露丝
R-Ruth.
露丝 好的露丝 我帮你解开
Ruth. Okay, Ruth, I'm gonna get you out of these.
- 请你保持冷静 - 不 不
- If you could just stay calm for me. - Oh. No, no.
- 安全 - 求你 不要 不要
- Clear. - Please, no. No.
卢克说我必须呆在这里
Luke said I had to stay here...
- 卢克是谁 女士 - 他是我儿子
- Who's Luke, ma'am? - He's my son.
- 他在哪 - 好吧
- Where is he? - Okay...
怎么回事 我的门怎么了
What's going on? What happened to my door?
你是卢克吗
Are you Luke?
- 是啊 - 你这么对你妈吗
- Yeah. - You did this to your mother?
这样她就不能伤到自己了
So she won't hurt herself.
她在痴呆的早期阶段
She's in the early stages of dementia.
我有一个工作面试 我不能带她一起去
I had a job interview. I couldn't take her with me.
我在回来的路上堵车了
I got stuck in traffic getting back.
- 该死的副总统 - 如果你妈妈有健康问题
- The damn V.P. --If your mother has health issues,
那你就得给她找个保姆
then you need to get her a caretaker.
或者找个邻居来照看她
Or a neighbor to watch her.
你知道那要花多少钱吗
You know how much that costs?
我用我所拥有的做到最好了
I do the best I can with what I got.
这是你的妈妈 什么样的垃圾会对他的妈妈
This is your mother. What kind of garbage treats his mom like --
- 韦斯特警官 - 哦
- Officer West! - Oh...
你因虐待老人而被捕
You're under arrest for elder abuse.
把他拷起来
Hook him up.
哦不 不 别这样做
Oh, no, no! Don't do that!
哦 女士 没关系的 没关系 女士
Oh, ma'am. It's okay. It's all right, ma'am.
不
No!
天呐 没事的 女士
Oh, my God. It's okay, ma'am.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
对不起 我不知道这里还有别人
Sorry, I didn't realize someone else was in here.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
只是
It's just...
我的兄弟 他
my brother, he was...
他出车祸了
He was in a car accident.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
他会没事的吧
Is he gonna be okay?
不会
No.
嘿
Hey!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
这是他想要的
This is what he wants.
停下
Stop.
7-A-19 A呼叫B 蒂姆 我需要你来 113房♥间
7-Adam-19, A to B, Tim, I need you. Room 113.
嘿 嘿 听着 把针放下 你不需要这样做 好吗
Hey. Hey. Look, just put down the needle, okay?
我需要这样做
Yes, I do.
我兄弟不会想这样的
My brother wouldn't want this.
他跑三项全能运动
He ran triathlons.
被困在床上 脑死亡
Being stuck in bed, brain-dead,
永远与机器相连
hooked up to machines forever,
这就是他眼中的地狱
that's his idea of Hell.
好吧 听我说 听着 我知道你很痛苦
Okay. Listen to me. Look, I know you're in pain,
但这不是你能做的决定
but this is not your decision to make.
找个创伤外科医生 叫个手术室待命
Page a trauma surgeon and get an O.R. on standby.
可能接受枪伤处理
Incoming gunshot wound.
拜托 拜托
Please. Please.
迈克从来没有机会签拒绝心肺复苏协议
Mike never had a chance to sign a DNR.
他和我嫂子六个月前结婚了
He and my sister-in-law got married six months ago.
她是他的医疗代理人 但她做不到放他走
She's his medical proxy, but she can't let him go.
她看不出她在伤害他
She doesn't see that she's hurting him.
而你觉得给他注射漂白剂更好吗
And you think that injecting him with bleach is better?
听着 你无权决定
Listen, you have no right to decide
他是死是活
if he lives or dies.
你在说的是谋杀
What you're talking about is murder.
他已经死了
He's already dead.
嘿 嘿 嘿 把针放下
Hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey, put the needle down.
把它放下
Put it down.
嘿 看着我 这里 这里
Hey. Look at me. Right here. Right here.
把针放下 好吗 不
Put the needle down, okay? No.
