No. But we should spread out and cover the perimeter.
不 我们应该分开巡视周边
Shots fired. Shots fired. Suspects at large.
开火 开火 嫌疑人在逃跑
Stop!
站住
Do we go after them?
要追他们吗
7-Adam-15 in pursuit of armed robbery suspects,
7-A-15 在追盗贼嫌疑人
heading south towards Franklin.
他们朝着南朝富兰克林去了
7-Adam-15, what street are suspects on?
7-A-15 嫌疑人在哪条街上
They're not on a street. They're running down the side of the canyon.
他们没从街上逃 他们沿着峡谷边逃跑的
Aren't we supposed to have an airship?
我们应该坐飞艇吧
En route.
在途中
God, does it ever feel normal?
天哪 这正常吗
What? Just getting shot at,
怎么了 挨枪子
people trying to kill you for doing your job.
因为工作性质别人就想杀了你
Yes. Really?
正常 真的吗
About as normal as taking a parent away from their kid,
就像把孩子从父母一方身边带走一样正常
but we signed up for it all.
但我们都签字同意了
If ever you start to get numb to it,
你要是开始对这些麻木了
you know it's time to turn in your papers.
就是时候该上交文件了
How could anyone feel numb to any of this?
怎么能有人对这些事麻木呢
There! Just jumped the last ravine.
在那 跃过最后一道沟壑
Control, suspects are down on the flats,
控制中心 嫌疑犯在平原地带
heading for Western. Where's that backup?
朝西行 援队在哪
7-Adam-19, we're inbound to assist.
7-A-19 我们入队支援
There.
在那
7-Adam-19, we'll take Bower, you take her.
7-A-19 我们抓鲍尔 你抓她
7-Adam-15, we are Code 6 at Saint Gregory's.
7-A-15 我们是位于圣乔治的6分队
We have suspect at large in the hospital.
嫌疑犯逃入医院内
Did a woman in a green Army jacket run through here?
有个穿绿军装夹克的女人跑进去了吗
Down that hallway.
跑进走廊了
Get the elevators. and first floor in lockdown.
叫电梯 封锁一楼
We have an armed suspect on the loose.
有个持枪嫌犯逃跑了
We have a code grey, code grey.
有情况 有情况
Flashlights on, Boot.
开手电 菜鸟
Eyes right. I got the left side covered.
你盯紧右侧 我来掩护左侧
7-Adam-19, shots fired at our location.
7-A-19 我方有交火
Requesting backup and airship.
请求支援和飞艇
The good news is he's trapped.
好消息是他被困住了
If I go over this trailer, I'll come up on top of him.
如果我跳上卡车 就能从上方控制住他
With all due respect, I should go.
恕我直言 应该我上
Forget it.
算了吧
Improvisation is a useful tool for a rookie to learn.
对于新手警♥察♥来说随机应变很有用
Good. All right. You passed tonight's test.
好 行吧 你通过今晚测试了
Get your ass up there.
快上吧
Police!
警♥察♥
Drop your weapon!
放下武器
Do it now!
立刻
Get down on your stomach!
趴下
Hands behind your back.
双手背后
What do you want... applause?
你还想咋的 鼓掌啊
Get down here.
快下来
7-Adam-19, Code 4.
7-A-19 4队
One in custody, one outstanding.
一位嫌犯已被捕 另一个在逃
Careful. This girl was a door gunner
小心 这姑娘曾是黑鹰直升机的
for a Black Hawk helicopter,
破门炮手
not some crackhead with a 9-mil.
可不是什么携枪的瘾君子
7-Adam-08 is in place on east entrance.
7-A-08 已到达东入口
Additional units en route to assist in search.
援队在赶来帮助搜查的路上
All right, every exit's secure.
好的 所有出口都安全
We just need to flush her out.
只需要把她赶出来
No.
不
No what?
不什么
Every exit is not secure.
所有的出口都不安全
7-Adam-15 to air support.
