- I'm simply better than you. -Oh, okay.
我觉得她讲的都是废话
Look, well, I think that she is full of crap.
我暑假都会进行人♥质♥解救演习
I spent summer vacations running hostage scenarios,
我总会打败我的哥哥 成功解救人♥质♥
and I always beat my brother and saved the hostage.
我爸说我有天赋
Dad said it was a gift.
你♥爸♥不应该送你去夏令营
Dad should'a sent you to camp.
- 出了什么事 - 监狱押运车出车祸了
-What's going on? -Prison transport crashed,
里面都是来自法♥院♥的囚犯
loaded with convicts from the courthouse.
快点 拿上装备 菜鸟
Come on. Get that gear, Boot.
我们走
Let's go! Yeah...
Let's go! Yeah.
They coming for me, screaming at me, telling me to stop
I won't look back, Ma, please forgive me
All the people I forgot
I ain't tryin' to be selfish
I just want to make it out
Make a change, leave the shackles
If I stop, they gon' tackle
I don't wanna be here no more
这里发生了什么事
* Sick of all the struggles * Hey, what happened here?
一只土狼跑到车前面
A coyote ran in front of the bus.
格雷厄姆使劲打了转向 我们翻下去了
Graham swerved. We went over.
- 车上有多少人 - 20名囚犯 还有两名警卫
-How many people on board? -20 prisoners, two other guards.
- 有囚犯逃跑吗 - 应该有
- Did any prisoners get away? - I think so.
给我下去
Whoa, whoa, hey. Hey, get down there!
清点人数
Get me a head count.
- 指挥中心 这里是7L20
- Control, this is 7-L-20
- 我在车祸现场 - 我负责这个
at scene of crash. -I got this one.
我现在宣布全市范围进入战术警戒状态
I'm declaring a city-wide tactical alert.
需要大量医疗急救车 空中搜索部队
I need multiple RAs, scramble airships,
并且从堡垒和北好莱坞
and call additional units from Rampart
- 呼叫增援队伍 - 他死了
- and North Hollywood. -He's dead.
按照事发时间在十分钟前
I need a hard perimeter set around the crash --
将车祸发生地周围围起来
assume a ten minute head start.
Riding dirty with purple in my hand
Catch, catch me if you can
Speakers turnt, got the volume on 10
我在十点钟方向观察到有情况
I got something over here, 10:00.
去看看 小心点
Check it out -- be careful.
不要动
Don't move.
救护车马上就来
An ambulance is on its way.
你能说一下大致情况吗
Can you give me a sit rep?
有七个人逃跑了
Seven of them escaped.
他们拿走我的钥匙和枪
They got my keys, my gun.
他们穿过挡风玻璃逃走了
They went out through the windshield.
所有单位请注意 有七名囚犯在逃
All units, be advised seven prisoners escaped from the bus.
至少有一人有枪
At least one is armed.
坚持住 我会把你救出去的
Hang tight. We're gonna get you out of here, okay?
警♥察♥ 站住
Police. Stop!
放松 放松
Hey, take it easy. Easy. Easy.
我会帮助你的
I got you. Come on.
我会帮助你的 放松
I got you. I got you. Easy.
7A15 我需要一辆救护车
7-Adam-15, I need an RA unit immediately --
位置是车祸现场以东60码
60 yards east of the crash.
五十岁男性 伤情紧急
50-year-old male, life-threatening injuries.
好了 不要再动了 好吗 不要动了
Okay, just stop moving, all right? Stop moving.
- 我得去求救 我得去求救 - 我来了
- I gotta get help. I gotta get help. - Help is here.
我来了 我就在这里 你叫什么名字
Help is here. I'm right here. Hey, what's your name?
格雷厄姆
Uh, Graham.
格雷厄姆 我叫约翰
Graham, I'm John.
- 我会死吗 - 不不
- Am I gonna die? - No! No, come on.
不 你不会死的
No, you're not gonna die. You're --
你会没事的 好吗
You're gonna be fine, okay?
你不会有事的 你要坚持住
You're gonna be okay. You just hang on.
好吗
All right? Okay?
- 坚持一下 - 好的
-Hang on. -Okay. O-Okay.
7A19 马上到现场了
7-Adam-19, almost on site.
我们至少有七名囚犯在逃
Negative, we have at least seven fugitives
散落在周围
at large in surrounding neighborhoods.