- 她推活塞了吗 - 没有
- Did she push the plunger? - No.
真是不能放你一个人呆着
Can't leave you alone for a minute.
7-A-15 我把你和车队重新联♥系♥起来
7-Adam-15, I'm reattaching you to the motorcade detail.
7-A-15 收到
7-Adam-15, copy.
调头
Turn around.
我们得去威尔希尔西部
We've got to go to Wilshire and Western.
他们正在改变副总统的路线
They're changing the Vice President's route.
这意味着我们要做什么
So what does that mean we have to do?
把警示标拿出来 封锁街道
Put out cones, block off streets,
检查该区域是否有可疑活动
check the area for any suspicious activity.
这不是我们部门一整天都在做的吗
Isn't that what the department's been doing all day?
是啊 但当副总统决定在菲利普饭店停一下
Yeah, but this is what happens when the Vice President
来个法式洗浴 拍张照片时 就会需要这样做
decides to stop at Philippe's for a French Dip and a photo op.
所以基本上 你的意思是
So basically, you're saying
我们必须清理出一个全新的城区
we have to clear out a whole new section of town
就因为他想停下来吃个三明治吗
because he wants to stop for a sandwich?
是的
Yep.
你知道 我一直很喜欢政客们
You know, I've always liked it when politicians stop
在这些小夫妻店逗留
at these little mom-and-pop shops.
这让他们看起来更富有人性
It makes them seem more human.
但是现在
But now...
不太有这种感觉了
not so much.
最后一个
Last one.
我们需要找到那个付钱把它们挂起来的人吗
Do we need to track down the guy that paid to have them put up?
不 事态已经被纠正了 警探们会跟进的
No. Situation's been remedied. Detectives will follow up.
你想告诉我到底发生了什么吗
You want to really tell me what's going on?
你一整天都在分神 失去控制
You've been distracted all day. Losing control.
这不像你
That's not like you.
我妈妈和我从我在学院开始学习之前
My mom and I haven't spoken
就没说过话
since before I, uh, started the Academy.
早餐本来是我改变这一切的机会
Breakfast was gonna be my chance to change that.
我整晚都在担心
I, um, was up all night worrying about it
好不容易大脑清醒了
and finally got in the right head space,
却被叫去工作
only to get called in to work.
她和一个警♥察♥结婚30年了
She's been married to a cop for 30 years.
她应该知道这工作是怎么做的
She should know how the job works.
她知道 但是 这是不同的
She does...but, um, this is different.
怎么不同
How so?
就是不同
It just is.
听着 我知道过着家庭剧样的生活是什么感觉
Look, I know what it's like to have family drama.
但是当你在工作的时候 你必须控制它
But you have to keep it in check when you're at work.
在某种程度上 这比
In some ways, it's even harder
下班后不把这些差劲的心情带回家更难
than not bringing this mess home with you after shift.
但是在工作中分心会让你丧命
But being distracted on the job will get you killed.
我明白了 这种事不会再发生了
I understand. It won't happen again.
- 洛佩兹警官 韦斯特 - 在
- Officers Lopez, West? - Yes?
你要被派去执行反恐任务
You're being reassigned to counter-assault detail.
雷德伍德决定
Redwood has decided to make a stop
在街对面的餐馆停一下
at the restaurant across the street,
所以我们必须清理每一个有视野的公♥寓♥
so we have to clear every apartment with a view.
格雷叫我回局里
Grey's calling me back to the station.
好吧 我应该和你一起去吗
Okay. Should I come with you?
不 你留在这里 等待结果
No. You stay here, wait for your results.
我做完就回来
I'll be back when I'm done.
蒂姆
Tim?
谢谢
Thanks.
为什么要谢我
For what?
做好我的本职工作吗
Doing my job?
车队还要过多久才经过这里
How much time till the motorcade passes through?
20分钟
20 minutes.
7-A-15 新路线似乎是畅通的
7-Adam-15, new route appears to be clear.
等待最后确认
Stand by for final confirmation.
诺兰 看看你的右边
Nolan, take a glance to your right,
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表