- 你的名字是 乔纳森·诺兰吗 - 是的
- Is your name Jonathan Nolan? - Yes.
你是不是住在1/2阿尔瓦拉多街7214号♥ F公♥寓♥
Do you live at 7214 and 1/2 Alvarado Street, apartment F?
- 目前是的 - 是或者不是 警官
- For the moment. - A simple yes or no, Officer.
不好意思 是
Sorry. Um, yes.
你的眼睛是棕色的吗
Are your eyes brown?
这个 我妈总是说
Um, well, m-my mom always says
它们是深栗色 但是
they're more of a dark chestnut, but...
- 棕色也可以 - 你有看见任何人能拿走钱吗
- Brown is fine. - Did you witness anyone taking money?
- 没有 - 你有和现金独处吗
- No. - Were you ever alone with the money?
是的 不 不是
Yes, sir. N-No... No, sir. No.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
这些 这些电线真的让我很紧张
These... These wires make me really nervous, like...
你有没有为保护另一位警官说过谎
Have you ever lied to protect another officer?
不要
No.
再问一遍
Let's try that again.
你有没有为保护另一位警官说过谎
Have you ever lied to protect a fellow officer?
有
Yes.
为了失踪的钱吗
Regarding the missing money?
不是
No, ma'am.
你为什么和他们说了焦糖布丁的事
Why did you tell them about crème br?lée?
我不知道 就很自然地说出口了
I don't know. It came up naturally.
是或不是问题
They were yes or no questions.
怎么会自然地提到焦糖布丁
How does crème br?lée come up naturally?
菜鸟们 你们都通过了测谎
Boots, you've all passed your polygraphs.
但是一切还远没有结束 回家吧
But this is far from over. Go home.
很快会有警探为后续调查联♥系♥你们
Detectives will contact you soon about follow-up interviews.
在那些钱再一次跑路之前
We got to find out what happened to that money
- 我们必须查出那些钱去了哪里 - 是
- before you hit the street again. - Yes, ma'am.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
你知道在被怀疑犯下重罪之后我想做什么吗
You know what I like to do after I've been suspected of a felony?
- 喝酒吗 - 没错 我有一冰箱的存货
- Uh, drink? - Damn straight. I got a stocked fridge.
- 有人想一起来吗 - 我去
- Anyone want to join? - I'm down.
- 露西呢 - 都快到中饭时间了
- Lucy? - Yeah, it's barely lunch,
我要利用好休息时间
and I should make use of the time off
去找房♥子
and go apartment hunting.
你没事吧
You okay?
会有什么事呢
Why would I be?
嘿
Hey.
- 我们都通过测试了 - 你是警♥察♥
- We all got cleared. - You're cops.
你们不是罪犯我们应该刮目相看吗
We supposed to be impressed you're not criminals?
- 不 不是 - 这是工作的一部分 真的
- No... No, sir. - Part of the job description, really.
钱找到之前 你们都不是完全清白的
And you won't be cleared until the money's found,
我们会尽力找到
but we'll do our best to try and find it.
你知道吗 塔莉娅是对的
You know, Talia's right.
他们抓不到是谁偷了那些钱
They don't catch who stole that money,
不管测谎结果怎么样
cops are gonna think we did it,
警♥察♥们都会觉得是我们做的
no matter what the polygraph said.
我们永远不会再被信任了
We'll never be trusted again.
你说的没错
Yeah, you're not wrong.
所以我们该怎么办
So what do we do?
嗨 露西 我和杰克森都在线
Hey, Lucy. You're on with me and Jackson.
你懂的 如果他们找不到钱 我们就完了
You know, if they don't find the money, we're screwed.
我们刚刚说到这个
We were just talking about that.
我一直在回想这件事
I keep going over it in my mind.
我只能认为在我们赶在车♥库♥之前
The only thing I can think of is that money was gone
钱就没了
long before we ever got to the garage.
- 那个人在干嘛 - 等等 什么
- What the hell is this guy doing? - Wait. What?
