are inherently good, but you're wrong.
但是你错了
People are good when it's easy.
轻松自在的时候人们确实很善良
When push comes to shove, everyone crosses the line.
生活艰难之后 所有人都会越境
I must have missed that chapter in Gandhi's biography.
甘地自传里这一章我一定没看
Yeah, well, until Gandhi shows up on Western Avenue,
在甘地在西大道出现之前
assume that everyone you meet is one bad day away
要假设你遇见的所有人
from committing a crime.
都是马上要犯罪的人
Understood.
明白了
But, you know, Gandhi is dead.
但是你要知道 甘地已经死了
Good morning. Morning.
早 早
Doing some renovating?
翻新呢
I just took my kitchen down to the studs.
我刚刚把我的厨房♥拆了
Big job.
大工程啊
What did your contractor estimate... two months?
你的承包商说要多久啊 2个月吗
Uh, four.
4个
He's lying.
他在撒谎
Longest it ever took me was three,
我最多才干过3个月的
and that was because the appliances were on back order.
那还是因为电器都延期交货了
You tell him he doesn't beat his estimate,
你告诉他不快点干
he's gonna get a call from the LAPD.
就报♥警♥
I will.
我会的
Thank you. You bet.
谢谢 没事
Officers. I thought you'd be here 20 minutes ago.
警官 你们不是应该20分钟前就来了吗
And Nancy's with you. We'll make this quick.
南希跟你一起来了 我们会速战速决
Wait. What's going on?
等会儿 发生了什么
I think you're getting fired.
你要被炒了
Oh, thank God you guys are here.
哦 谢天谢地你们来了
He's trapped in there.
他被困在那里了
In where? The bank?
困在哪了 银行吗
No. In the wall.
不是 被困在墙里了
Mike went inside to fix an ATM last night before we closed,
昨天晚上关门前麦克还在里面修自助提款机
and we forgot he was in there and left.
但我们完全忘记他还在里面
The lock must have broke when he tried to come back out,
他应该是想办法出来时破坏了锁
and he's been inside all night.
他在里面待了一晚上
Pushed this note through the receipt slot
他听到我们来了以后
when he heard us come in.
从收据单的出口吐出了这张纸条
Control, 7-Adam-19 requesting LAFD
控制中心 7A19 请求洛杉矶警方支援
to 3301 Ditmer. for a guy trapped in a wall.
派往3301迪米特路 有一个男人被困在墙里
Sir, we're gonna get you out of there.
先生 我们马上救你出来
Sir, can you hear me?
先生 能听见我们说话吗
What's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思
Hypoxia. Go grab the halligan out of the trunk.
缺氧了 去把车里的工具拿过来
We can't wait for the fire department.
来不及等消防队了
Sir, I need you to get low so I can open this wall up.
先生 你现在姿势放低 我要打通这面墙
How tall is the space behind the ATM?
自助取款机后面的空间有多大
Oh, I don't know. It's pretty cramped in there.
不知道 好像挺窄的
About five feet.
大概一米五左右
Why am I doing this?
为什么我要在这敲
Boot, get in there.
菜鸟 你来
Sir, are you all right?
先生 你还好吗
Just to be clear, Mrs. Wu, you are not under arrest.
我先说清楚 吴女士 你没有被捕
But your former employer has indicated
但是你的前老板已经说明
that you are no longer welcome back on premise.
你已经不能再回公♥司♥了
Why the hell would I want to come back here?
我有什么可回来的
Look, I've been where you are.
听着 我体会过你的感觉
I know how this feels. It's horrible.
我知道这感觉非常糟糕
But it can actually be an opportunity...
但这确实是一个机会可以去
All right, save the friendly act
好了 省省 不用搬了
for the next person you strong-arm.
留给下一个人吧
You do know that you're a cop, not a moving company.
你是警♥察♥ 不是搬家公♥司♥
We were going the same way. I had an extra pair of hands.
我们走的是同一个方向 正好能帮她一把
Exactly... hands you would have needed
没错 如果出了差错
if the situation went south.
你需要的就是那双手
There's a reason her boss wanted us here.
她老板叫我们来是有原因的
Yeah, but I'm not seeing it.
