我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
先让我们进来吧
Let's start with you letting us in.
我第一次看到警♥察♥那么高兴
First time I've ever been happy to see cops.
- 菜鸟 把他铐起来 - 什么 等等
-Hook him up, Boot. -What? Whoa, hang on.
不行 你不能把我铐起来 万一打起来怎么办
No, you -- I gotta keep my hands free in case I gotta fight.
我不太想打破你的幻想 但是一旦交火
I hate to break it to you, but if this gets to fighting,
你的手真没什么用 转过去
your hands aren't gonna help. Turn around.
转身 马上
Turn around. Now.
我们能从后门逃走吗
Can we escape out the back?
不行 后面也有人
No, no, they got guys out there, too.
我在基隆过来的时候看到他们了
I saw them when Keon rolled up.
带他出来
Bring him out!
我知道他在里面
We know he in there!
我们一整晚都会在这里
We'll be here all night.
别想装作那个混♥蛋♥不在里面
Trying to act like this fool ain't here.
哟 把那个混♥蛋♥送出来
Yo, send that little punk on out!
快带他出来
Bring him out already!
所以你是怎么从金融犯罪到这个地步的
So how does someone go from financial crimes to this?
我是一个高成就者
I'm an overachiever.
我的谈判者呢
Where's my negotiator?
在路上
On the way.
等人来的时间你可以和我谈谈
You can talk to me while we wait.
你屁都不是
You're a nobody.
我要和能做主的人谈话
I want a somebody with authority.
你怎么样 我有点紧张
How you doing? I'm a little stressed.
只是一点吗
Only a little?
那你不错嘛
Well, then you're fine.
- 你是谁 - 不错的布置
-Who are you? -Smart setup.
特警队不能从窗户外击毙你
SWAT can't shoot you through the windows,
在你不扣动扳机的情况下 我们也不能
and we can't rush you from the doorways
从门口袭击你
without you pulling the trigger.
- 你是我的谈判者 - 不是
-You my negotiator? -Nope.
你不是吗
You're not?
不是 我只是来这里给建议的
No, I'm only here to advise.
再说了 像他这样的人
Besides, guys like that,
你必须让他失去平衡
you have to keep off balance.
好吧 你的书上可不是这样说的
Well, that wasn't in your book.
我可不能把秘密都告诉你啊
Well, I can't give away all my secrets.
- 所以我们怎么办 - 好问题
-So what do we do here? -Okay, good question.
所以 我在路上重新读了一遍迦勒的档案
So, I re-read Caleb's file on the way over here.
我来这的路上重新看了迦勒的资料
So, I re-read Caleb's file on the way over here.
然后呢
And?
你不太爱说话是吧
You don't say much, do you?
如果你杀了她 我就朝你脸开枪
If you kill that woman, I'm gonna shoot you in the face.
把你脸打穿
A lot.
多谢告知
Good to know.
好了 迦勒 事情是这样
Okay, Caleb. Here's the thing.
和我的同事简单讨论后
After a brief discussion with my associate,
我们得出一个结论 你满口屁话
we've come to the conclusion that you're full of crap.
你没有自杀倾向 你有自恋倾向
You're not suicidal. You're a narcissist.
被困在烟囱那里插翅难飞
Stuck in a chimney with no chance for escape.
嘿 嘿 后退
Hey! Hey! S-Stay back!
唯一能让你活着出去的办法
The only way you get out of this room alive
就是你立刻投降 马上
is if you give up... right now.
起来
Get up.
转身 双手抱头
Turn around. Hands behind your head.
手指交叉
Interlace your fingers.
另只手 快点 另只手
Other one. Come on. Your other hand.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
这是需要勇气的 诺兰警官
That took guts, Officer Nolan.
你说过给他施压 他会投降的
You said when push comes to shove, he'd surrender.
没错 但我也可能说的不对
Well, yeah. But I could've been wrong.
