早上好 诺兰警官
Good morning, Officer Nolan.
准备好迎接
Ready for another exciting day
巡逻洛杉矶街头的新的一天了吗
out on the streets of Los Angeles?
当然了 来杯咖啡吗
Yep. Coffee?
不了谢谢 我已经有充足的精力
No, thanks, I get all the rush I need
来保卫我们美丽的城市
from making this beautiful city of ours
安全每一天
safer every single day.
你也可以保卫城市 如果你加入洛城局警
And you will too if you join the L.A.D.P. --
- 我是说警局 - 卡 再来一遍
- I mean P.D. - Cut! Go again.
你也可以
And you will too...
抱歉 我的台词是什么
Um, I'm sorry. What do I say again?
- 卡 - 洛城警局 - 洛城警局
-Cut! -L.A.P.D. -L.A.P.D.
开始
Action.
我也是 你也可以保卫城市
I do too. And so will you if --
如果你加入 洛城
as well if you join... the L.A...
卡
Cut!
- 我需要把口香糖吐出来 - 开始
- I need to spit out my gum. - Action.
这就是我们加入洛城警局的原因
And that's why we joined the L.A.P.D.
洛城警局史上最棒
L.A.'s finest.
好了同事们
O-Okay, guys,
我知道我们可能表演的有点磕绊
I know there were a few stumbles in there, yes,
开头有点艰难 但这里是好莱坞啊
in the beginning, but this is Hollywood, right?
他们后期都可以修改
They fix that stuff in the editing.
我觉得这段视频会成为警局的骄傲的
I think this video's gonna make the department very proud.
布拉德福德警官 你想揭露谜底吗
Officer Bradford, would you like the honor?
其实呢长官 我觉得应该让洛佩兹来
Actually, sir, I think that should go to Lopez --
- 毕竟整件事是她的主意 - 洛佩兹
- the whole thing was her idea. -Lopez?
其实没有宣传视频
There is no promotional video.
你们被整了
You got punked.
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh
I'm gonna win for you like I know you want me to do
这太差劲了 我出尽洋相了
This sucks. I -- This is awful.
没有 你挺好的
No, you're doing good.
能在给我补点粉吗
Can I get more powder?
我在疯狂出汗
I'm sweating blocks.
我能给我儿子复♥制♥一份视频看看吗
Can I get a copy of this for my kid?
Hey
我们都会死的
We're all gonna die.
此地
Right here.
此时
Right now.
这枚炸♥弹♥装满了C4炸♥药♥
This bomb is packed with C4,
滚珠轴承 螺丝钉 碎玻璃
ball bearings, screws, broken glass.
一旦我引爆这个炸♥弹♥
When this thing goes off,
整个屋子都会炸的一片稀烂
this whole room is gonna turn into a blender.
而且
And guess what.
如果你没法立即死亡
If you don't die instantly,
你就会遭受致命的二次感染
you're gonna suffer fatal, secondary infections
因为我把弹片浸泡在我的排泄物里
because I soaked the shrapnel in my own filth.
你们学到的指导是看到人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥
Now, you've all been taught to shoot on sight
直接开枪 对吗
when you see a bomber, right?
但你们没法对我开枪
But you can't shoot me,
因为我用的是失能开关
because I'm holding a dead man's switch.
如果我放手 炸♥弹♥就会被引爆
I let it go, it detonates.
所以你们的唯一活路就是
So your only shot at survival
说服我放弃引爆♥炸♥弹
is to talk me into giving up.
但你们只能说
But...you only have
十个字
ten words to do it.
开始吧
Go.
女士
U-Um, ma'am,
你 你不想这样做的
you -- you don't want to do this.
轰 这里是屠宰场了
Boom. It's a slaughterhouse in here.
说
Go.
我的名字是露西·陈
Uh, my name is Lucy Chen, and --
轰 他们正通过你的牙医记录辨认尸体呢
Boom. They're IDing you through dental records.
轰 你刚刚被葬在骨灰盒里
Boom. You just got buried in a shoe box.
我只能想象你现在有多么的痛苦
I can only imagine the pain you're feeling right now.
你争取到了多说十个字的机会
You just got ten more words.
