- 举起来 马上 - 停下 不许动
- where I can see them. Now! -No, stay right there.
没关系的 我们有持枪许可
It's okay. We got permits for the weapons,
并且我们的弹♥药♥是分开存放的 我们是合法的
and our ammo is stored separately, so it's legal.
我不管合不合法
I don't care if it's legal.
你们举着突击步♥枪♥在这里跑来跑去
No good's gonna come from you guys
不会有好事的
running around here with assault rifles.
我们听说囚犯逃跑了
We heard prisoners were on the loose.
我们有权保护自己的社区
We got a right to protect our neighborhood.
那是执法部门的工作
Yeah, that's a job for law enforcement,
不需要民兵掺和
not a ragtag militia.
抓到了一个 抓住了一个逃犯
Got one! Got a fugitive!
放开我 我什么也没做
Hey, get off me, man. I didn't do anything.
- 警官们请帮帮忙 - 放开他
- Officers, please. -Hey, let him go.
那不是我们要找的人
That's not who we're looking for.
- 我一直告诉他我不是逃犯 - 你确定吗
-I kept telling him that! -You sure?
他看起来就像个犯罪分子
He looks guilty as hell to me.
- 至少查查他的证件 - 放他走
-At least check his papers. -Let him go.
马上放手 你还好吗
Right now. Are you okay?
不好 你应该逮捕他们
No, you should be arresting them.
去你的 法律规定我们可以
Hey, screw that. The law says we're allowed
在遭遇危险情况的时候保卫我们的社区
to defend our neighborhood "when in grave danger."
- 我当时在修建树篱 - 好了 够了
-I was trimming a hedge! -All right, look, that's enough.
回去
Get back.
虽然他们很偏执
Look, as bigoted as they are,
但是他们以为他们在见义勇为
they thought they were making a citizen's arrest,
所以他们没有违法
so they haven't broken the law.
但是我会把他们的名字列在出警报告上
But their names will be in our report,
如果你想因为精神损失起诉他们
so if you'd like to sue them for emotional damages,
- 你可以提出诉讼 - 嘿
- you can. -Whoa, hey, now --
要不我们先回家
How about we just all, uh,
守住家庭战线怎么样
go back and secure our home fronts.
别往心里去啊
No hard feelings.
好
Fine.
如果我发现你们再出来
If I find out that you're back out here again,
我就以违反加州刑法第372和6♥4♥7b条
I'll have you arrested for violating
逮捕你们
California Penal Codes 372 and 6♥4♥7b.
听到了吗
You got that?
6♥4♥7b是卖♥♥淫的代码
6♥4♥7b is the code for prostitution.
他们又不知道
They don't know that.
各单位注意 目击可疑逃犯
All units, possible fugitive sighting.
日落大道19558号♥停车场
Parking garage 19558 Sunset Boulevard.
有个穿橙色囚服的人拿了一堆钥匙
Guy in an orange jumpsuit took a bunch of keys,
从坡道上去了
ran up the ramp.
7A7 我们下车追踪可疑逃犯
7-Adam-07, show us Code 6 on fugitive suspect.
警♥察♥ 关掉引擎
Police! Turn off the engine
马上下车
and get out of the car now!
把手举起来
Show me your hands.
从外面打开车门
Open the door from the outside.
趴在地上
Get down on your stomach.
- 你的名字 - 奥斯卡·哈钦森
-What's your name? -Oscar Hutchinson.
指挥中心 我们收押了逃犯哈钦森
Control, we have fugitive Hutchinson in custody.
我逃跑是因为
I was only running because I thought
我以为车会爆♥炸♥
the bus was gonna explode.
这也是你偷车的原因吗
is that why you stole a car, too?
我一直很喜欢开车
I always loved driving.
我被关了几十年了
Ah, I've been locked up for decades.
我想在你们抓住我之前
I was kind of hoping to get a little "me" time in
享受点自我的时间
before you guys caught me.
我希望你享受够了 因为你的刑期
I hope it was enough, 'cause your sentence
只会变得更长
is only gonna get longer now.
我是无期徒刑 小子
Oh, I'm in forever, son.
出来呼吸的每一秒都是宝贵的
Every moment out here is gravy.
- 你可以走了 - 谢谢
-You're free to go. -Thank you.
请出示驾照和车牌
License and registration, please.
好的 伯恩斯坦先生是吗
Okay there, Mr...Bernstein?
是的
Yeah. Yes.
你今天从哪里来
Where you coming from today?
学前班
Pre-school.
