Right.
可惜我们只能以非法入侵的轻罪起诉他们
Shame we can only charge them with misdemeanor trespass.
有盗窃的证据
There's evidence of a burglary.
他们什么都没拿 - 他们洗了澡
They didn't take anything. - Took a shower.
我们可以以偷水起诉他们
We can charge a 459 just for stealing the water.
加州刑法典459条 进入商用或者民用建筑 只要有意图实施盗窃不论是否完成盗窃行为
皆属于盗窃
这倒是挺新颖
That's a novel approach.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, ma'am.
我敢说我是洛杉矶历史上
I'd say I'm the best-prepared rookie
准备最充分的新人
in the history of the LA--
他们是在我们车后座干起来了吗
Are they having sex in our shop?
该死 嘿
Damn it! Hey!
快停下 别这么干
Knock it off! Don't do that!
你现在知道你在什么地方了吗 陈警官
You know where you are yet, Officer Chen?
不知道
No?
接着说完你刚才的故事 你为什么成为了一名警♥察♥
Then finish your story -- why you became a cop.
算了 我替你说
Here, I'll do it for you.
因为你父母把你当成情感分♥析♥的实验品
You wanted to piss off your parents
你想要借此惹他们生气
for making you an emotional science experiment.
先生们 我有个问题要问你们
Gentlemen, I have an honest question for you.
你们从愚蠢的培养基里被培养出来的吗
Were you grown in a petri dish of stupid?
别跟我来这一套
Don't pull that crap with me.
你可真洋气
Well, aren't you fancy?
告诉他像他们这样的移♥民♥
Tell him that it's immigrants like them
为他们的族群抹黑
that make Americans like you look bad.
如果要我说 我们就应该用投石机把他们驱逐出去
If it was up to me, we'd send them all back by catapult.
呃
Um...
陈警官 借一步说话
Officer Chen, a word?
你觉得我是不是一个言不由衷的人
Do I strike you as a man who means what he says?
- 不 长官 - 我在你看来是不是很懒散
- Yes, sir. - Do I seem laid-back to you?
- 从某个方面来说优柔寡断 - 没有 长官
- Wishy-washy in any way? - No, sir.
一切都是测试 陈警官
Everything is a test, Officer Chen,
你刚刚又得到了一个不及格
and you just got another "F".
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking --
究竟这随意的种族主义言行是测试 还是西语是测试
was that casual racism a test, too, or just the Spanish?
不幸的是 你无从得知了
Unfortunately for you, there's no way to know.
出来啊
Come on!
你觉得你很聪明
You think you're so smart!
你觉得我不知道你在干什么
You think I don't know what you're doing?!
我上过哈佛 耶鲁 去过梵蒂冈
I went to Harvard, Yale, the Vatican!
先生 把球棒放下
Sir, you need to put down the bat!
你躲不过我的
You can't hide from me!
我会穿过衣柜走进镜子找到你
I will go into the wardrobe through the looking glass!
衣柜出自《纳尼亚传奇》 镜子源自《爱丽丝镜中奇缘》
- 我们该怎么办 - 缓和局势
- So, what do we do? - De-escalate the situation.
先生 你能告诉这是怎么回事吗
Sir, how about you tell me what the problem is?
那只独角兽在嘲笑我
The unicorn is laughing at me!
太好了 这我们可以帮你
Okay, great, we can help you with that.
我们只需要你从车上下来
We just need you to get down off the car.
- 不 不 你想要骗我 - 不
- No. No, you're trying to trick me. - No.
你不想让我找到他
You don't want me to find him.
先生 我们能够处理独角兽 好吗
Sir, I can handle unicorns, all right?
这就是我们受训的目的
This is what we train for.
我们只需要你从车上下来
I just need you to get off the car
给我们描述一下独角兽的长相好让我们找到他
and give me a description so we can find him.
没错 就这样跳下来
Exactly. Yeah, just jump down.
把球棒放下
Put the bat down right there.
很好 完美
Excellent. Perfect.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
去抓住他 菜鸟
Go get him, Boot.
