你可以和我一起去 顺便享受一个周末
You could come with. Make a weekend out of it.
- 那听起来很浪漫 - 可能吧
- Sounds romantic. - Could be.
也许下次吧
maybe next time.
你不会是有点后悔
You're not having second thoughts
和敌人约会了吧 不是吗?
about dating the enemy, are you?
辩护律师不是敌人
Defense attorneys aren't the enemy.
他们只是个我们
They're just a pain in the ass
每天必须面对的麻烦
we have to deal with on the daily.
所以我们才要你负责
'Cause we hold you accountable.
因为
Because...
不 别扯那么远
Nope. Not going there.
那是我送给你的礼物
That's my gift to you.
But, baby, there you go
You keep me hanging on
好吧 祝我好运吧
Well, wish me luck.
今天早上我要到博拉德法官面前去
I'm going in front of Judge Bollard this morning.
他早餐吃的就是辩护律师
He eats defense attorneys for breakfast.
如果有谁能吸引住他的话 就只有你了
If anyone can charm him, it's you.
好了 我们知道今天是什么日子了
All right, we know what today is.
一年中最危险的一天
The most dangerous day of our year.
情人节吗 先生 认真的吗
Valentine's Day, sir? Really?
不是黑色星期五 不是新年
Not Black Friday, not New Year's?
没错 诺兰警官
That's right, Officer Nolan.
分手和心碎
Breakups and broken hearts.
嫉妒和报复
Jealousy and revenge.
所有这些都会造成今天这场
All make for a perfect storm
充斥着情绪高涨和各种危险情况的完美风暴
of heightened emotion and dangerous situations.
见鬼 甚至有时候暴♥力♥会在你
Hell, sometimes violence can find you
吃晚餐的时候主动找到你
minding your own business at dinner.
先生 再一次的 我不能告诉你我有多抱歉
Sir, again, I can't tell you how sorry I am.
我不需要道歉 诺兰警官
I'm not the one that needs the apologies, Officer Nolan.
是的 先生 请替我向你妻子道歉
Yes, sir. Please apologize to your wife for me.
如果您需要我为您另外预订
If you'd like me to make you another reservation...
我换班就是为了昨晚可以休息
I traded shifts for last night off.
- 结果被你毁了 - 是的 先生
- The night you ruined. - Yes, sir.
先生 我没看到我的搭档
sir? I don't see my T.O.
布拉德福德警官请了一天假
Officer Bradford's taken a personal day.
你在开玩笑吧 蒂姆这一辈子
You're kidding, Tim hasn't taken
从来没有请过假的
a personal day in his entire life.
不管怎样 他今天不上班
Be that as it may, he's off today.
所以 陈 你将被分配到前台
So, Chen, you'll be assigned to the front desk.
好了 就是这样 所有人出去都要注意安全
All right. That's it. Everybody be safe out there.
嗨
Hi.
我没想到你会来
I didn't think you'd come.
是啊 我差点掉头回去的
Yeah, I almost pulled a U-turn.
两次
Twice.
很高兴你没有
Glad you didn't.
你看起来很不错
You look great.
对于一个脑袋中了一枪的人来说还算不错吧
For someone who got shot in the head.
不 我 我是说你看起来又像你了
No, I-I mean you look like you again.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
开始的时候真的很艰难
The beginning was really rough,
但是如果我没有在医院就经历了戒断反应的话
but it would've been worse if I didn't already
情况会变得更糟的
go through withdrawal in the hospital.
我 我为你坚持过来而感到骄傲
I'm... I'm proud of you for seeing it through.
你认为我不会
You didn't think I would.
是的
No.
但是我希望是我错了
But I-I hoped I was wrong.
是啊 我每天都想着离开
Yeah, well, I thought about leaving every day.
那是什么让你留下来
What made you stay?
我找到了我想要的东西
I found something I wanted more than a fix.
为了让你看到我的彻底戒断
For you to see me sober.
我想 我的任务完成了
Well... guess my job here is done.
拜拜
See ya.
- 跟我来 - 好了
- Come on. - All right.
我今晚要开个小型聚会
So, I'm having a little get-together tonight.
