杰克逊吗
Jackson?
是啊 就属他功课做得特别足
Yeah. He's better prepared than any rookie I've ever had.
那算什么 实战如何啊
Screw prep. How is he out on the street?
目前还好
So far, so good.
诺兰呢
What about Nolan?
他真能bb
He's a talker.
一般来说毕肖普警官让我开车
Uh, usually Officer Bishop has me drive.
她觉得可以更好地评估我
She feels it's a better way to evaluate how I --
在我手下我开车
This is my shop. I drive.
好的
Copy that.
那么
So...
我出生在单亲家庭
I was raised by a single mom.
所有的东西都是旧的
Everything I own was a hand-me-down
我四个哥哥用旧的 所以我很在乎我的衣着
from my four brothers, so I care about
打扮
what I wear and how I look.
你不需要花三天时间
Now you don't have to spend the next two days
寻找见解
hunting for insight.
这好像不是格雷警长
I don't think that's how Sergeant Grey
让我吸取经验的方法吧
wanted me to gain insight.
你是老师的好宝宝吗 菜鸟
Are you a teacher's pet, Boot?
因为我觉得跟你混有前途
'Cause I thought I was gonna get a change of pace with you.
不用了 我就想在此次经历中
Uh, no, ma'am. Just looking to get
多学点东西
the most out of the experience.
很好 你要是真的拿了第一
Good. Because if I win you Grey's day off,
你得帮我修车♥库♥门
you're gonna fix my garage door.
你之前不是做承包商吗
I heard you were a contractor.
行我愿意帮忙
Yeah, no, happy to help.
感觉就知道她喜欢好衣服
Probably gonna need a little more than
赢不了
"She likes nice clothes" to win this thing.
你去哪
So, where are we off to?
法庭 我要去作证
Court. I have to testify in a trial.
几个小时应该就行
Should take a few hours.
现在闭嘴
Quiet time, starting now.
今天一定很棒
This is gonna be a great day.
我很开心格雷警长把我们两个人分在一起
I was glad when Sergeant Grey paired us up.
是吗 - 是的
You were? Yeah.
从心底你都是警♥察♥
Being a police officer is in your DNA.
我很荣幸
It's gonna be my privilege to --
我中枪了
I've been shot!
你在哪 菜鸟
Where are you, Boot?
我要流血而死 你得求救
I'm bleeding to death. You have to call for help.
你在哪
Where are you?
北曼斯菲尔德 过道就是贝弗利大道
North Mansfield, cross street is Beverly Boulevard.
第三大街有医疗中心
There's a medical center on Third Street,
但是你会被送到西德斯
but I would see that you were taken to Cedars.
那里创伤科更发达
Better trauma center.
洛城最棒的咖啡店也很近
And the best coffee in L.A. is two blocks down.
所以 这些
So, all the stuff about --
只有击垮你
The only thing that's gonna make me happy
我才开心
is breaking your spirit.
听着
Look, uh --
省省吧
Save it.
我说你别说了
But --I said save it.
你愿意豁上你的名誉
You want to risk your reputation
跟诺兰在一起 随你便
to get it on with Nolan, that's your call.
只有影响到你的专业表现的时候我才在乎
I only care if it impacts your performance.
不会的
It won't.
那就没什么可说的了
Good, then there's nothing left to talk about.
更别想了解我的私事
And don't even think of looking for insight into me.
那个车牌过期了
Registration is expired on that tag.
呼叫吧
Call it in.
7A15
7-Adam-15,
我们在
show us at a vehicle stop
洛马琳达和喷泉路逼停一辆车
at Loma Linda and Fountain.
牌照2SAM56♥4♥
Blue Outback, 2-Sam-Adam-Mary-5-6-4.
7A15那辆车可能曾经肇事逃逸
7-Adam-15, that vehicle is suspected in a hit and run.
7A15四位乘客弃车
7-Adam-15, four occupants just bailed,
跑向南北方向
heading north and south.
