in the gang to kill you.
- 那Talia呢? - 是啊,他们打算怎么对付我?
- What about Talia? - Yeah, what about me?
Nolan是碰了她的那个人
Nolan is the one who put hands on her.
所以他才是目标
He's the one they're after.
南方阵线有多少人?
How many Southern Front members are there?
在大洛杉矶区?
In the greater Los Angeles area?
几千人吧
Several thousand.
保护你是我们最高优先级的任务
And protecting you will be our number-one priority.
第一步是带你离开街道
Step one is to get you off the streets.
跟我一起,Nolan,我送你回家
Come with me, Nolan. I'm gonna escort you home.
K9小队已经控制了你家
K9 unit already swept the property.
房♥东今晚回家吗?
Owner coming home tonight?
哦,他不回来了今天,Ben昨天去了纽约
Uh, no, Ben left for New York yesterday.
这儿发生了什么?
So, what's happening here?
DA批准了VARDA警报
The DA approved a VARDA alarm.
通过911系统
It bypasses 911,
向全区警♥察♥发送红色警报
sends a red alert to all the cops in the area.
那下一步呢?
So, what's next?
取决于你
That's up to you.
我想,我不能这样去工作了,是吧?
I mean, I can't just go to work, right?
我会危及到我五英尺范围内的所有人
I'd be endangering everyone who came within five feet of me.
当警♥察♥就是有风险
Being a cop is being at risk.
所以你的意思是我应该……
So you're saying I should just...
正常上班,就像啥也没发生过?
report for duty, act like nothing happened?
我认为应该是我们告诉罪犯应该怎么做,而不是相反
I think we tell criminals what to do, not the other way around.
- 不计后果? - 不计后果
- No matter the consequences? - No matter the consequences.
但是呢,这取决于你
But, look, it's up to you.
在这件事上没人能评判你
No one is gonna judge you either way.
是啊,你说的对
Yeah, right.
Nolan.
这无关勇气
This isn't about bravery.
你有家
You have a family.
所有佩戴警徽的警♥察♥都理解
Any cop who's ever worn a badge understands that.
都装好了,副巡长
All set, Captain.
好的
Okay.
看来系统已启动并准备就绪
It seems the system is up and armed.
我们在前门部署了一支小队
We have a unit parked out front.
睡一会吧
Try to get some sleep.
看来睡不着了
Don't see that happening.
还是睡会儿吧
No.
- 谢谢你 - 晚安
- Thank you. - Have a good night.
嗨,你们在这儿干嘛?
Hey. What are you doing here?
警戒
Guard duty.
我认为我们已经做到了
I think we have that covered.
这是额外警戒
Now it's extra covered.
发生任何事,直接给我打电♥话♥
You call me directly if anything happens.
是,女士
Yes, ma'am.
好
Okay.
West警官和Chen警官来报到
West and Chen reporting for duty.
弟兄们,非常感激,但说实话,没这必要
Guys, this is very sweet, but honestly, it's unnecessary.
换了你也会为我们做同样的事
You'd do the same for us.
话说咱们怎么轮班?
So, how do you want to do this?
个人而言,我同意两小时一换
Personally, I'd go with alternating two-hour shifts
固定位置加流动哨
with a static position plus a rover.
哦,我还带了听筒和对讲机
Oh, and I have earpieces and walkies,
这样我们能持续保持联络
just so we can keep in constant contact.
你这儿有啥甜点吗?
You got anything sweet?
有,应该还有一些冰淇淋
Yeah, I think there's some ice cream.
- 好 - 等等,弟兄们
- Mm. - Wait, guys.
弟兄们
Guys!
喂,我们要专心点儿
Look, come on. We need to stay focused.
您知道,警卫职责的全部重点是
You know, the whole point of guard duty
我们轮流值班,这样每个人都可以睡一会
is that we take turns being up so everyone gets some sleep.
你可以随时走人
You could've left at any time.
对啊,没人会感到悲伤
Yep. No one would've given you grief.
哼哼。。我就知道
Yeah, right.
哦,我们得去警局了
Ohh. We got to get to the station.
轮班就要开始了
Our shift starts soon.
- 我得去 - 什么…去上班?
- I should go in. - What... To work?
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
你在这儿最安全
You're safest right here.
几个星期没有你我们也倒腾得开
We'll manage without you for a few weeks at work.
那要是比这时间还长呢?
What if it's longer than that?
我的实习期就暂停了
My training would be put on hold,
我只能…一直当一个菜鸟,而你们都升上去了
I'd... stay a rookie while you guys moved up.
我们就分开了
We'd be separated.
这不会发生的
That's never gonna happen.
这件事…嗯…这件事很快就会过去
This, uh... This will all be over soon.
- 是的 - 万一不是呢?
- Yeah. - And if it's not?
那就…
Then it's...
恭喜你有个长假
good you have a pool.
好了,各位,安静了!副巡长,请指示
All right. Everyone, settle down. Captain.
谢谢各位能来
Thank you for coming in...
你们中的大多数人应该还在轮休
most of you on your day off.
从现在起,取消所有加班限制
Till this is resolved,
直到事情解决
all overtime limits have been lifted.
你们可能已经知道了
As you may know,
南方阵线起源于15年前的
Southern Front originated as a white supremacist prison gang
白人至上主义监狱团伙
about 15 years ago.
从那时起,他们在各个领域大举扩张
Since then, they have branched out in a big way.
毒品,卖♥♥淫,勒索
Drugs, prostitution, extortion.
但是后来使他们与其他帮派不同的
But what sets them apart
是他们开始搞到军用武器
is their access to military weapons.
帮派头目
Their leader,
人称“Midas王”
the so-called "King Midas,"
被判三个终身监禁,正在监狱服刑
is currently serving three consecutive life sentences.
他儿子,Cole
His son, Cole,
负责帮派的日常运作
he controls the day-to-day operations on the street.
但毫无疑问,他老爹才是幕后黑手
But make no mistake, his father is pulling the strings.
解除“绿灯”对Cole而言太丢脸了
Lifting the greenlight would be a huge loss of face for Cole,
他肯定不愿意
so he's not gonna do it willingly.
所以我们必须把这事变成一个商业决策
So, we gotta make this a business decision.
沉重打击他们的日常运作
We put a big enough hurt on their operation,
逼他们取消“绿灯”
they'll lift the greenlight.
抱歉,我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
昨天,南方阵线想杀害我们当中的一名警♥察♥
Yesterday, Southern Front tried to kill one of our own.
今天,轮到我们反击了
Today, we hit back.
- 怎么了? - 没什么
- What? - Nothing.
其他人看到的是一个大英雄
Look, everyone else sees this big hero move,
但是我看到的是你的自负妨碍了
but I see your ego getting in the way
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表