好了 你们都在哪里做错了呢
Okay, so what did you all do wrong?
韦斯特警官开始自以为是的说教
Officer West started mansplaining.
陈警官的自我介绍是在浪费时间
Officer Chen wasted time by introducing herself.
布拉德福德警官干脆都不打算开口了
And Officer Bradford decided to skip words altogether.
说服根本没有用 如果我速度再快点
They're overrated. If I'd been a hair quicker,
你现在肯定忙着给我唱赞歌♥呢
you'd be singing my praises.
但你没有
But you weren't.
这说明你失败了
So that means you fall into the fail category
跟其他人一样 除了
with everybody else -- except...
诺兰警官
Officer Nolan.
他做对了哪一点呢
What did he do right?
- 他表达了同情 - 你是说他伪造的同情吧
- He expressed empathy. - You mean he faked it.
同情是否真实并不重要
It doesn't matter if it was real.
唯一重要的是两者结合
The only thing that matters is how it comes across.
积极的倾听加上同情心
Active listening plus empathy
可以产生融洽
leads to a rapport,
这将影响
which leads to influence
并最终造成行为的改变
and ultimately behavioral change.
- 你读过我的书 - 两次
-Wow, you read my book. -Twice.
我看了你的档案
Okay, well, I read your file.
其实 我看了在场所有人的档案 但是
Actually, I read all of your files, but, um,
你在过去的经历并没有表明
nothing in your past indicates
你擅长与人沟通的能力
an ability to communicate with people like that.
你觉得你为什么这么擅长沟通呢
So why do you think that you're so good at it?
因为毕肖普警官和格雷警长的
Because of the training I received
栽培
from Officer Bishop and Sergeant Grey.
轰
Boom.
你刚刚用了一个官方答案
You just betrayed our trust
背叛了我跟你之间的新任
by giving me a political answer.
我们的融洽被毁了
Our rapport is ruined,
现在全屋人都死光了
and this room is now a horror movie.
天呐 我实在太难为情了
Oh, my goodness. I am so embarrassed.
不不 不用这样
Oh, no, don't be.
如果他们知道该怎么做
You know, if they knew how to do it,
你就不会叫我来训练他们了
then you wouldn't have called me to come in and train them.
我现在还是没法相信你去当私人顾问了
I still can't believe that you're a private consultant now.
你当时可是局里的大明星
I mean, you were such a rock star in the Bureau.
露娜怎么样
Oh. How's Luna?
很好 她也在催我做出改变
Great. And she's pushing me to make a change, too.
多米尼克要上大学了
Dominique's heading off to college, and...
你应该做出改变的
Well, you should.
这样吧 你知道
I-I -- Look, you know, you -- you've --
你都做了二十年了
you've done your 20, you've got the, uh --
你还负过伤
the scars to prove it.
- 去做的其他的事情 - 什么
- Go do something new. - What?
像我这样的人还能做什么
What else is a guy like me gonna do?
跟我一起工作
Come work with me.
- 你是说给你打工吗 - 好了
- Work for you, you mean. - Okay, come on.
我不是那样的人 你知道的
I am not like that. You know that.
谢了
Thanks,
但我还完全没有做好这样的准备
but I am nowhere near ready to have this conversation.
等你准备好了
Well, when you are,
- 我的邀请一直有效 - 好吧
- the offer will still be there. - All right.
- 好吗 - 好的
-Okay? -All right.
- 她给人留下深刻的印象 对吧 - 是啊
-She's pretty impressive, huh? -I'll say.
你为什么不告诉我
Uh, why didn't you tell me
她把在联邦调查局人♥质♥救援队的
she wrote a book about her years
工作经历写了一本书
on the FBI's hostage rescue team?
那我就可以准备的更充分了
I would've been so much better prepared.
你为什么会不知道她的书
How did you not know about it?
你知道 警♥察♥学员杰克逊肯定会读那本书的
You know, the Academy Jackson would've been all over that.
没错 现在杰克逊警官正在走下坡路
Yeah, Officer Jackson is clearly slipping.
我没有
Okay, no, I'm not.
你读不读那本书都没区别
Wouldn't matter if you read it or not.
- 我就是比你优秀 - 行吧
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表