And, um, uh, thanks for the invite.
约翰
J-John...
今天那孩子以后会怎样
What's gonna happen to the kid from today?
等他从医院出来以后
After he gets out of hospital,
他会得到需要的照顾吗
will he get the care he needs?
说实话 不会
Honestly, no.
他们只是没有办法
They just don't have the means.
悲伤的是 我们的体系是被设计来解决危机的
Um, sadly, the system is designed to deal with crisis,
而不是阻止危机
not prevent it.
多谢
Um...thanks.
长官 昨晚
Sir, last night --
就当没有发生过
Didn't happen.
明白了吗
That clear?
嘿
Hey,
我有些坏消息
I got some bad news.
不会比昨天的还糟糕
Can't be worse than yesterday.
看吧 恐怕有可能
See, I'm afraid it can.
警探今早在你妻子的公♥寓♥
Detectives executed a search warrant
搜查了一遍
on your wife's apartment this morning.
他们在暖气里发现了一公斤毒品
They found a kilo hidden in the heating unit.
她现在跟律师在一起
She's with her lawyer now.
我很抱歉 蒂姆
I'm sorry, Tim.
你做的是对的
You did the right thing.
但对伊莎贝尔来说不是
Not for Isabel.
所以 这一公斤让你变成了主要的贩卖♥♥者
So, the kilo bumps you up to a major trafficker,
也就意味着现在你面临着20到30年的牢狱之灾
which means you're facing 10 to 20 now.
你曾经是一个荣誉警官
Now, you were a decorated officer
也是一个工作狂
who got addicted on the job.
我们可以利用这一点
We could try to use that.
我上勾之后就掉进了兔子洞
I went down the rabbit hole after I got hooked.
他们本来可以调查我很多事情
They could've investigated me for half a dozen things.
相反 他们掩盖了事实然后悄悄地把我解雇了
Instead, they brushed it under the rug and fired me quietly.
对他们来说我只不过是脏衣服
I'm nothing but dirty laundry to them.
现在他们得到了一个干净的
Now they've got a clean shot,
他们会接受的
they're gonna take it.
重案组对你交代劳伦斯·阿布托的情报做了分♥析♥
Major Crimes took a run at your intel on Lawrence Abuto.
他们对你线人的信息束手无策
They couldn't do anything with your informant's information.
他们肯定吗 因为我们让那个家伙低头认错了
Are they sure? 'Cause we had that guy wrapped up with a bow.
他说谎了 洛佩兹警官
He was lying to you, Officer Lopez.
坦白说 我很惊讶你分辨不出来
Frankly, I'm surprised you couldn't tell.
长官 我也相信他
Ma'am, I believed him, as well.
韦斯特警官 你就是个菜鸟
Officer West, you're a rookie.
洛佩兹 你是个老手了
Lopez, you're a veteran.
你通常比这小心多了
You're usually a lot more careful than this.
我对你真的很失望
I'm really disappointed in you.
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
- 我听说你是昨晚晚会的焦点 - 鲁伯特告诉你的吗
- I heard you were the life of the party last night. - Did Rupert tell you that?
- 没有 我半夜的时候听到了 所以 好玩吗 - 不
- No, I heard it from the midnight shift. So, was it any fun? - No.
嗯 很有意思
Uh, i-it was interesting.
我觉得这整个好莱坞都很让人沮丧
I find the whole Hollywood thing depressing.
所有的精力都花在一些不重要的事情上
All that energy spent on stuff that just doesn't matter.
瞧啊 你的好朋友又打来了
Oh, hey, here's your BFF now.
你接就行了
Oh. You can get that.
- 嘿 鲁伯特 - 救命
- Hey. Rupert. Tell m--Help!
他们想杀我
They're trying to kill me.
- 你们一定要来救我 - 鲁伯特
- You've got to come. - Rupert?
- 在我办公室 - 鲁伯特
- My office. - Rupert!
他的办公室在工作室街区
His office is on the studio lot.
派遣员 我们在贝弗利橡树工作室区接到情况207
Dispatch, we have a possible 207 at Beverly Oaks Studios.
约翰 你还在吗
John, are you still there?
- 鲁伯特 - 我好像甩掉了他们
- Rupert? - I think I lost them.
鲁伯特 你还好吗 我们正在赶过去
Rupert, are you okay? We're on our way.