有点反情人节的意思
Kind of an anti-Valentine thing.
本搞招待
Ben's having it catered.
太遗憾了 我不想做什么别的事
Sadly, I'm not doing anything else.
如果杰克逊参加 我也去
Well, if Jackson's in, I'm in.
哇 让我觉得自己像个安慰奖
Wow. Way to make me feel like a consolation prize.
你什么时候开始反对情人节了
Since when are you anti-Valentine's Day?
你可是一个浪漫主义者
You're a romantic.
我的意思是 你看起来像浪漫主义者
Well, I-I mean... I mean, you seem like one.
是的 传统意义上是这样
Yes, well, traditionally, yes,
但是 今年
but, uh, this year,
我想我应该接受单身生活
I thought I'd just embrace the single life.
你不是应该在前台吗 布特
Shouldn't you be at the front desk, Boot?
噢 没错
Oh. Right.
对不起 肌肉记忆
Sorry. Muscle memory.
我今天不需要这些装备 所以
I don't need the gear today, so...
抱歉
S-Sorry.
女士们
Ladies!
警官们 我今晚有个小聚会
O-Officers, I'm having a little get-together tonight.
- 期待着你们的加入 - 不去
- Love if you could join. - Pass.
毕肖普警官呢
Officer Bishop?
她想都别想
Don't even bother with her.
- 你有安排了吗 - 是的
- You have plans? - Yes.
- 不是吧 - 别开始你的说教
- No. - Don't start.
塔莉娅
Talia.
尴尬之后是什么
What comes after awkward?
那个
That.
你今晚要和韦斯利约会
So you going out with Wesley tonight?
不是
Nope.
为什么
Why not?
你有点过于亲昵了 韦斯特警官
You're getting a little familiar, Officer West.
我们不是朋友 我们只是很友好
We're not friends, we're friendly.
你明白其中的区别
You do understand the difference.
是的 女士 你应该有你的私人生活
Yes, ma'am. Your personal life is personal.
没错
Exactly.
所以 呃
So, uh...
他确实送了我一个礼物
he did get me a gift.
他以为我没看见 但其实我看见了
He didn't think I saw it, but I did.
那是不是意味着我需要给他买♥♥东西
Does that mean I need to get him something?
我是说 你想给他买♥♥点什么吗
I mean, do you want to get him something?
老天爷 不是 给男人买♥♥东西太难了
Lord, no. Men are impossible to shop for.
谁会去给自己找压力呢
Who needs the pressure?
你最好快点跑
You better run!
- 你最好能跑掉 - 我的老天爷
- You better run! - Good God.
男人不应该光着身子跑
Men should never run naked.
我会杀了你
I'll kill you!
看来情人节要提前开始了
Looks like Valentine's Day is starting early.
你在追那个裸男吗
You're tackling the naked one!
你知道 独自一人实际上是一种解脱
You know, being on my own for once is actually liberating.
继续说服自己吧
Keep trying to convince yourself of that.
我的意思是 我能感觉到一个人让我很轻松
I mean, I can see how it might make someone feel less than.
秘诀就是要看到积极的一面
The secret is just to see the positive.
这就是我今天的计划
That's just my plan for the day.
- 你的计划呢 - 我的计划吗
- What about you? - What about me?
洛佩兹今晚的计划让你很为难
Well, Lopez was giving you a hard time about your plans tonight.
我意识到我对你的私生活一无所知
I realized I don't know anything about your personal life.
你是单身吗 还是有约会对象
Are you single? Dating?
- 有恋情了吗 - 没有
- In a relationship? - No.
- 你这等于没回答 - 你说的对
- That's... unhelpful. - Exactly.
情人节是一个人造的节日
Valentine's Day is a manufactured holiday
除了让那些孤独的人感到更加孤独之外 没什么用
that does nothing but make those alone feel lonelier.
而那些正在恋爱的人会感到失望
And those who are in relationships feel disappointed
因为生活不是童话
because life isn't a fairy tale.
这就是洛佩兹说不必邀请你去聚会的原因吗
Is that why Lopez said not to bother inviting you?
因为你恨一切与爱有关的东西
'Cause of your hatred of all things love-related?
也不全是
Not at all.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表