凯尔袭击了我
Kyle attacked me.
还有什么可调查的
What is there to investigate?
就是走个形式
It's pro forma.
用不了一两天就会结束
Shouldn't take, uh, but a day or two.
只要你的证词真实无误 就不会有什么问题
As long as you've been truthful, there shouldn't be an issue.
在我们理清这件事的来龙去脉之前
You'll be restricted to the station
你仍旧不能执行外勤工作
while we get this straightened out.
但是在经历这一连串的事之后
But I'm sure you could enjoy a day of quiet
我相信你会享受这份清闲的
after everything you've been through.
直接去前台找山田警官
Just go ahead and check in with Officer Yamada
报道
at the front desk.
谢谢你
Thank you.
怎么样了
What happened?
在调查期间他们要我做文书工作
They put me on desk duty until they investigate.
要是他们发现真♥相♥怎么么办
What if they find out the truth?
不会的
They won't.
别担心 会没事的
Don't worry. It'll be fine.
我们之间没事吧
Uh, are we okay?
没有 为什么这么问
Yeah, why?
哦 对
Oh. Right.
当时只是一时头脑发热
Look, hooking up was a heat-of-the-moment thing.
我们得确保这件事不再发生
We just need to make sure that we don't do it again.
是啊
Yeah.
点名室里是怎么回事
What's going on in roll call?
沃尔夫和维斯特里问出了几个
Oh. Wolfe and Vestri got a couple possible locations
射伤蒂姆妻子的毒贩可能出没的地点
on the dealer that shot Tim's wife,
所以我们正着手抓捕这个人
so we're getting ready to hunt the guy down.
要当心
Be careful.
好 你也是
Yeah. You too.
据卡森所说
So, according to Carson,
万斯很可能在南口县
Vance is most likely located at a warehouse facility
这个地址的一家仓储设施
in South Gate at this address.
沃尔夫和维斯特里警探
All right, Detectives Wolfe and Vestri
会和该片区巡警一同盯梢
will stake it out with patrol units from that division,
你们则要前往布朗森庄园
while you guys will head over to Bronson Estates,
句卡森所说万斯的女朋友 瑟西亚·奥勒芙住在这里
where Carson says Vance's girlfriend, Cesiah Olivo, lives.
但是卡森不知道她住在哪一栋公♥寓♥
But Carson doesn't know which apartment she lives in,
所以我们得逐户询问
so we'll have to do some knocking on doors.
听好
All right, listen up.
这可能是一次非常危险的行动
This has the potential of being a very dangerous operation.
万斯非同小可
Vance is a heavy hitter.
他执掌着一个装备精良的团伙
He has a well-armed crew.
他不会轻易被拿下
So he won't go down easy.
所以 大家互相照应
All right, watch each other's backs out there,
谨慎行事
and be careful.
嘿 对于伊莎贝尔的事情我很遗憾
Hey, I'm so sorry about Isabel.
是吗 多谢关心
Yeah. Thanks.
去领装备吧
Go kit up our shop.
找迈克要布拉德福德套装
Ask Mike for the Bradford Special.
那是什么
What is that?
到时候你就知道了
You'll see.
把表格填了
Fill out one of these.
- 是山田警官吗 - 约翰·诺兰
- Officer Yamada? - Uh, John Nolan.
我暂时被分配到你这里来了
I've been assigned to your watch for the time being.
没想到他们还招我这把年纪的新人
Didn't think they made rookies my age.
智慧随年龄增加 不是吗
Yeah, well, with age comes wisdom, right?
我的智慧快退休了
My wisdom's about to retire.
还有两周 我就可以在
In two weeks, I'll be drinking mojitos
我哈瓦苏的船屋上畅饮
on my houseboat in Havasu.
很棒呀
Sounds very nice.
那么 我们要做些什么呢
So, what do we do here --
只是帮帮那些从街上过来的人吗
just help people who walk in off the street?
这可能看起来像是前台
Well, this may look like reception,
但我们实际上是真正的一线人员
but we're really the front lines.