我把自己锁在了道具室
I've locked myself in the prop room.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我一直在想昨天的事
I kept thinking about what happened yesterday,
所以联♥系♥了泰森的兄弟
so I reached out to Tyson's brother.
一开始 一切都还好
Look, a-at first, everything was fine,
但是我提到给他一笔钱付医药费
but then when I offered him money to pay for a facility,
他就开始生气了
he got really angry.
出手打我 还有他的朋友
He started to hit me, and then his friends --
- 在下面 - 我去
- Down here! - Oh, God...
- 他的朋友们 - 哪一边 快跟上
- His friends...- Which way?! Come on!
想让我打开办公室里的保险箱
...wanted me to open the safe in my office,
但是我想法逃走了
but I managed to get away.
他去哪了
Where'd he go?
我天呐
Oh, God.
约翰 救我
John, help. Help!
- 不行 - 各位 不要
- No, no, no, no, no! - Please. Guys, please. Please.
我们别管他了 赶紧走吧
We gotta forget about him. Yo, let's get out of here!
不行 要等打开他
No, not until we get all that money
办公室里的保险箱才行
from that safe in his office.
- 我不想要他的钱 - 是吗 可我们想
- I don't want his money. - Yeah? Well, we do.
回到
Back to the offi--
他挂了
I've lost him.
他的办公室就在那栋大楼
His office is in that building.
- 站住 警♥察♥ - 别动
- Stop! Police! - Don't move!
- 去抓住他 - 好的
- Go get him. - On it.
铐住他 叫增援过来
Cuff him and call it in!
双手背后
Hands behind your back.
现在相机都准备好
So, you want to get your cameras ready
因为我左边的标志
'cause up here to my left
你们应该都认出来了
is a sign you'll probably recognize...
马尔科姆 站住
Malcolm, stop!
你妈妈经历的够多了
Your mother's suffered enough.
- 你现在只会加重事态 - 那又怎样
- You're only making it worse. - So what?
你们今天也是我的救世主吗
You gonna be my savior now, too? Huh?
就跟那个好莱坞哥们一样 给我点钱就感觉自己是个英雄了
Like Mr. Hollywood here? Offering me money to make himself feel like a hero --
我是为了让你兄弟接受治疗
To put your brother in a facility.
那用完以后怎么办
Yeah, and what happens when that runs out, huh?
我们怎么继续接受那么高昂的医药费
How we supposed to pay for your fancy-ass facility and meds?
你以后要一直给我们钱吗
You gonna give us money for next year and the year after that?
- 我说过 可以想办法 - 想办法
- I told you, we'll work it out. - Work it out?
说的真是简单啊
Like it's that simple, huh?
好像我弟弟现在就能被治好 然后你就成大英雄了
Like my brother's just gonna be fixed now that you're here to save the day.
马尔科姆 他不懂的
Malcolm, he doesn't understand.
- 你懂吗 - 不 我不懂
- Oh, and you do? - No. God, no.
我从来没经历过你这种事
I've never been in your shoes.
我想象不到
I-I can't imagine
对于你和你妈妈
what it's been like for you and your mom
要一直照顾你弟弟
to have to care for your brother,
保证他不会伤害到自己
to make sure he doesn't hurt himself,
让他永远不会孤单是什么感觉
that he can never be alone.
还有对于这种
Then to have this
为了名声就那么对你的明星人物
poster child for entitlement call you up like that?
- 嘿 - 嘘
- Hey. - Shh!
这些事一定让你气死了
It's gotta be infuriating.
但是
But this...
马尔科姆 你这么做对谁也不好
...Malcolm, this --this helps no one.
只会伤害到你弟弟
This only hurts your brother,
你绝对不希望发生这种事
and I know you don't want to do that.
所以我们把枪放下
So, come on. Let's...put the gun down
赶紧结束了这种事 好吗
and let's just end this, okay?
我抓到了 抓到了
I got it! I got it!
- 把枪放下 - 不要
- Drop the weapon! - No!
- 哦 - 不要 过来
- Oh! - No! Come here.
- 我中枪了 - 是的
- I got shot. - Yeah.
真的好痛
It really hurts.
别担心 他们会照顾好你
Don't worry, they're gonna take good care of you.
急诊室马上就到
ER's just five minutes away.
你会去医院看我吗
Will you visit me in the hospital?
当然了
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表