这辆黑色多功能车 一直跟在我车后
This black SUV... he's riding my ass.
他刚刚撞了我
He just hit me!
他看起来是想把我撞出路面
He looks like he's trying to run me off the road!
- 你在哪里 - 呃
- Where are you? - Uh,
在格里菲斯公园公路上往南开
driving south on Griffith Park Drive.
我刚过矿井路
I just passed Mineral Wells Trail.
露西
Lucy?
毕肖普 露西出事了
Bishop, Lucy's in trouble.
有人试图把她挤出道 在格里菲斯公园车道
Someone tried to drive her off the road, Griffith Park Drive.
我和杰克逊现在就赶去
Jackson and I are on our way there now.
好吧 还剩两发
Okay, two left.
安全
Clear.
手♥机♥在车里
Phone's in the car.
警员需要帮助 请求支援和飞机
Officer needs help, requesting backup and airship.
- 车上安全 - 格里菲斯公园车道
- Van's clear. - Griffith Park Drive.
请注意追查穿便装的警员
Be advised... plain-clothed officers in pursuit,
往往西北方向的树林里去了
heading northwest into the woods.
7-A-19 我们五分钟到
7-Adam-19, we're five minutes out.
你们先撑住
Hold until we get there.
哪条路
Which way?
不知道
I don't know.
看到没
You seeing that?
看到了
Yeah.
- 那边 - 你确定
- That way. - You sure?
不确定
No.
把枪放下
Drop the gun.
你们要干嘛
What do you want?
要你偷的钱
The money you stole.
等等 你和他们是一伙的
Wait. You're with La Eme?
你是洛城警署的人
And you're with the LAPD,
露西·陈警官
Officer Lucy Chen,
住在阿尔瓦拉多街 7214号♥ F栋
who lives at 7214 and 1/2 Alvarado Street, apartment F.
- 你怎么都知道 - 公♥开♥信♥息嘛
- How do you know all that? - Public records.
地址啊 警方信息啊
Addresses, police reports.
网上几乎什么都有
Damn near everything's on the net.
所以我知道是你拿走了我们的钱
So I already know that you were guarding our money.
25万不见了
And 250 G's went missing.
我知道是你偷的
And I know you're the cop that took it.
- 我什么都没偷 - 不
- I-I didn't steal anything. - No.
少来 我们搜过你家了
Please. We've seen your place.
查了你的信用记录
Ran your credit.
你需要大笔的钱
You need a serious cash infusion.
我们的钱到底哪去了
So where's our money?
我都说了 我没拿
I already told you, I don't have it.
还嘴硬
Tough girl, huh?
是啊 一开始都硬 后来就没能耐了
Well, everybody's tough at first, until they're not.
安德烈
Andres.
给她点颜色瞧瞧
Cut her up a little.
这不是钱的事 美女
This isn't about the money, chica.
25万对我们来说都不算个事
A quarter million is a rounding error on our gas budget.
主要是捎个信
This is about sending a message.
你别想偷我们的钱
You can't steal from us.
就算你是个警♥察♥
Even if you carry a badge.
- 我看到你了 - 什么
- I saw you. - What?
在我们突袭之前 你就在房♥子外面
Outside the house, right before we raided it.
你穿着这双鞋 拎着红条纹的
You were wearing those boots and carrying that duffel bag
露营包
with the red stripe.
有人向你泄露了突袭的消息
Somebody tipped you off about the raid.
你就卷走了钱
You took the money.
在我们突袭那里之前就得手了
You got in before we hit the place.
你以为没人会注意到
You thought no one would notice.
西北方向有人在我们前面开枪
Shots fired northwest from our previous.
该死
Damn it! Aah!
都让你毁了
You messed it all up.
嘿
Hey!
警♥察♥ 别动
Police! Don't move!
别动
Do not move!
待在原地
Stay on the ground!
你来
You got this?
我去找露西
I'm going after Lucy.
- 干得好 - 你有手铐吗
- Nice. - Do you have cuffs?
有 最后一副了
Yeah. Last pair.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表