破产之前我也这么想
until my parents went bankrupt when I was nine.
在我们重整旗鼓之前的
It took a couple of really bad years
几年很难过
before we got back up on our feet.
经历过
Ah, been there.
曾几何时
Definitely been days
我是多么想坐在一大堆钱面前啊
where I would have killed to be sitting across
任人拿
from this much money, there for the taking.
别开玩笑啊
Hey, don't even joke about that.
我听过很多警♥察♥开始
I've heard too many stories from my dad about cops
挪用公♥款♥的故事
who started filling their pockets,
让自己觉得这个犯罪没有人受害
convincing themselves that it was a victimless crime,
在他们如此忙碌之后
that they were entitled to a little
他们值得一点点的慰藉
extra compensation for their troubles.
放松
Okay. Well, relax.
那可不是我们
That's not us.
是的 他们一开始也是这么想的
Yeah, that's what they thought at first, too.
然后你吃了一口焦糖布丁
But then you take a bite of the crème br?lée,
就要因盗窃重罪被判
and the next thing you know, you're doing three to five
三到五年
for felony theft.
不好意思 焦糖布丁
I'm sorry. Crème br?lée?
- 不用管了 - 老天
- Never mind. - Oh, man.
- 什么 - 我只是
- What? - I just...
- 我还是要去尿尿 - 但这
- I still have to pee, - but all this...
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
- 全部搞完了 - 刚刚结束
- All done? - Just finished.
坏蛋都送去监狱了
Bad guys on the way to jail,
奥尔蒂斯送去医院了
Ortiz on his way to the hospital.
- 所以我们走了 - 你不等我们吗
- So we're headed out. - You're not waiting for us?
不 但是我们还是会留下一个人
Nope. But we're leaving a shop behind.
记着 你明天中午开始轮班
Remember... shift starts tomorrow at noon,
但你想要早点进办公室完成今晚的书面工作
but you want to get in early to do tonight's paperwork.
收到 点钞员就快过来了吗
Copy that. Are the money counters gonna get here soon?
我要是你就休息一下
I'd get comfortable if I were you.
那些家伙动作可不快
Those guys work at their own pace.
好的 哪儿有
Copy that. Oh, where's the...
我还是会工作
I'd still do the job.
哪怕我一夜暴富
Even if I came into money.
不意外
That's not a shock.
我也会
You know, I would, too.
你打出娘胎开始就知道自己想做什么了
You've known what you wanted to do since birth,
我才刚刚弄明白
but I just figured out.
我绝对不会现在放弃
There's no way I would bail now.
你呢
What about you?
钱能让事情更容易 不是更美好
Having money makes things easier, not better.
这不算是回答
That's not an answer.
你会辞职吗
Would you quit the job?
错过每天被比我小十岁的教官
And pass up on being hazed on a daily basis
指手画脚吗
by training officers ten years my junior?
拜托
Come on.
好了
All right.
格拉泽和威廉姆斯警官到场
Officers Graser and Williams arriving on the scene.
凌晨一点十七 与三名制♥服♥警官换班
1:17 a.m. relieving three uniformed officers.
- 你们叫什么名字? - 诺兰 陈 韦斯特
- What are your names? - Nolan, Chen, West.
还有其他人进出吗
Anyone else that's come in or out?
- 没有了 - 很好
- No, ma'am. - Great.
上路吧 我们来负责
Hit the road. We got it from here.
你来吗
You coming?
我们可能再也不会看见这么多钱了
We might never see this much money again.
除非又有一起搜捕案 又需要有人坐着
If there's ever another raid and they need someone to sit
等到凌晨 我估计又能轮到我们
and wait until the wee hours, I have a feeling it will be us.
诺兰 醒醒
Nolan, wake up!
诺兰
Nolan!
诺兰
Nolan!
我睡过头了吗 中午开始轮班
Did I oversleep? Shift starts at noon.
警长让我早点带你过去
Captain called me to bring you in early.
- 为什么 - 她没说
- Why? - She didn't say.
- 听起来很严重 - 不是好事
- That sounds bad. - It's not good.
- 我有时间 - 衣服穿好
- Do I have time to... - Get dressed.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我们被告知让新人赶过来 就和你一样
They told us to gather our Boots, same as you.
