拜
Bye.
你联♥系♥到他了吗
Did you get him?
没有 又留了一条言
No. Uh, left another message.
嗯
Hmm.
蒂姆不会丢下杰克逊不管的
Tim won't throw Jackson under the bus.
你怎么会这么说
How can you even say that?
在所有人有折磨你的情况下
All the guy does is torture you.
他很理智 不是冷漠
He's calculating, not cruel.
再说了 他自尊心很强
Plus, he's got a massive ego.
他可能会把这看作竞选T.O.的
He'll probably take it as a challenge
一个挑战
to his abilities as a T.O.
我希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
嗯
Um...
我有事情要告诉你
I have something to tell you.
塔莉娅知道我们的事了
Talia knows about us.
她在第二天告诉我的
She told me on day 2,
说继续跟你约会是个错误
said it would be a mistake to keep dating you.
好吧 嗯
Okay, um...
好吧 首先 这关她什么事
Okay, first off, what business is that of hers?
然后 你为什么过了这么久才告诉我
And second, why would you wait so long to tell me?
我不想把事情搞砸了
I didn't want to screw this up.
还有我不想你去跟她对峙然会发火
And I didn't want you to confront her and get fired.
噢
Oh.
听着 塔莉娅不会跟别人讲的
Look. Talia won't tell anyone,
我们只要不被别人发现就好了
and we'll just make sure nobody else finds out.
好吗
Okay?
好吧
Okay.
所以 你打算告我我的命运
So, are you gonna tell me my fate,
还会你打算就这么折磨我一个早晨
or are you just gonna torture me all morning?
你真的迫不及待想知道
You really in a hurry to find out?
不
No.
谁
Who is it?
布拉德福德
Officer Bradford.
身份证
I.D.
你从窥视孔中看得到我们 华♥莱♥士♥
You're looking at us through the peephole, Wallace.
开门
Just open up.
- 他是谁 - 你是谁
Who's he? Who are you?
我的新学员
My new Boot.
你最近出过公♥寓♥吗
Have you been out of the apartment recently?
楼下的蜂鸣器坏了
The downstairs buzzer's broken.
你能帮我修好吗
Can you fix it for me?
自己修
Fix it yourself.
我在车里等你
I'll be in the car.
什么 我应该做什么
- What -- What am I supposed to do?
跟华♥莱♥士♥谈谈
Talk to Wallace.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
不行
No.
好吧 听着 我
Okay, look, I --
我跟诺兰讲了
I told Nolan.
讲了什么
Told him what?
你不想让我讲的事
Not what you want me to tell him,
但你知道的
but that you know.
毕晓普
Bishop.
有个小女孩找你
Got a little girl looking for you.
说她窃听了你昨晚打的电♥话♥
Says she's following up on the 911 call you took yesterday.
是那个领养的孩子吗
Is that the foster kid?
在商店里等着
Wait in the shop.
走吧
Come on.
先生 华♥莱♥士♥
Sir? Wallace.
伙计 我教官让我跟你谈一谈
Dude, my T.O. says talk to you, okay,
所以我必须和你谈一谈
so I got to talk to you.
听着 我不会离开的 让我进来吧
Look, I'm not going away, so just let me in.
拜托了
Please.
我想倾诉
* I want to tell
对我旁边的这个姑娘
* The girl next to me
世上没有真实的事情
* That there is no such thing as truth
还有500英里
* 500 miles to go
地球转的相对地慢
* The earth turns relative and slow
所以 你是怎么认识布拉德福德警官的
So, how do you, uh, know Officer Bradford?
我们过去经常约会
We used to date.
你应该看看你的表情
You should see the look on your face.
不是那样的 几年前 我很讨厌犯罪
No, uh, a few years ago, I was hate-crimed.
蒂姆和我一起去医院
Tim went with me to the hospital,
从那以后我就摆脱不掉他了
and I haven't been able to get rid of him since.
你去过很多地方
You're a big traveler.
以前是
I used to be.
现在不怎么出去了
Don't go out much anymore?
外界被高估了
Being outside is overrated.
我昨晚跟我妈妈聊了一下
I talked to my mom last night.
她说想让我回去
She said she wanted me back.
但爱丽丝阻止她
But Alice is blocking her.
不是她打来的 莎拉
It's not her call, Sarah.
今早我是在跟社会服务打电♥话♥
I spoke with social services this morning.
你妈妈做了六个月然后跑了
Your mom just did six months for a hit and run.
她现在清白了
She's clean now.
她跟我说的
She told me.
我也希望
I hope so.
但在他们把你送回她身边之前
But she's gonna have to sustain it a while
她还得做一段时间
before they put you back with her.
你跟其他人没什么区别
You're just like the rest of them.
坐下
Sit down.
我就是在这种环境里长大的
I grew up in the system --
我还是你这个年纪的时候四个寄养家庭
four foster families by the time I was your age,
每一个都比你现在的还糟糕
each of them worse than where you are now.
一开始 我总是很愤怒
At first, I was angry all the time.
这是不公平的 你知道吗
It was unfair, you know?
每个其他的小孩都有个开心的童年
Every other kid got to have a happy childhood.
但你要挺过去
But you got to get past that.
你已经找到了一个不错的家庭 还有养母
You've been placed in a good home with a foster mom
她试图帮你学会独♥立♥
who's trying to help you be independent,
教你独♥立♥生存的本领
teach you a skill so you don't have to rely on anyone.
你越快停止对自己的惋惜
The sooner you stop feeling sorry for yourself
做你该做的
and do what has to be done,
你就会越出色
the better off you'll be.
我15个月都没出这间公♥寓♥
I haven't left this apartment in 15 months.
从医院回家后 开始时我还尝试
I tried at first, when I got home from the hospital.
我甚至还下楼了几次
I even made it downstairs a few times.
这都是一年前的事了
That was over a year ago.
你试图出屋的时候怎么了
What happens when you try to leave?
你有同时感受过冰♥火♥两重天吗
Have you ever been on fire and underwater at the same time?
有啊 就昨天
Yeah. Yesterday.
发现我对开枪有点恐惧
Turns out I have a thing about being shot at.
如果我要是过不了这关 那就完了
And if I don't get past it, I'm done.
我不是那种愿给建议的人
Look, I'm hardly the person to give advice,
但如果你想克服这点
but if you're gonna conquer this,
那现在就要开始
you've got to do it now.
如果一开始我就迫使自己到外面去
If I'd only forced myself to go outside on the first day,
我就不会迈不出这步
I wouldn't be trapped in here.
洛佩斯 诺兰
Lopez, Nolan.
你找我们吗
You wanted to see us?
那个参加女儿成人礼的重罪犯
The quincea?era felon you picked up yesterday,
内斯特·加西亚
Nestor Garcia?
- 他要求和你俩谈话 - 为什么
- He's requested to speak with you both. - Why?
法官认为可能他想
A.D.A. thinks it's connected to a plea deal
认罪减刑
he's trying to cut.
她从法♥院♥把他带来了
She's bringing him in from the courthouse now.
有什么情况告诉我
You let me know how it goes.
好的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
昨天的事 我想感谢你们二位
I want to thank you for yesterday.
那支舞对我女儿意义重大
That dance meant a lot to my daughter,
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表