但我没看出来啊
There's no harm in just giving someone
就算他老板叫我们来 我帮帮她
the benefit of the doubt.
也不是什么大事啊
How does that feel, Chad?!
你现在感觉怎么样 查德
Stupid idiot!
该死的傻瓜
Or...
或者
Hey! Ma'am!
嘿 女士
Ms. Wu! Ms. Wu! Stupid...
吴女士 吴女士 愚蠢
7-Adam-07, silent alarm tripped at Chili John's.
7A07 约翰餐厅引发了无声警报
You think it's actually a crime in progress?
你说真的是犯罪吗
9 times out of 10, a silent alarm is tripped accidentally,
十次有九次都是无意之间触发了报♥警♥
but you always treat it like it's real.
但你每次都觉得是真的
Put the money in the damn bag!
把钱都放在袋子里
Put the money in the damn bag!
把钱都放在袋子里
Are you crazy?! Hurry up! Hurry up!
你疯了吗 快点 快点
Put the money in the damn bag! 7Adam7,
把钱都放在袋子里 7A7
we have a 2-11 in progress at our location.
我处有一起2-11事故
Requesting backup.
请求支援
Do we go in? Put it in the bag!
我们要进去吗 放在袋子里
No. That'll just escalate things.
不 这只会上升事态的严重性
Come on! We'll grab her on the way out.
快点 等她出来的时候再抓她
Police! Drop your weapon!
警♥察♥ 武器放下
Stop! Stop!
站住 站住
It's plastic.
这是塑料的
Stop!
站住
Sue Cliffords?
苏·克莱夫德
Do I know you? You know her?
我认识你吗 你认识她吗
She played ball for the Trojans.
特洛伊球队的球手
Best 3-point shooter in the NCAA.
全国大学体育协会最佳三分投手
Nice to meet a fan.
遇见粉丝真好
Let me guess. You're waiting for the perfect moment
你现在肯定在等机会和我说
to say "I told you so."
“早就跟你说了”
I get no pleasure in being right, Officer Nolan.
我对自己说不说这句话完全没兴趣 诺兰警官
Okay. I get a little.
好吧 有一点
But were you right? I mean, just because
但你是对的吗 就因为
she snapped in the moment,
她当时砸车
that doesn't make her a bad person.
也不能说明她是个坏人啊
The "why" doesn't matter.
原因不重要
Our job is not to weigh a citizen's morality.
我们的工作不是去评判市民的道德素质
It's to enforce the law.
而是执法
And when push came to shove, she broke it.
在关键时候 她就不行了
7-Adam-15, we have an I.D.
7A15 我们找到
on your guitar-playing train thief.
你们在火车上弹吉他的贼了
Suspect identified as Roman Ealy.
嫌犯是罗曼·伊莱
617 South Cleaver Avenue.
617 克莱夫南道
7-Adam-15. Reattach us to 2-11.
7A15 把我们重新分配到2-11
Show us en route.
我们在路上了
Wow. 20 points a game, huh?
一场20分
You were no joke.
你还真不是盖的
So, what happened?
这是怎么回事
I thought you got an offer to play for the WNBA.
我还以为你拿到女篮的邀请了
Blew out my knee senior year, lost my scholarship.
最后一年膝盖出了问题 奖学金没了
And now you commit armed robbery?
所以你现在就开始抢劫了
What else am I qualified to do?
那我还能做什么
You know, I met you once at a party at USC.
我在南加大的派对上见过你一次
You were so passionate about playing ball,
你当时对打篮球充满了热情
and I was so not about majoring in engineering.
而我还在因为选了工程学而纠结
Got me thinking about going a different way,
我当时在想要不要走另一条出路
and, well, here I am.
然后 我就当了警♥察♥
How nice for you.
你真是友好
You ever think about doing something else?
你想过做些别的工作吗
Hell, no.
没有
Being a cop is the only thing I ever wanted.
我只想当警♥察♥
Sure. But things don't always go your way.
是啊 但你也不会一条路走到黑
You got to have a Plan "B" just in case.
所以总得有个备用计划
One out of three rookies washes out,
三分之一的菜鸟都会被淘汰
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表