谢谢
Thank you.
坏消息吗
Bad news?
不 只是我需要把这些数据交给局长
Uh, no, I just got to get these stats to the Chief.
你介意先处理一下我们抓的人
You know, actually, um, do you mind processing our friend
等我回来 我们再去吗
till I get this done, and then we'll head back out?
如果你需要待在那里 就待吧 我没事
Well, I'm fine if you need to stay here, ma'am.
我有许多文书工作要做
I've got plenty of paperwork to do, so...
谢谢
I appreciate that, but...
但我需要把这件事情做完
I've made a practice of finishing what I've started.
你需要去外面等着
You need to go wait out in the bullpen.
- 发生什么了 - 我躲开了
- What happened? - I ducked.
- 所以他现在是你的客户了吗 - 是的
- Oh, so he's your client now? - Until his regular counsel
直到他的律师出现 有什么问题吗
shows up, yeah. Is that a problem?
洛佩兹和那家伙怎么了
What's going on with Lopez and that guy?
- 你还好吗 -今天真是奇怪的一天
- Are you okay? - It's been a weird day.
你看起来压力很大
You seem very stressed.
你怎么样 米勒
How you doing, Miller?
能把你的入住报告给我吗
Can I get your walk-in reports?
我得更新数据表
I got to update the stat sheets.
我有问题
I got a question.
一会就会有人来找你
Somebody will be with you in just a minute.
我需要一些关于监狱判决的信息
I need some information regarding prison sentencing.
你有什么问题
What's your question?
酒吧打架会被关多久啊
How much prison time for a bar fight?
这要看受伤的严重程度
Depends on the severity of the, uh, injuries
和你以前的记录 你为什么问这个
and your previous record. Why are you asking?
只有谋杀才能保证是无期徒刑吗
Is murder really the only guarantee for a life sentence?
刚出去吗
Just get out?
对 几周前
Yeah, couple weeks ago.
让我猜猜 你在里面呆了很长的时间
Let me guess. You were in there a long time.
现在有麻烦了 不能适应外面的生活吗
You having trouble, uh, adjusting on the outside?
不
Nah.
我很好 我很好
I'm good. I'm good.
你进警♥察♥局 问关于谋杀的问题
You walk into a police station asking questions about murder,
你肯定有事
you most certainly are not good.
我强烈建议你千万不要做傻事
I strongly advise you not to do anything stupid.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
我清楚我自己在做什么
I know exactly what I'm doing.
举起双手
Let me see your hands!
我把她杀了
I kill her,
我就能永远被关在里面了
I go back inside forever.
他有枪
He's got a gun!
- 我要杀了他 - 好了
- I'll kill her. - All right.
看着我
Look at me. Hey, hey!
你不想这么做 你没必要这么做
You don't want to do this. You don't have to do this.
我跟你说
I told you.
能回去 我♥干♥什么都可以
I'll do anything to go back inside.
相信我 你就要回去了
Trust me, you're going back in.
我不是想就被关进去几天
I'm not looking to do a short fall.
我处理不了外面的生活
I can't handle it out here.
我懂
Okay. I get that, I get that.
你在外面太自♥由♥了
You got a little too much freedom.
我离开部队的时候也有这样的感受
I felt the exact same way after I left the Corps.
过去有人告诉我们去哪
Used to being told where to go,
干什么 什么时候吃饭 什么时候睡觉
what to do, when to eat, when to sleep. Come on.
她不应该因为你的痛苦而经历这些
She shouldn't have to suffer 'cause you're going through a crisis.
她不该经历这些 把枪放下
She didn't sign up for that. Put the gun down.
混♥蛋♥ 我才不管她该经历什么
Bitch, I don't care what she signed up for.
如果你扣动扳机 有6名警♥察♥会朝你开枪
You pull that trigger, I got half a dozen cops who are gonna light you up,
- 我知道你不想这样 - 闭嘴
- and I know you don't want that. - Shut up!