我们有情况了
We have a situation.
点钞员告诉我们丢了25万美金
Money counters are telling us that we're missing $250,000.
只有你们三个和钱在一起
And you three were the only ones left alone with the money.
点钞员肯定是搞错了
Well, the money counters must have made a mistake.
有视频证明他们进入车♥库♥和你们换班
There's video of them entering the garage and relieving you.
然后他们清点了现金
And then they counted the money
只有75万美金 不是100万
and got $750,000, and not a million.
让我提醒一下你们 之前刚有一位警官因为从犯罪现场
Let me remind you, an officer was recently convicted
拿走70美金
of third-degree official misconduct
被处以三♥级♥渎职罪
for taking $70 from a crime scene.
他将服刑两年
He's serving two years behind bars.
你们觉得一个偷了25万美元的警♥察♥
What do you think would happen to a cop
会判多少年
who steals a quarter-million dollars?
但我们没拿
But we didn't take it.
或许是预估错了
Uh, maybe the assumption was wrong.
只有75万美金
Maybe it was always $750,000.
情报不是那么说的
That's not what the Intel shows.
和我们通报的人说有100万
Guy's on the wire saying it's a million.
好吧 我们可以为彼此作证
Okay, well, we can all vouch for each other.
- 我的意思是 - 不够
- I mean... - Not good enough.
能证明你们清白的只有测谎仪了
The only thing that will clear you is passing a polygraph.
按照法律 我不能强迫你们接受测试
Now, I can't, by law, make you take one.
只能自愿
It would have to be strictly voluntary.
- 如果我们拒绝呢 - 那就先停职
- What if we decline? - It's grounds for suspension,
等待调查
pending an investigation,
可能会导致撤职
and possibly could lead to your termination.
好吧 没什么可选的 但是
Well, that's... not much of a choice, but...
- 好吧 我们接受测试 - 好的 我们走吧
- Yeah, we'll do it. - Okay. Let's go.
- 什么 现在 - 现在
- What, now? - Now.
你觉得真的是他们其中一人做的吗
You think one of them really could have done it?
不是他们自己
Not by themselves.
诺兰回了房♥子一趟上厕所
Nolan came back into the house to use the bathroom.
其他两人可能乘此机会把钱藏了起来
One of the other two could have hidden some of the money then.
之后回去 把钱拿走
Came back, picked it up later.
韦斯特不可能参与了这件事
There's no way West participated.
- 那个孩子非常干净 - 那么 如果是陈的话
- That kid is squeaky clean. - Well, if it was Chen,
- 她不可能这样被抓的 - 听起来像是称赞
- she wouldn't get caught like this. - Sounds like a compliment.
我只是说她很聪明 不会做蠢事
I'm just saying she's smarter than that.
不管他们做了没有
It doesn't matter if they did it or not.
如果他们不能得出一份完美的测谎结果
If they don't walk out of there with a flawless polygraph,
他们就完了
they're done.
我坐在上面上面
What am I sitting on?
压力垫 如果你试图通过
A pressure pad that registers
紧缩屁♥股♥骗过测谎仪
if you attempt to try to cheat the polygraph
它会记录下来
by clenching your buttocks.
不是真的吧
Well, that can't be a real thing.
- 你刚刚缩了一下 - 真的吗
- You just clenched. - Really?
我现在在干嘛
What am I doing now?
韦斯特警官 你看起来很不自在
Officer West, you seem... uncomfortable.
我们开始之前 你有什么
Is there something you'd like to get off your chest
- 想说的吗 - 是的
- before we begin? - Yes.
我 我吃了一点焦糖布丁 行了吧
I, um... I had a bite of crème br?lée, okay?
没错 很好吃
And, yes, it was delicious.
我 我知道这是不对的
Like, I-I-I know it was wrong,
但是我嘴里的滋味
but now that taste is in my mouth.
那种甜蜜的诱惑真的是
That sweet flavor of corruption is just...
但是我想让你知道我已经吸取教训了
but I want to let you guys know that I've learned my lesson.
不会有下一次了
And it will never happen again.
好吧 我们先从几个对照问题开始
Okay. Let's begin with a few control questions.
简单地回答是或不是
Answer with a simple yes or no.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表