我们在这里会遇到各种各样的人
We get all sorts of people coming in here,
他们有五花八门的抱怨
with all kinds of complaints.
那么 我们应该做些什么呢
So, what do we do?
你把大家的情况记录下来
You fill out one of these.
然后在最右手边上面的角落盖章
Stamp it right here, in the uppermost right-hand corner.
把表格复♥制♥一份给归档员
Give the complaint filer a copy.
- 然后呢 - 没了
- And then what? - That's all.
去试一试吧
Give it a try.
噢
Oh.
不对
Ah, ah.
还不错
Not bad.
但把章盖在
But it's important the stamp
指定的区域范围内是很重要的
stay within the confines of the designated area.
你都盖到表格上了
You got some line crossage.
再来一次
Do it again.
- 老爸 - 嘿
- Dad, - hey.
听说你被派去调查私密线人被射伤的案子
Heard you were tasked to the shooting of that C.I.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你是过来叫我小心一些吗
You here to tell me to be careful?
这是不言而喻的
Well, that goes without saying.
我想来问你关于你朋友诺兰的事
No, I want to ask you about your friend Nolan.
怎么了 我听说他的枪击没有问题
Why? I heard he was cleared on the shooting.
没错 只是
He was. It's just, uh,
大多数警♥察♥没有遭遇过枪击致死
most officers never face a fatal shooting
或者暴♥力♥入室
or a violent home invasion.
诺兰在48小时内遭遇了这两件事
Nolan's had both in a 48-hour span.
听着 如果你是在担心他的心理状态
Look, if you're concerned about his head space,
没必要 好吗
don't be, okay?
他是我们这里
He was the guy at the Academy
为其它人排忧解难的能手
talking everyone else off the ledge.
他只是运气不好
He's just hit some bad luck.
嗯
Hmm.
你不这么认为吗
You don't think so?
是的 我们
Yeah, let's --
我们这么说吧 感觉有些不对劲
let's just say something feels a little off.
你在外面小心
Be careful out there.
你是聋了吗
Are you deaf?
我说了莎士比亚偷了我的狗
I said Shakespeare stole my dog.
我们都知道的那个莎士比亚
The Shakespeare?
- 还有另一个莎士比亚吗 - 我不知道
- Is there more than one? - I don't know.
你说自己叫完美无缺
You said your name was "Flawless."
我也就是跟着你的思路走
I'm just trying to roll with it.
我能帮你吗
Can I help you?
你能因为某人不称职
Can you arrest someone for being incompetent,
冷漠 以自我为中心 不忠诚
uncaring, self-centered, unfaithful,
还有病态般的迟到
and pathologically late?
我也希望能帮到你 具体是怎么回事
I wish. What's this about?
我丈夫
My husband.
前夫
Ex-husband.
马上就会成为前夫了
Soon-to-be ex-husband.
我们已经说好了现在把孩子交给他照顾
We have our custody exchange scheduled for now,
然后他跟往常一样 迟到了
and he's late, as usual.
安排好在这里吗
Scheduled for here at the station?
没错 这里
Yes. Here.
法庭判定的 你是怎么回事 新来的
Court ordered. W-What are you, new?
- 其实 没错 我是新来的 - 那你作为新人来说看起来有点老了
- Actually, yeah, I am. - You seem kind of old to be new.
额 多谢
Uh, thank you?
听着 温德尔的老爸和我就像
Look, Wendell's father and I hate each other
一千个熊熊燃烧的太阳般憎恨彼此
with the passion of a thousand burning suns.
所以法官认为警♥察♥局
So the judge thought the police station
是我们交接孩子最合适的地方
would be the best place for us to make our switch.
- 这就说的通了 - 只是我再迟到的话就要被炒鱿鱼了
- Makes sense. - Only I am going to get fired if I'm late for work again.
所以我可以把他交给你吗
So can I leave him with you?
噢
Oh.
嗯 好呀 当然
Um...yeah, of course.
- 只是确保他有你的电♥话♥ - 多谢
- Just make sure he has your number. - Thank you.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表