抓住司机菜鸟 我拦截他们
Get the driver, Boot! I'll cut them off.
洛城警局 起来
LAPD, get up.
双手抱头
Hands behind your head.
向后转
Turn around.
别动
Don't move.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我说了让你去追司机
I told you to get the driver.
这个人就在这呢
This guy was right here.
我抓住罪犯违法了吗
Am I in trouble for catching a criminal?
那他的罪名是什么
What was his crime?
你车里的那些人是谁
Who were your friends in the car?
我之前从来没见过他们
I never met them before.
他们就是在路上碰到了我 顺便载我一程
They just saw me walking and gave me a ride.
那你跑什么
Then why did you run?
因为其他人都跑了
'Cause everyone else did.
搜身的时候发现什么了吗
Did you find anything on him when you searched him?
我们只能在汽车旁边铐住违法的司机
Driver's the only one we can legally tie to the vehicle.
你应该记住这一点
You should know that.
警♥察♥入职手册的117页写得很清楚
Page 117 of your rook book.
放了他
Cut him loose.
之前从来没来过法♥院♥
Never been to the courthouse before.
真是有意思
This is exciting.
很快你就不会有这种感觉了
That feeling will pass.
从那之后 就有两个基础听证会
Since then, it's been two preliminary hearings,
两项查禁证据 没完没了
two motions to suppress. It's endless.
洛佩兹 今天看起来很漂亮哦
Hey, Lopez. Looking good.
谢了 你老婆怎么样
Thanks. How's your wife?
这是洛杉矶
This is the only place in L.A.
唯一一个所有执法机构集于一体的办公场地
where you can find all the law enforcement agencies together --
洛杉矶警局 高速巡警 县治安部门
LAPD, Highway Patrol, Sheriff's Department --
这里也有一条鄙视链
everyone acting like the top of the food chain.
看见那个半秃的人了吗
See that guy with the comb-over?
大家都管他叫辣哥
They call him Hot Stuff.
知道为啥吗
Know why?
不知道
Nothing comes to mind.
因为他开车的时候不知道怎么回事
'Cause he somehow managed to get sriracha in his eyes
把辣椒酱抹眼睛里了
while he was driving.
最后开进了回声公园的湖里
Ended up in Echo Park Lake.
那是戴维斯警官
Oh, and that's Officer Davis.
她收集了美国女孩玩偶
She collects American Girl dolls
然后用那些玩偶还原了《五十度灰》
and uses them to recreate scenes from "50 Shades."
你有兴趣的话 她现在还单身哦
She's single, if you're wondering.
谢了 你怎么知道这么多事
Thank you. How do you know all this?
你要是想有点自己的小秘密
Ah, well, if you want to keep secrets,
千万别在执法部门工作
don't work in law enforcement.
我们这次任务时突袭
I had us attached to a raid.
我中枪那天你也没能好好体验一下
Figured you didn't get a round off the day I got shot,
所以你肯定迫不及待想要开枪了吧
so you'd be itching to throw some bullets around.
辛格侦探
Detective Singh.
布拉德福德
Bradford.
你什么时候才能升职不当巡警了
When are you gonna make the jump out of patrol, huh?
永远不会的 这是我的工作
Never. I work for a living.
是啊
Yeah.
这就是韦斯特的孩子吗
This West's kid?
是 长官 我是杰克逊·韦斯特
Yes, sir. Jackson West.
准备好行动了吗 孩子
You ready to mix it up, son?
- 是 长官 - 那就好
- Yes, sir. - Good.
我们收到消息 军♥火♥走私贩离这里两个街区
We got a known gunrunner two blocks up.
可以指出他持有至少三起谋杀武器
We can pin at least three murder weapons on him.
我们需要找人盯着他的地盘
We're gonna put eyeballs on his place,
等他回家 发出信♥号♥♥我们就出动
make sure he's home, then we go in hot.
你现在要按成年人的方法来了 菜鸟
You're rolling with the big boys now, Boot.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表