开始网格搜索
Start a grid search,
跟7A13 18 26一起配合
coordinate with 7-Adam-13, 18, and 26.
那里
There!
7A19 正在追捕逃犯
7-Adam-19, in pursuit of fugitive suspect,
在枫叶路上向北行驶
heading North on Maple.
趴下
Down!
给我趴在地上 趴在地上
Get on your stomach! Get on your stomach!
我们走
Let's go.
快点 手放到背后
Let's go. Hands behind your back.
好好
Okay, okay.
这里是7A15 我叫的救护车到底在哪
7-Adam-15, where the hell is my ambulance?
告诉她 告诉她
Tell her -- Tell her --
告诉谁 谁
Tell who? Tell who?
- 告诉她 我爱她 - 告诉谁
- T-Tell her I love her. - Tell who?
格雷厄姆 你想让我告诉谁
Graham, who do you want me to tell?
贝丝
Beth.
好的
Okay.
诺兰在哪
Where's Nolan?
诺兰警官 请回报
Officer Nolan, report.
- 不要动 - 诺兰
-Don't move! -Nolan?
- 你还好吗 - 没事
- You okay? -Yes.
按住他
Get control of him.
都听好了
All right, listen up.
这是我们目前了解到的情况
This is what we know so far.
我们现在有七名囚犯在逃
So, we have seven fugitives at large --
六名
Six.
干得好 纠正一下
Good work. Correction --
现在有六名囚犯在逃
we have six fugitives at large.
- 五名 - 照这个速度
- Five. - At this rate,
我们晚上就可以回家吃饭了 但是
I'd say we'd be home for dinner, but I know better.
没有交通工具的逃犯速度是每小时4英里
A prisoner on foot can sustain a pace of four miles per hour.
而他们在20分钟之前就开始逃跑了
And the clock started ticking 20 minutes ago.
所以我们在一英里处设围栏
So we have a hard perimeter set up a mile out.
如果包围时间及时
If it was set up in time,
剩下就是挨家挨户
it's just a matter of going door-to-door
搜索逃犯的过程
and running these fugitives down.
如果逃犯越过我们的封锁线
If a fugitive gets past our perimeter,
这就从回收作业变成了追捕行动
this turns from a recovery operation to a manhunt.
这会让整个城市陷入危险之中
And that puts the entire city at risk.
所以毕肖普 王 米奇尔 佩勒吉
So Bishop, Wong, Mitchell, Pileggi --
你们开车守住封锁线
your shops will fall back and man the perimeter.
布拉德福德 洛佩兹 基冈和威利斯
Bradford, Lopez, Keegan, and Willis,
你们加入区域内进行网格搜索
you'll join the grid search inside the zone.
如果我们获取最新信息
Command will advise you on the identities
指挥中心会告诉你们这些逃犯的身份
of the guys you're chasing as soon as we get them,
但是目前而言 请假设他们都是极端危险的目标
but for now, assume that they are all extremely dangerous.
我们行动吧
Let's go get 'em.
这里是洛城警局
This is the Los Angeles Police Department.
为了保护您的安全 请反锁房♥门
For your own safety, we ask you to lock your doors
待在室内以应对现在发生的紧急情况
and stay inside due to an ongoing emergency.
Unless you push us there
请出示驾照和车牌
License and registration, please.
请打开后备箱
Pop the trunk, please.
诺兰警官
Officer Nolan.
好了 祝你有愉快的一天
All right, have a nice day.
你确定你还好吗
Hey, you sure you're okay?
在那个警员死的时候 他让我
Before that deputy died, he asked me
传递他的遗言 我不应该去做这件事吗
to pass along a message. Shouldn't I be doing that?
你正在做你需要做的事
You're doing exactly what you should be doing.
虽然听起来很不近人情 但是那条口信可以等
Hard as it sounds, that message can wait.
那辆车上都是重刑犯
That bus was full of hardcore felons.
绝望的人 如果我们不快点把他们逮捕归案
Desperate men. If we don't catch them quickly,
可能还会死人
somebody else could die.
好吧
All right.
先生 警方发布了室内避难的指示
Sir, there's a shelter in place order in effect.
- 我们需要你赶紧进屋 - 好的
- We need you in your house. - Okay.
蒂姆
Oh. Tim.
嘿嘿 把手
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Get your hands
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表