看来会有一大堆文件需要你处理了 菜鸟
That's gonna be a lot of paperwork for you, Boot.
真的吗 你现在还有空想这个
Seriously? That's what you're thinking about right now?
假设一下
Hypothetically,
他们想要什么我们就给什么
is there ever a scenario where we just, you know,
这样会怎样
g-give them what they want?
让一个人的性命
Where we, you know, balance one life
和很多人的性命相对等
against the lives of many lives and...
要做这个艰难的决定吗
make that hard call?
我们无权做这个决定
Th-That call isn't ours to make.
我们是来提供帮助和保护的
Look, we're here to serve and protect.
我们无法决定帮助谁保护谁
We don't get to decide who we serve or who we protect.
你愿你为他牺牲呗
So you're willing to die for that guy?
我不愿被恐惧支配
I am unwilling to let fear make me do something
这样我会感到羞愧的
I'll be ashamed of in the light of day.
你要去哪
Whoa, hey, where are you going?
我去谈谈
I'm gonna talk.
该死
Damn it.
你留在这
You stay here.
不管我出了什么事 你都保护好他
No matter what happens to me, you protect him.
我会的
I will.
放开他
Hey, leave him alone.
你们想打人 我在啊
You want to beat someone up, I'm right here.
我只想带走马科斯
Only one I want is Marcos.
你们放了他 我们就走人
You give him up, we out of here.
我不能这么做 我不愿和你或者乔发生争执
I can't do that. Look, I got no beef with you or Joe.
但那个傻♥逼♥
But that fool in there --
可是他跟我女人偷♥情♥
he was creeping with my old lady.
他必须有个交代
So he gots to get dealt with!
- 是啊 没错 - 没错
- Yeah, that's right. -Mm-hmm. Yeah.
放人
Give up.
你单打独斗 寡不敌众
You're alone. Outnumbered.
这让我想起了
You know, it was pointed out to me today
我已经做了很长时间巡逻了 也许更久
that I've been doing patrol a long time. Maybe too long.
我见证了很多朋友调职晋升
You know, I've seen a lot of friends move up and on.
去了其他部门
Promotions. Other agencies --
- 我才不在乎呢 警♥察♥ - 你应该在乎
-I don't give a damn, Cop. -Well, you should.
我这么多年学会的一件事就是
'Cause one thing I've learned all these years
我从不是一个人
is that I'm never alone.
我永远不会孤立无援
And I'm never outnumbered.
你们被捕了
You're under arrest.
转身 跪下
Turn around, get down on your knees.
转身
Turn around!
双手抱头
Hands behind your head.
上报吧 菜鸟
Call it in, Boot.
7A19 最后一名逃犯已归案
7-Adam-19, last fugitive in custody.
请作出指示
Show us Code 4.
替我向你老爹问好
Tell your old man I said hi.
我可能不会说的
Yeah, I don't think I will.
为什么 你是怕他会说什么吗
Why? You afraid of what he might say?
不是 我不想说一堆废话
Nope, I just don't want to bother him
来打扰他
with a bunch of nonsense.
你不相信我的话是吗
Oh, you don't believe me. That's cool.
孩子都该敬仰自己的父亲
Every kid should worship their dad.
但如果你想发现他的真面目
But if you want to find out the truth about him...
就去看看我的档案
read my file.
这话什么意思
What was that about?
但愿没什么事吧
Nothing -- I hope.
你搭档真吓人
Your partner's crazy.
她不是我的搭档 她是我的训练官
Not my partner. She's my T.O.
什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
你已经有时间了 迦勒
Oh, you've got some time on your hands, Caleb.
可以查查
Look it up.
- 准备好了吗 伊丽莎白 - 好了
- You ready for him, Elizabeth? - Yeah.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
什么事
Yeah?
有人叫你贝丝吗
Anyone call you "Beth"?
为什么这么问
Why?
你认识格雷厄姆吗
Did you know Graham?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表