And state law prohibits us from accepting any more people.
嗨 这里 小伙计 我是约翰
Hi, there, little guy. I'm John.
你看上去很冷 你冷吗
You look cold. Are you feeling cold?
好吧 等一下
Okay. Hang on a second.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
你有告诉过她关于这个地方的其他庇护所吗
Did you tell her about other shelters in the area?
有 但是离得近的都拒绝了他们
Yes, but they've already been turned away at the ones nearby.
好吧
All right.
披上这个 这会稍有点帮助
Here you go. This'll help a little.
你会暖和起来的
That'll warm you up.
- 你可以留着那条毯子 - 谢了
- You can keep that. - Thanks.
诺兰警官 借一步说话
Officer Nolan, a word?
他们不能睡在门厅里
They can't sleep in the lobby.
我们将会陪同他们出去
We're gonna have to escort them out.
那可不行 我们不能把他们赶出去
That's not right. We can't just kick them out.
对 不幸的是 这个城市有60000个流浪者
Yeah, well, unfortunately, this city has 60,000 homeless.
我们不能给他们所有人都找到床位
We can't find beds for all of them.
不能 但是我们可以安置他们睡觉
No, but we can find beds for these two.
尽管这可能会耗费这一班剩下的时间
Even if it takes the rest of our shift
并且输掉比赛
and you lose the competition?
这个嘛 我们没有真的在比 记得吗
Well, we're not playing. Remember?
好吧
Okay.
你能给我们一份所有城市避难所的清单吗
Can you give us a list of all the city shelters?
我们要开始打电♥话♥了
We're gonna start making some calls.
好吧
Okay.
不了 谢谢你的二次检查
Yeah, no, thank you for double-checking.
不 我懂
No, I get it.
好 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
那些
Those are the last ones.
可不可以把他们带出城外
What about taking them out of the city?
- 我们可以让他们搭个车 - 不我们不能那么做
- We could give them a ride. - No, we can't.
真令人悲伤 我们不能在做什么了
Sadly, there's... there's nothing more we can do.
我很抱歉 但是我们
I'm sorry, but we, uh...
我们没有找到让你们今晚留宿的地方
we couldn't find you a place to sleep tonight.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
谢谢你们
Thank you for trying.
所以我才不加入
This is why I don't play.
因为这不是游戏
'Cause it's not a game.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
继续说
Go on.
我确实因为露西的事怪你
I did blame you for Lucy,
即使我知道你在为她着想
even though I know. you were looking out for her.
然后你还不让我参加这个比赛
And then you barred me from the competition,
我
and I...
我承认
Well, let's just say
这不是我工作最好的一天
it has not been. my finest day on the job.
诺兰警官 我们不是机器人
We're not robots, Officer Nolan.
谁都有不舒心的日子
We all have bad days.
但是和我们碰到的那些人相比
But our bad days pale in comparison
我们的事情简直不值一提
to the people we meet.
他们需要我们表现出最好的自己
They need us at our best.
你有两难的时候吗
You ever struggle with that?
每天都是
Every day.
只是我不表现出来
I just don't show it.
7A15 私人住♥宅♥报告一起
7-Adam-15, homeowner called
可疑擅闯民宅
about a possible intruder.
位于71号♥霍姆比大道
71 Holmby Avenue.
7A15 收到
7-Adam-15, copy.
- 哈 - 怎么了
- Huh. - What?
银行家 皮特·阿斯卡里就是屋主
Our banker... Peter Askari... he's the homeowner.
7A15 注意 报告取消
7-Adam-15, be advised. That call was just canceled.
屋主报告显示为浣熊闯入
Homeowner reporting it was a raccoon.
7A15 收到
7-Adam-15, copy.
- 你相信吗 - 什么
- You buying that? - What?
土匪银行家
Our mob banker,
一听到要被逮捕吓坏了
who was clearly freaked out over being arrested,
在同一晚还报告了有人擅闯民宅
calls 911 about an intruder the same night.
