Is that blood?
可能是血迹 也可能是别的
Could be blood. Could be something else.
但有可能是血迹 所以我有权利搜查
But it could be blood. Which gives me PC.
我可以搜查车♥库♥
I can search that garage.
听着 如果你弄错了
Look, if you're wrong,
他会声称是你故意报复
he'll claim you're retaliating against him.
你肯定会被炒鱿鱼 然后市政♥府♥给他的赔偿款
You'll definitely be fired, and he'll just add another zero
就要加一个零
to his settlement check with the city.
明智的做法是离开
Smart move here is to walk away.
所以怎么决定 菜鸟
So what's it gonna be, Boot?
你来决定
It's your call.
米西 发生了什么事
Missy, what's going on in there?
不 不要打开
No, don't open that!
是一个意外 她太让我生气了
It was an accident. She -- She got in my face.
就是不肯闭嘴
She just wouldn't shut up!
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
嘿
Hey!
趴地上 趴地上
Get on the ground. Get on the ground!
好了
All right.
双手放背后 你被捕了
Hands behind your back. You're under arrest.
闭嘴 米西
Shut up, Missy!
这是条好狗
That's a good dog.
7A15 GPS定位到了
7-Adam-15, possible GPS hit
汽车旅馆嫌疑人手♥机♥
on motel suspect's cellphone.
海沃思大道7419号♥旁边的小路
Alley, adjacent to 7419 Hayworth Avenue.
控制中心 6号♥条款
Control, show me Code 6.
安全
Clear.
诺兰
Nolan.
好吧 我知道你不在这里
Okay, I know you're not here,
但我应该等待后援
and I'm supposed to wait for backup.
去他的 我们走
Screw that. Let's go.
你喜欢这个
You like that?!
闭嘴
Shut up!
克里斯 求你 不要
- Chris -- please, don't...
警♥察♥ 住手
Police! Drop it!
你还好吗
You good?
求你了
Please.
不许过来
Stay back!
不许再这样做
Don't do that again.
7A15 交火
7-Adam-15, shots fired.
请求援助 3号♥条款
Requesting backup. Code 3.
林恩 你会没事的
Lynn, you're gonna be okay.
不 她不会
No, she's not.
等在外面
Just wait outside.
我和她有一些事情要解决
Me and the missus got some things to sort out.
然后我会去自首
Then I'll turn myself in.
我们等着 他会杀了她
We wait, he kills her.
如果我们暴露自己 他会朝我们开枪
If we expose ourselves, he'll shoot us.
你去开车行吗
Can you drive a rig?
烂主意
That's a bad idea.
那我上 他朝我开枪你就朝他开枪
Then I'm going now. He shoots me, you shoot him.
九频道
Channel nine.
拜托
Please...
嘿 克里斯 咱们谈谈吧
Hey, Chris, how about we talk?
就咱俩 有什么好谈的
You and me. What's there to talk about?
放开你老婆
You letting your wife go.
不
No.
原地待命
In position. Standing by.
她发誓天长地久却变了心
She promised forever, then left.
克里斯 我知道你的感受
Chris, I know how you feel, man.
我也结过婚 20年了
I was married, too --20 years.
有天我回家 发现桌上有个字条
One day I come home, there's a note on the table,
说一切都结束了
tells me it's over.
这很难过
It hurts.
少怜悯我
Don't patronize me.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
你不知道她对我做了什么
What she's done to me.
- 你永远不会懂我的 - 你说得对
- You've never been in my shoes. - You're right.
倒计时开始 三
Start the countdown. Three...
你说得对 我不懂你 克里斯
You're right, I haven't been in your shoes, Chris.
我离婚是因为我们各奔东西了
My marriage ended because we drifted apart.
- 二 - 你婚姻失败是因为
- two... - Your marriage failed because
- 你是个家暴老婆的混♥蛋♥ - 一
- you're a low-life domestic abuser. ...- one.
开始
Brace.
放开我
Get off of me!
天哪
Oh, God...
我以为要死了
I thought this was it.
我以为他会杀了我的
I thought he was finally gonna kill me.
没事了 你安全了
It's okay. You're safe now.
好了 有我在 有我在
Come on. I got you. I got you. Okay.
指挥中心 有人被捕了
Control, one in custody.
请派医疗队
Send an R/A unit.
第四个路口见
Show us Code 4.
谢谢你能回来
Thanks for coming back in.
收拾你丈夫的个人物品时
While cataloging your husband's effects,
我发现了个一样物品没在犯罪现场
I, uh, discovered one item not in the actual crime scene.
在大厅里 你可以拿回去
It was in the hallway, so you can have it back.
是什么
What is it?
很遗憾是个坏了的手表
Unfortunately, it's just a broken watch.
没坏
It's not broken.
就是个便宜货
Just cheap.
你看
See?
我们结婚的时候 当时破产了
When we got married, we were broke.
我凑了点钱
I scraped together a few dollars
在一周年纪念日的时候给理查德买♥♥了这块表
and bought Richard this for our first anniversary.
他天天带着
He wore it every day.
后来 情况好点了 我就买♥♥了新表
Later, in better times, I bought new watches,
昂贵的表 但他就只带着这块
expensive watches, but no...he only wore this.
警官 谢谢你帮我找回它
Officer, thank you for getting it back to me.
轮班结束了 警官
Shift's over, Boot.
无逮捕 连罚单也没开
No arrests. Not even a parking ticket.
你♥爸♥会怎么想
What's your daddy gonna think?
说实话 我不在乎
Honestly, I don't care.
真的吗
Oh, really?
是啊
Yeah.
很棒的一天
Today was a good day.
轮班结束 警官
End of shift, Boot.
- 你不想打开看看你的评价吗 - 为什么
- Don't you want to open your evaluation? - Why?
局长可能会开除我
Captain is probably gonna fire me,
看不看又有什么用呢
so what does it even matter now?
照做就是了
Just do it.
陈警官做任何决定都会犹豫再三
"Officer Chen second-guessed every decision she made."
我这么做主要是想激怒你
The whole point of me doing this was to get under your skin.
显然易见 长官
Clearly you did, sir.
直到最后
Yeah, until the end.
到紧要关头时 你并没有犹豫
Because when it really counted, you didn't hesitate.
你见机行事 做出正确的决定
You put it all on the line, and you made the right call.
这让我很烦
Which really pisses me off
因为我要重写评价了
because now I got to rewrite the damn thing.
蒂姆 我会怎么样
Tim, what's gonna happen to me?
陈警官 请进
Officer Chen, step inside.
你对阿克先生说 原话这样
You told Mr. Acker, and I quote,
我要让你成为我的个人项目
"I will make you my personal project."
不错 很复古
Nice. Kind of retro.
很有九十年代城墙丑闻的风格
Very 1990s Rampart scandal.
- 我很抱歉 长官 - 现在的洛城警署
- I'm sorry, ma'am. - In today's LAPD --
尤其是在我的警局里 我们不用威胁的手段
especially in my house --we don't threaten people.
- 威胁凶手也不行 - 是的 长官
- Not even the murderers. - Yes, ma'am.
那些话并不代表我的警官身份
Those words do not reflect the officer I am
或者我个人
or the one I wish to be.
好吧
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表