快 快 快 快*
*Go, go, go, go
跑 跑 跑 停*
*Go, go, go, break
太慢了 *跑 跑 跑*
Too slow. *Go, go, go
一边派对一边摇滚*
*I'm picking up the party when I rock and it's
你听到就会知道
Stupid when you're hearing this
拉尚是超级词作家*
*Raashan's a super lyricist
抖动我的肌肉提起我的低音炮*
*Flexing up my muscles when I'm lifting up my boom box
用摇滚把你的下巴惊掉*
*Rock you from your New Wave collar to your tube socks
舞到极限直到碰到地板*
*Break it to the bottom till you touching the floor
再提起来一些*
*Bring it all up now a little bit more
移向中间我如此飘逸*
*Move it to the middle, do the I'm so fly
冲向巅峰直到碰到天*
*Reach it to the top till you touch the sky
舞动起来*
*Come on, break
舞动起来*
*Break
求你放开我 你得放开我
Please let go of me! You have to let me go!
你不知道你在做什么
You don't know what you're doing!
我必须找到他 帮帮我
I have to find him! Help me!
- 我必须找到他 那个独角兽 那个独角兽 - 重在参与
- I have to find him! The unicorn! The unicorn! - Welcome to the arrest.
我必须 我必须找到他
I have to -- I have to find him!
他需要我
He needs me!
谁需要你
Who needs you?
卢卡斯 我找不到他
Lucas! I can't find him!
求求你 放开我
Please, let go of me!
喂 我是毕肖普警官
Hi, this is Officer Bishop --
是的 女士 我在你丈夫身边
Y-Yes, ma'am, I'm with your husband now.
慢点说
Slow down.
卢卡斯 谁是卢卡斯
Lucas! Who's Lucas?
- 卢卡斯需要我 - 先生 你的孩子呢
- Lucas needs me! - Sir, where is your boy?
我就把他留在车里了一阵子
I only left him in the car for a minute.
独角兽把他抓走了
The unicorn has him.
那车里现在一定都成烤炉了
That car is gonna be an oven.
我们必须找到那个独角兽
We got to find that unicorn.
注意 目标车辆为一辆灰色丰田卡罗拉
Be advised, the suspect vehicle is a gray Corolla.
- 车牌号♥2PC - 一定有比开着车瞎转悠更好
- License plate Two Paul Charles... - There has got to be a better way of doing this
的办法 - 我们有一架直升机
than just driving around. - We got an airship
还有六辆警车进行网格搜索
and six cars working a grid pattern.
没有捷径可走
There's no fancy tricks in patrol.
我们能确定孩子还在车里吗
Are we sure the kid's still in the car?
希望不会 现在将近32℃
I hope not. It's almost 90.
- 我们必须找到这个孩子 - 希望不要出事
- We have got to find this kid. - Pray we don't.
看到孩子的尸体会改变的的人生
Seeing a dead kid changes you.
灰色卡罗拉 就在这
Gray Corolla, right there!
不是这量=辆
It's the wrong car.
不
Oh, no.
快
Come on!
天呐
Geez!
好了 小家伙
Okay, buddy. Hey.
快醒醒 小家伙 快醒醒
Hey, come on, buddy. Come on.
快醒醒 小家伙 快醒醒
Come on, buddy. Come on.
加把劲 快醒来
Come on. Wake up.
加油
Come on.
- 妈咪 - 我们去找你妈妈
- Mommy. - Come on. Let's go find your mommy. Come on.
妈咪 爹地
Mommy, daddy.
我们会找到他们的
Yeah, we're gonna find them.
好吗 我们会为你找到他们的
Okay? We're gonna find them for you.
我的心脏还跳个不停
Man, my heart is still pounding.
自我感觉不错吗
You feeling good about yourself?
- 不应该吗 - 你失去了理智
- Shouldn't I be? - You stopped thinking,
在知道车门反锁之后
kept trying to open a car door
还尝试打开车门
even after you knew it was locked,
在破窗时使用了错误的工具
used the wrong tool to try and break the window.
这些浪费的时间这一次可能不重要
Those lost seconds didn't matter this time,
但是在今后的案件中可能起到关键作用
but they may in the future.
庆祝这次的胜利
So celebrate the victory,
但是要认清 你还有待提高
but recognize -- you got work to do.
明白
Understood.
你累了吗 诺兰警官
You tired, Officer Nolan?
- 不 长官 - 很好 因为我们
- No, ma'am. - Good, 'cause we got
这次轮班还剩下八个小时
eight hours left on our shift.
第一天你请客 菜鸟
First day you buy, Boot.
- 那好 你想要吃什么 - 给我个惊喜
- Okay. What do you want? - Surprise me.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表