Trust me, I'm no Gandhi.
信我 我不是甘地
I just don't think someone's life should be ruined
我只是觉得不应该因为一次过失
because of one bad day.
就毁掉一个人的生活
You're my partner... my training officer...
你是我的搭档 我的教官
and I've got your back, even if you think
我应该争取你回来 尽管你觉得
I'm one bad lunch order away from a life of crime.
我离犯罪只有一步之遥
I saw you rolling your eyes.
我看到你翻白眼了
7-Adam-19, show us Code 6,
7-Adam-19 代号♥6
Florence and Central Avenue.
佛罗伦萨中♥央♥大道
Stay here.
呆在车上
You deaf, Boot? I said stay in the car.
你聋了 菜鸟 我说了呆在车上
You're not helping her. You're enabling her.
你并不是在帮她 你是在逼她
You know this because you're some shrink's kid?
你知道是因为你♥爸♥是心理医生吗
She's gonna shoot up, okay? That's the reality.
她会开枪的 好吗 这就是事实
This will save her life.
这会拯救她的生命
Addiction doesn't just destroy the addict.
毒瘾不仅仅会毁了瘾君子
It destroys the family, too.
还会毁了整个家庭
Who the hell are you to tell me this?
你以为你是谁跟我在这讲道理
You think I don't know? I'm your rookie.
你觉得我不懂 我是你的徒弟
And I need you to train me, not put me in danger
我需要你来锻炼我 而不是因为你失踪的妻子
because you can't handle losing your wife.
置我于危险的境地
Look, at least let me go up.
听着 至少让我上去
If you do, it'll just confirm your worst fears.
如果让我上去 大不了就是你最担心的事情发生
Do you really want to see how she's living
你真的想去看她过的怎么
or who she's living with?
和谁一起生活
Paramedics said it's apartment 510.
护理人员说是510号♥公♥寓♥
Isabel, just...
伊莎贝尔 只是
Wait. Wait. Go away.
等等 等等 走开
Y-You can't come in without a warrant.
没有正当理由你不能进来
My name is Officer Lucy Chen.
我是警官露西·陈
Tim Bradford's my T.O.
蒂姆·布兰迪是我的师♥傅♥
He's downstairs.
他在楼下
If you don't give me five minutes,
如果你不给我开门
he's gonna come up here and break this door down.
他会上来把门撞开
So, what do you want?
那么 你想干嘛
Do you know
你知道
your husband was shot recently?
你丈夫最近中枪的事吗
We got ambushed.
我们被埋伏了
He took a bullet while returning fire.
他在还击的时候中了一枪
That's what you're doing here?
你来就是为了这个
'Cause he seems fine.
他看起来很好啊
Um... it's NARCAN.
这是纳洛酮
It won't get you clean,
没办法让你干净
just reverse the effects of an O.D.
只是逆转外伤风的影响
I know what NARCAN is.
我知道这是干嘛的
Spent a decade bringing junkies back from the dead with it.
我花了十年时间才使瘾君子们戒掉它
You were a nurse? No. A cop.
你是护士 不 我是警♥察♥
Narcotics.
稽毒警♥察♥
He didn't tell you?
他没跟你说吗
He doesn't really talk about you. I...
他真的没怎么讲起过你 我
That's good.
那很好
So, you guys were on the force together?
所以你俩一起在警队工作
Different divisions.
不同的部门
I, uh... I worked out of the 77th,
我 嗯 我在77号♥楼工作
volunteered for undercover as soon as I could.
只要有机会就自愿做卧底
Tim was happy on patrol, so...
蒂姆喜欢巡逻 所以
we synched our shifts as best we could.
我们尽可能地保持同步
It was perfect... till it wasn't.
原本很完美 直到
So, anyway...
所以 总之
Uh...
嗯
Hey, um, he really got shot?
嘿 嗯 他真的中枪了
Yeah.
是的
Yeah. It was scary.
是的 很恐怖
Don't let him come back here.
不要让他再回来这里
There's no future here.
这里没有未来的
She was a cop.
她是一个警♥察♥
I-I, uh, thought. she was having an affair.
我 我 以为 她有外遇
Staying out late, making excuses.
在外面呆到很晚 还找借口
I didn't realize it was the drugs
我没想到是因为毒品
until the hook was in deep.
