有个人躲在地下室
and someone's hiding in the basement.
- 你确定那不是住户吗 - 确定
- Are you sure it's not a tenant? - Yes.
我尖叫起来 他什么动静都没有
I shouted, and he didn't say anything.
但是我知道他还在那
But I know he is still down there.
我们前去查看 回到你的房♥子里等着吧
Okay. We'll check it out. Go wait in your apartment.
- 朝下的楼梯 朝下的楼梯
- Downward-facing stairway --- Stairway, downward facing --
这个我来 意料之中
I'm calling this. Of course you are.
我经验更丰富
I do have more experience.
你打头阵 毕谢普警官 我负责左侧
You take point, Officer Bishop. I'll hook left.
现在成了毕谢普警官了 是吗
Oh, so now it's "Officer Bishop," huh?
好吧 你先请
Mm. Fine. After you.
洛杉矶警署 警♥察♥
LAP--- Police.
- 洛杉矶警署 - 警♥察♥
- LAPD! - Police!
目前看起来安全 你们守在这里
Looks clear so far. You just keep holding point.
这里无路可去 蒂姆 这里没人
It's a box, Tim. There's no one here.
照我说的 按照标准操作流程来
Stick to the S.O.P.s, just like I taught you.
依照标准操作流程也要顾及常理
"Standard Operating Procedures" also means use common sense.
我在你之后的教官很重视常识
My T.O. after you was big on common sense.
贝尔格雷夫警官的安全战术屁都不是
Officer Belgrave's safety tactics are for crap.
又来了 特警队之争
Oh, here we go. The great SWAT debate.
没什么好争论的 正确和错误的做法泾渭分明
There's no debate. There's a right way and a wrong way.
他在这里
He's in there.
你从这扇门进去 我负责打头阵
You breach the door. I'll take point from here.
快速几门 记得避开火力扇区
Dynamic entry. Remember to get clear of the fatal funnel.
你来 我上一次就是我破门
You breach the door. I breached the last one.
我们应当使用楔形慢搜的方法
And we should use the "wedge and slow search" technique.
在板子后面
Behind the panel.
嫌犯
Suspect.
洛杉矶警署 我们听到你的动静了
LAPD. We hear you in there.
慢慢把门打开 把双手伸出来
Slowly open the door and show us your hands.
控制中心 这里是7A15
Control, 7-Adam-15,
在我们目前方位发现疑似盗窃嫌犯
we have a possible 459 suspect at our location.
再派一队人过来
Send us another unit.
你为什么要叫增援
Why'd you call for backup?
如果我们连一个嫌犯都搞不定 我们干脆别干了
If we can't handle one mope, we shouldn't be doing this job.
- 如果不止一个人呢 - 如果不止一个人
- What if it's not just a mope? - If it's not a mope,
他就不会躲在那里了
he wouldn't be hiding in there.
- 现在把门破开 - 为什么
- Now, breach that door. - What for?
他哪也去不了 我们又不着急
He's not going anywhere. Time's on our side.
毕谢普警官 需要我提醒你
Officer Bishop, do I need to remind you
我是在场的高级警官吗
I'm senior officer on scene?
这意味着我来负责
Which means I'm in charge.
把门破开
Now, breach that door.
啊 啊
Aah! Aah!
- 什么 怎么了 - 啊
- What? What? - Aah!
臭鼬 臭鼬
Skunk, skunk!
见鬼
Oh, hell no!
你连停车许可都没有 把你的车挪开
You don't even have a parking permit. Move your car.
你能拿我怎么办
Well, what are you gonna do, make me?
那你怎么办 你是不懂事的小孩吗
I got to make you? What, are you 12 years old?
看看你是怎么停车的
Look how you parked the car, my man!
- 拿着我的钥匙给你我停一个看看 - 先生们
- Take my keys and do it for me. - Gentlemen.
因为警♥察♥来了你就想遛了
Oh, you gonna walk because the police is here now?
先生们 嘿 嘿 嘿
Gentlemen!! Hey, hey, hey.
出什么事了
What seems to be the problem?
这是我的停车位
This is my spot.
去你的 是他从我这夺走的
Screw that. He stole it from me.
伙计 你胡说 我先来的
Man, the hell I did. I got here first,
然后他捷足先登
and he cut me off.
好了 好了 我搞不懂
Okay. Okay. I-I don't understand.
这不就是个停车位吗 再找另一个不就行了
It's a parking spot. Just get another one.
我的女儿要举办派对
My daughter is having a party.
我的车厢里装着蛋糕
I have the cake in the trunk.
比赛就要开始了 我已经把啤酒准备好了
All right. The game's about to start. I got the beer all ready.
- 管你什么女儿 - 嘿 嘿 嘿
- Screw your daughter. - Hey, hey, hey!