7-A-15 呼叫空中支援
Armed suspect has stolen medevac helicopter
武装嫌犯从圣乔治医院房♥顶
from the roof. of Saint Gregory Hospital.
盗用了救伤直升机
Request you respond and intercept.
请求指示并拦截
Drop your gun.
把枪放下
No. But I-I'll put it away.
不 但我放起来
Okay, okay, um...
好了 好了
now what?
现在怎样
I shoot you and take my chances in the hospital
在警♥察♥都去追直升机之后
after the cops clear out chasing the helicopter.
我再杀你 然后再在医院找机会逃
Can I offer an alternate suggestion?
我能给你个建议吗
No. Look...
不能 是这样
I don't know you, okay?
我不认识你 对吧
Just... Just what was on your BOLO.
我只是奉命抓捕你而已
Two tours, wounded in action.
两个队 执勤时受了伤
Y-You're an honest-to-God American hero.
你是真正的美国英雄
Who's about to put a hollow point through your skull.
我会给你的骷髅戴上光环的
Still think I'm a hero? Yes.
还当我是英雄吗 是的
Yes, because you're not gonna do that.
因为你不会杀我的
My training offer says that people are inherently flawed,
我的训练官说人无完人
that they're only good when it's easy.
只有在顺境中才行善
And when things get challenging, they make a bad call
而当事情变得不易时 这些人会行恶
and then another, and then pretty soon
然后继续行恶 很快
you can't see good in your rearview mirror.
你就恶行累累了
She says that once you cross that line, you can't go back,
她说当你越过那条界线后 你就没有回头路了
but I-I don't... I don't believe that.
但是 我不信
I-I think you can.
我觉得你能做到
I think that good people will make the right choice
我觉得好人 在至关重要的时刻
when it really matters.
会做正确的选择
Look, if I... if I'm wrong...
听好 我要是说错了
...then you kill me.
你就杀了我
But if I'm right...
但我要说的没错
then you just give up because this is a line you won't cross.
那你就放手吧 因为你越不了这条界限
Remind me not to get on your bad side.
提醒我别触发你坏的一面
You okay? Yeah. Yep.
你还好吗 是啊 挺好
Guess now we'll never know...
现在我们是无法知道
...what choice she was gonna make.
她会怎么选择了
You're the only one still in doubt here, Officer Nolan.
你是这里唯一个还有嫌疑的人 诺兰警官
I just saved your life.
我刚救了你的命
Well, in that case...
既然这样
thank you.
谢谢你
Officer Nolan,
诺兰警官
did you bail out your train thief?
是你保释了火车贼吗
No.
不是
I did.
是我
He made a mistake.
他犯了个错
He's got a kid, and he deserves to be at home,
还有孩子 应该回家去
not in some prison because he can't make bail.
而不该进监狱 因为他付不起保释金
Officer Bishop, I didn't take you for a softie.
毕肖普警官 我没想到你是这么感性的人
I'm not.
我不是
But one bad day. shouldn't ruin a man's life.
但糟糕的一天 不该毁掉一个人的一生
Okay.
好的
What?
怎么
I want to give you a hug.
我想抱你一下
Do you want to get Tased?
你想被枪击吗
No. It passed.
不想 都过去了
Let's ask the captain.
问问队长吧
Ask me what?
问我什么
What was your Plan "B"?
您的B计划是什么
I didn't have one. I was all-in.
没有啊 我就孤注一掷
Nothing was gonna stop me from being a cop.
没什么能阻止我当警♥察♥
Turned out pretty well.
结果非常好
I agree, Captain. Whatever.
我同意 队长 随便吧
Hard day?
难过的一天
Yeah.
是啊
You didn't tell me your partner got shot along with you.
你没告诉我你搭档和你在一起时被枪击了
I might have done some poking around.
我就该到处找找的
Dennis Rowland. Bad temper, good heart.
丹尼斯·罗兰德 心眼好 脾气大
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表