直到她陷得很深
Her apartment is pretty decent.
她的公♥寓♥收拾的很体面
Thanks.
多谢
You could be a nurse or get into I.T.
你可以做个护士或者去I.T.
There's always clown college.
这里总是有小丑学院
Look, I don't need a Plan "B,"
听着 我不需要B计划
and if I did, it wouldn't be from some pamphlet
如果我需要 也不会是你从社区居委会
you grabbed off the community board.
拿来的小册子里说的东西
How do you think I got the idea for the LAPD?
你觉得我是怎么想到洛杉矶警署的
Lopez, West, the zombie robbers
洛佩兹 韦斯特 僵尸强盗
just flipped on their partners.
对他的同伴们大开杀戒
SWAT's hitting the house.
特警正在包围那座房♥子
We're providing tactical support.
我们要提供战术上的支持
Meet in the bullpen in five.
5点钟在牛棚见
All right, let's get started.
好了 我们开始吧
Our targets are Steve Bower, Kai De Vera.
我们的目标人物是史蒂夫·鲍尔 凯·德·维拉
Bit of an odd couple.
一对奇怪的夫妻
Bower's known for at least six hard-core 2-11s,
都知道鲍尔至少有6个2-11核心
a lot of collateral damage in his wake.
紧跟而来的会有很多附加伤害
De Vera did two tours as a door gunner on a Black Hawk,
德·维拉在黑鹰做过两次破门炮手
was under the radar till she hooked up
直到一年前和鲍尔搭上钩
with Bower about a year ago.
才被人注意到
Remember, if anything, she's far more dangerous than he is.
记住 如果发生了什么 她比鲍尔危险得多
Sergeant Laubacher will be giving you the briefing.
劳巴♥赫♥尔中士会给你们简单讲解一下
He's in charge of tonight's operation, so listen up.
他负责今晚的行动 所以仔细听
Thank you, Captain.
多谢 上尉
Targets are at a house in the hills over the Sunset Strip.
目标人物在日落大道上山上的一所房♥子里
Ingress is limited, so we'll be coming in hot.
入口很窄 所以我们会很挤
Team one will be primary entry,
第一队主要负责进入
deploying flash bangs and breaching tools.
部署闪光带和攻破工具
Team two... break and rake the back glass door.
第二队 击碎后面的玻璃门
Tactical support. ..you're outer perimeter.
战略支持 你们在外♥围♥
Sergeant Grey has your positions.
格雷中士有你们的位置
We'll go through detailed assignments on the drive in.
具体分工我们在去的路上讲
My team, let's go.
我的团队们 出发吧
Get to it.
去吧
All right.
好了
See, we could do this whole thing in five minutes
看 我们五分钟就可以解决这些事
without flash bangs and BearCats,
都用不着闪光弹和来粗的
but SWAT has us on guard duty,
但是特警让我们值班
so make sure they take it seriously.
确保他们是认真对待这件事
I don't want to be embarrassed at the next Special Ops picnic.
我不想在下次特别行动组野餐的时候尴尬
Yes, sir. We won't let you down, Sergeant.
好的 我们不会让你失望的 中士
Is there really a Special Ops picnic?
这真的有特别行动组野餐活动吗
I didn't think so.
我想没有
Sucks we have to be down here.
靠我们要在这里下车
Yeah, well, get used to it.
是的 学着习惯
Patrol is lowest on the totem pole
当有这样的行动的时候
when it comes to operations like this.
巡逻是最低级的
Perimeter watch is a necessary part of police work.
但周边警戒是警♥察♥工作的必要组成部分
It's nothing to look down on.
没必要看不起
Is he for real? Yep.
他是认真的吗 是的
Doesn't have a Plan "B," though.
他没有别的选择了吗
What? Well, that's just crazy.
什么 好吧 简直疯狂
I've been dealing with this crap all day.
我整天都在解决这些鸟事
Officer Nolan, this is your Plan "B," right?
诺兰警官 这是你的第二个选择 是吗
Uh, more like Plan "D."
准确的说是第四个
First it was astronaut, then law school,
首先是宇航员 然后是律师
then construction, then this.
然后是建筑师 最后才是警♥察♥
If this doesn't work out, I'm thinking beauty school.
如果警♥察♥我也干不好 只能考虑去读美妆了
Should we go up there?
我们应该上去吗
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表