- 嘿 嘿 悠着点 - 趴在地上
- Hey, hey! Whoa! - Get on the ground.
马上趴下 手放在背后
Get on the ground right now. Hands behind your back.
因为逞强被袭击 截住他们*
* ...bushwhacked for acting tough, jack 'em up
即使他有双白金销量唱片又怎么样*
* Even if his album's double platinum, what?
你没听说过我的眼界很高* - 待在这
* You ain't heard that I'm hard to be impressed? * - Stay.
要原谅我动了你的R&B卡带*
* Trying to pardon me for press with your R&B cassettes?
我抓到他了
I got him.
我是为了爱*
* I do it for the love
转过身来 左脚放在右膝下起身
Roll. Left foot under right knee.
从电脑到夜店*
* From computers to the clubs
我无所不为*我们走
* I'm doing what I does * Let's go.
我怎么会知道里面会有只臭鼬
How was I supposed to know there was a skunk in there?
如果我们按照楔形慢搜
Oh. If we had done a wedge and a slow search,
你就能在安全距离之外看到它
you would've seen from a safe distance.
把钥匙给我 我来开车
Give me the keys. Let me drive.
- 我能让我们更快赶到 - 别想了
- I'll get us there faster. - Forget that.
你臭成这样我是不会让你上我的车的
There's no way I'm letting you in my shop smelling like that.
那我该怎么办
Then what the hell am I supposed to do?
现在你想要听我的建议了
Oh, now you want my advice.
那就告诉你 叫出租
Well, here it is. Call a cab.
公文包里的什么东西那么重要
So, what's in the briefcase that's so important?
手写的证词
Handwritten depositions.
如果我弄丢了 我的客户就要进监狱了
If I lose them, my client could go to jail.
也许你的客户就该进监狱
Maybe your client belongs in jail.
- 为什么是手写的 - 为了保护我客户的隐私
- Why handwritten? - Protects my clients' privacy.
把重要的东西放到云备份里我不放心
I don't trust the cloud with anything important.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
他应该就在角落
He should be right around the corner.
嘿
Hey.
警♥察♥ 站住
Police! Stop!
慢点
Hey, hey. Take it easy.
- 怎么了 - 你们没必要这么粗暴
- What? - You don't have to be so rough.
你是在批评我的逮捕方式吗
You're criticizing my arrest?
我还想着你会因为我们帮你把
'Cause I was expecting a thank-you
公文包找回来说句谢谢呢
for getting your briefcase back.
法律对过度使用武力的的定义是
The law defines excessive force as a use of force
在其所处情境下使用超出
greater than that which a reasonable officer
合理范畴的武力
would use under the circumstances.
- 他说的有道理 - 没人问你
- He makes a good point. - Nobody's talking to you.
你们要宣读他的权力吗
Are you gonna read him his rig--
如果你能把嘴闭上我就读
I will if you shut up for a minute.
我来
I'll do it.
你有什么毛病
What the hell is your problem?
首先 你公然无视
For starters, your blatant disregard
- 这个人的民权 - 这个人是我根据你的描述
- for the man's civil rights. - That man is a criminal
所逮捕的罪犯
I apprehended based on your description.
你是名警♥察♥ 为什么还要我来向你解释正当的执法程序
You're a police officer. Why am I describing due process to you?
我用不着你向我解释任何事
You don't need to describe anything to me.
五个字 保护与服务
Mm-hmm. Three words --protect and serve.
- 两个字 闭嘴 - 我不会被你噤声
- Two words -- shut up. - I'm not gonna shut up.
- 你做了蠢事 - 哦
- You do something dumb... - Oh, wow.
他们真的很喜欢彼此 是吗
They really dig each other, huh?
- 你疯了吗 - 没有 没有
- Are you crazy? - No, no.
看看他们站得多近
Look how close they're standing.
- 我想要扇你一巴掌 - 你
- I want to slap you in the face. - Yeah, you --
我和我的前任之前就像这样对着彼此大吼
My ex and I used to scream at each other just like that.
- 相当激烈 - *继续 我能承受*
- It was hot. - Go ahead. I can take it.
- 呃 - *我亲眼目睹*
- Huh. - *I'm a witness to that.
威尔舍 柑橘路7293号♥ 601室
Wilshire units, 415 possible assault
发生家庭纠纷疑似发生袭击
at 7293 Citrus, apartment 601.
工作上的事你和家里人会说多少
How much of the job do you share with your family?
作为一名警♥察♥的社会面貌
Only because the social aspect of being a cop
也是我学习的重要方面
is a vital part of my education.
我尽可能知无不言
I share what I can.
现在我待在局里让这变得容易了很多
It's a lot easier now that I'm anchored at the station.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表