好的
Okay. Okay.
我还有 还有一个问题
I just -- I have one more --one more question.
在你之前的案子里
In your previous crimes, did you...
你用枪了吗
...use a gun?
什么 为什么这么问
What? Why?
你保险还开着
You got your safety on.
- 抓住她 - 快来 快来
- Get her! - Come on, come on.
- 拿枪 - 我拿到了 警监
- Get the gun. - I got it, Captain.
把他翻过来
Turn him over!
- 见鬼 -怎么了
- Holy crap. - What?
是格洛克 没有外部保险
It's a Glock. There's no external safety.
我朝着随时可能开火的武器冲过去了
You charged a live weapon.
告诉你了警监能够照顾好自己
Told you Captain could take care of herself.
这里发生什么了 我的天哪
What the hell happened here? Oh, my --
你被臭鼬喷了吗
Um, did you get skunked?
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do.
你真该看看他当时的表情
You should've seen the look on his face.
相信我 我在办公室见过类似的表情
Trust me. I saw a version of it in my office.
至少你女儿和你在一起习惯了
At least your daughter has lived with this her whole life.
我刚刚让亨利陷入了险境 我不知道
I mean, I just threw Henry into the deep end. I had no...
我从来没想过我的 选择会影响到他
I never thought once about how my choice was gonna affect him.
在她年轻的时候要简单得多
It was so much easier when she was younger.
可不是吗
Tell me about it.
就让这成为我们之间
Let this be our one and only
唯一的一次交心时刻 诺兰警官
heart-to-heart moment, Officer Nolan.
约翰
John.
诺兰警官没事
Officer Nolan is fine.
好
Yeah.
那是什么
What the hell was that?
7A15 沃尔顿街在29大道和
7-Adam-15, explosion on Walton
30大道之间路段发生爆♥炸♥
between 29th and 30th.
需要增援 直升机 急救车 消防员
Need backup, airship, RA, LAFD.
都派过来
Send the works.
- 是煤气 - 看起来是主管道爆♥炸♥了
- That's gas. - Looks like the main's blown.
泄露进了我自
Probably venting into that house.
你还好吗
You all right?
还有没有人在屋子里
Is there anybody left inside?
- 有 - 先生
- Yeah. - Sir.
诺兰 没有防毒面具
Hey, Nolan, without a mask,
你在里面走不了几步的
you won't make it 10 steps.
你还好吗 你救到他了 谢谢你
You okay? You got him? Thank you.
给我一个
Give me one.
你的妻子怎么办
What would your wife say?
把抹布给我
Give me the damn rag!
上楼去看
Check upstairs.
有人在吗
Is anyone here?
我来 我来
I got her. I got her.
- 所有人都救出来了吗 - 还没有
- Is that everyone? - I don't think so.
我在屋里看到两个背包 等在这
I saw two backpacks in there. Wait here.
我们走
Let's go.
一起来后院玩*
* Come on along to my backyard
跳进落叶堆*
* We'll jump in a pile of leaves
带上你所有的朋友 我们一起来*
* Bring all your friends, come one and all
接着
Here you go.
另外一个警官 他出来了吗
The other police officer, did he come out?
- 没有 - 他没出来 - 没有 警官
- No. - No, he didn't. - No, Officer.
格雷
Grey?
格雷 格雷
Grey. Grey!
别这样 兄弟 快醒醒
Come on, man. You've got to wake up.
挺住 格雷
Come on, Grey.
格雷
Grey!
你一定要起来呀 伙计
It got real important that you get up, buddy!
格雷
Grey!
起来
Come on.
加油 加把劲
Come on. Come on.
伙计
Oh, man.
让我猜猜 你又有别的事要来投诉
Let me guess. You have another complaint you'd like to file.
没有投诉了 我保证
No more complaints. I promise.
听着 我从威蒂尔法学院毕业
Look, I graduated from Whittier Law School.
上的夜校 自己挣得学费
Night classes, paid my own way.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表