我们正在追捕逃犯
We're looking for some men who escaped from prison.
你没有见过这样的人 对吧
You haven't seen anyone like that, have you?
没有 长官
No, sir.
你能打开后备箱吗
Would you pop the trunk for me?
什么
What?
我需要你打开后备箱
I need you to pop the trunk.
伯恩斯坦先生
Mr. Bernstein,
很抱歉占用你的时间
so sorry to take up your time today.
谢谢你的配合
Thank you for your cooperation.
祝你有愉快的一天
Have a nice day.
- 你就放他走了 - 只有这样才能救那个孩子
-You let him go? -Only way to save that kid.
如果你做错了怎么办
And what if you're wrong?
我们安全了
We're clear.
我都按照你说得做了 现在把我女儿还给我
I did what you wanted, now give me my daughter.
你可以开走我的车
You can take my car.
把枪放下
Drop your gun!
好了 先说好消息吧
So, our good news first.
又有三名逃犯被逮捕了
Three more fugitives were apprehended,
这样就只剩下了两名逃犯
leaving just two at large.
但这两名是非常难抓捕的
But those two are gonna be hell to catch.
所以长官让杰西卡·拉索来协助我们
Which is why command asked Jessica Russo to assist us.
- 杰西卡 - 目前为止
- Jessica? - Yeah, so at this point,
我们假设这两位逃犯
we're gonna have to assume that these guys
已经越过了封锁线 这意味着
have gotten past the perimeter, which means
我们得分♥析♥他们的想法
that we're gonna have to get inside their heads
搞明白他们打算去哪里
to figure out where they're gonna go.
预测分♥析♥
Predictive analytics.
- 你的语气中带着怀疑 - 没有 长官
- You sound skeptical. - No, ma'am.
我刚发现抓捕一个罪犯最好的办法
I just found the best way to catch a criminal
- 就是到街上采取行动 - 那是因为你并没有
- is to hit the streets. - Well, that's because you have
其它的抓捕经验
no experience doing it any other way.
马科斯·吉布森 年仅24岁
Marcos Gibson. Only 24 years old,
但他已经在54号♥大街黑帮
but he's been a member of the 54th street gang
待了超过10年
for over a decade.
他最近在维克多♥维♥尔被指控严重袭击和谋杀未遂
He was recently sentenced to 12 years in Victorville
因此被判处12年监禁
for aggravated assault and attempted murder.
五四会的街霸们会尽一切可能帮助他逃跑
The five-four will do everything they can to help him get away.
包括协助他跑到另一个州
Including spiriting him out of the state.
我在五四会里认识一个人
I've got a contact inside the five-four
他可能会给我们提供一些信息
that might be able to give us some insight.
- 去和他谈谈 - 好了 很好
- Go talk to him. - Okay, good.
下一位逃犯是迦勒·约斯特
Our next fugitive is Caleb Jost.
在我看来 他是这俩人中最危险的一个
He is, in my opinion, the more dangerous of the two.
他今年44岁 是一位前银行投资家
He is 44 years old, a former investment banker.
因证券欺诈被判刑5年
Sentenced five years for securities fraud
又因为在被捕期间咬掉了副总检察长的鼻子
and another eight for biting off the nose
而被追判8年
of his Deputy AG during his arrest.
他向我们证明了一个事实 一个心理变♥态♥
He is testament to the fact that psychopaths
拎个公文包就像拎手提包一样容易
can carry a briefcase as easily as a grab bag.
联调局认为迦勒在被逮捕前
The FBI believes Caleb hid significant resources
- 藏匿了大量赃款 - 这意味着他需要利用这些资源
- before he was arrested. - Which he's gonna need
避免再次被抓捕入狱
to avoid going back to prison.
所以我们需要调查一下联调局拥有的线索
So we have to dig into the FBI leads
在迦勒到之前搞清楚
and figure out the location of that money
- 他把钱藏在了哪里 - 正是如此
- before he gets there. - That's exactly right.
你愿意接受挑战吗 诺兰警官
Are you up for the challenge, Officer Nolan?
- 愿意 长官 - 很好
- Yes, ma'am. - Okay, great,
那你和毕夏普警官跟着我行动
then you and Officer Bishop can stay with me
剩下的人去寻找其它明显的线索
while everybody else runs down more obvious leads.
好吗 好了 开始行动吧
Okay? All right, here we go.
指控我汽车盗窃 真的吗
Grand theft auto? Really?
我才跑了100码
I barely made it 100 yards.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表