万一不是浣熊怎么办
I'm just saying, what if it wasn't a raccoon?
你是说他是在被人胁迫的情况下打的电♥话♥
You think he called again under duress?
我是觉得值得去走一趟
I think it's worth taking a look.
诺兰警官 你觉得有把握吗
Big fish, little fish, Officer Nolan.
如果真的有什么大事 那就肯定是钓大鱼了
If it turns out to be something, we'll call in the big fish.
- 那叫什么来着 - 特遣队
- Which is who again, exactly? - SWAT.
看起来没什么事
Seems quiet.
听说你们接到了错误警报
Heard you attached to a false alarm.
应该是有什么大事发生
Figured something big might be up.
你怎么听到的 又色♥诱♥派遣员了吗
How'd you hear that? Did you bribe dispatch again?
又
Again?
只是觉得你需要有人支援
I just thought you might need some backup.
除非你想自己一个人
Unless you're too focused on getting
赢下这一分
all the points for yourself.
我们不玩你那个破游戏
We're not playing.
那你应该不介意我们跟着吧
Well, then, you won't mind us tagging along.
看到一具尸体
I got a body.
喉咙被划破了
They slit her throat.
7A15 发现人♥质♥ 请求支援特遣队
7-Adam-15, requesting SWAT for a hostage situation,
发现一人死亡 代号♥3事故
one dead, Code 3.
不 不
No, no!
不要 不要啊
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
各位 情况紧急
Guys, we can't wait.
如果他们已经杀掉了一个人 就不会在乎
If they've already killed one, they can kill the banker
银行家和他老婆 我们需要立刻进去
and his wife at any moment. We need to go in now.
我们怎么办 秘密行动吗
So, what, we go in stealth?
楼上还是楼下
Yeah. Upstairs or downstairs?
我们去楼上
We'll take upstairs.
我不知道 真的不知道
"I don't know. I don't know."
别再撒谎了
Stop lying!
停 不要
Stop! Stop, please!
不
No. No!
- 等等 不要啊 - 什么 不要
- Wait. Wait, wait, wait. No. - What? No, no!
你们一定要相信我 等等
You have to believe me! Wait. Wait! Wait!
- 我们要进去 - 会的
- We've got to get in there. - We will.
但是需要等蒂姆和露西就位
We just need Tim and Lucy to get into place.
这房♥子里还有其他人吗
Is somebody else in the house?
- 我看过了 - 再去检查一遍
- I checked it. - Go check again.
- 安全 - 安全
- Clear! - Clear!
安全
Clear!
好了 我们现在怎么记分
Okay, how do we split up the points?
我说过了
I told you.
我知道 我知道 你不玩
I know, I know. You're not playing.
但是我们需要想想怎么分开他们
But we need to figure out how to split them up right.
这又不难 把分都给他就好了
It's not tricky, just give him more.
你们是想恶搞他才让蒂姆赢吗
Wait, uh, are you guys trying to rig it so Tim wins?
我们为什么要那么做
N... Why would we do that?
我不知道
I don't know. This...
他对这个比赛好像很上心
This competition is clearly an emotional thing for him.
这是
I just...
私人问题 他还是菜鸟的时候就这样了
It's personal. From when he was a rookie.
哦
Oh.
是因为伊莎贝尔吗
Is it Isabel?
我见过她一次
I-I met her once.
我知道他们结婚前
I know that they were rookies together
一起当过新手警♥察♥
before they got married.
是啊 他们很喜欢《血色围城》
Yeah. Yeah, and they loved The Roundup.
之前有一次很了不起的比赛
They had an epic competition.
坚持这种比赛
Do you really think holding on to this
真的对他有帮助吗
is what he needs?
或许输了对他来说更好
Maybe it's better for him to lose.
进行比赛的这一天是唯一会让他
This contest is the one day a year
感觉她还没走远的那一天
he feels connected to her.
你真的想把这一天都从他身边带走吗
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表