剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
上一集 《黄金女郎》
On the last episode of The Golden Girls.
我在农产品柜台碰到一个人
I ran into this man at the produce counter
他邀请我今晚和他一起打网球
and he asked me to play Tennis with him tonight
但我忘了老爸的弟弟
but I forgot that Big Daddy's baby brother
我最亲最亲的亲戚 将在7点飞过来
my dearest and nearest relative is flying in at seven.
这真是进退两难
This is such a dilemma,
我到底该怎么办?
what ever am I gonna do?
哄骗桃乐茜去啊
Con Dorothy into it.
听着 我只是来帮布兰琪的忙
Now look, I only came as a favor to Blanche.
当她告诉我你有多渴望见到我
When she told me how badly you were dying to meet me...
等一下
Wait a minute.
布兰琪告诉你我很想见你吗?
Blanche told you I was dying to meet you?
我来这里的唯一原因就是
Only reason I showed up here
她告诉我你是个孤独的单身女孩
is because she told me you a lonely single gal
非常想见我
who was dying to meet me.
你有什么想法?
What do you have in mind?
为什么不让她以为我们要结婚了呢
Why don't we make her think
that you and I are gonna get married?
敬复仇
To revenge.
怎么?
Yes?
桃乐茜 你愿意嫁给我吗?
Dorothy will you marry me?
哦 卢卡斯
Oh Lucas.
哦 愿意
Oh yes.
哦 愿意 愿意 愿意 愿意!
Oh yes, yes, yes.
我不会反对你们的结合
I'm not going to oppose this union,
我要庆祝一下
I'm gonna celebrate it.
我要举杯庆祝一下
I'm gonna lift a glass to it,
我要上帝保佑
I'm gonna ask God to bless it.
桃乐茜……
Dorothy...
你真的愿意嫁给我吗?
Will you marry me for real?
真的?
For real?
真的
For real.
哦 愿意 卢卡斯
Oh yes, Lucas.
哦 是的 我答应你
Oh yes, Oh yes.
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第七季 第二十六集
两周后
太好了 还没人在家
Great, nobody's home yet.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
这是我们订婚后第一次在这房♥子里单独相处
This is the first time since we got engaged
that we've had a moment alone in this house.
可别浪费了
Well let's not waste it.
我就是喜欢看你们两个孩子接吻
I just love watching you two kids kiss.
看起来太美了
It's so beautiful to see.
他爱你 闺女 他爱你
He loves you pussy cat, he loves you.
卢克 我想让你知道
Listen Luke, I want you to know
我不觉得我失去了一个女儿
I don't feel like I'm losing a daughter.
我觉得我又有了个傻子 孩子
I feel like I'm gaining a sucker. Son.
孩子 这是从哪来的?
Son, where did that come from?
这脑袋哈
The mind, huh?
我等不及要做你的儿子了
I can't wait to be your son.
你真讨人喜欢
Aw, you are delightful.
真是个宝贝
Such a gem.
给 今晚找个女孩吧
Here, get yourself a girl tonight.
我们会理解的
We'll understand.
拜托 妈
Ma, please.
我们想独处一下
We're trying to have a private moment.
独处?跟我说独处?
Private, please. What's private?
我都给你换尿布了
I diapered you.
是啊 但你没给卢卡斯换尿布
Yeah, but you didn't diaper Lucas.
我愿意啊......
I'd like to.
啊 我说什么呢
Ah, listen to me.
我像个60岁的老人一样傻乎乎的
I'm as giddy as a 60 year old.
我很高兴你能接受妈妈
I am glad you're okay with Ma
来亚特兰大和我们一起住
coming to live with us in Atlanta.
我真的觉得没有我她会有点难过
I really think she'd be a little lost without me.
这是我的荣幸 桃乐茜
It's my pleasure, Dorothy.
我能看出来你们俩有多亲密
I can see how close the two of you are
以及你和萝丝和布兰琪的关系有多亲密
and how close you are to Rose and Blanche.
我们都从彼此身上学到了很多
We've all learned a lot from each other.
妈妈教会我生命不会因为你到了某个年龄就结束
Ma taught me life does not end
because you've reached a certain age.
因为布兰琪 我对自己的性取向更加坦然了
I've become much more comfortable
with my sexuality because of Blanche
萝丝教会了我……
and Rose has taught me...
萝丝教会了我……
Rose has taught me...
这并不重要
It's not important.
不 等等 不 我能做到
No wait, No. I can do this.
萝丝教会了我……
Rose has taught me...
别想了
Let it go.
我需要点时间处理这件事
I need some time with this.
总之 正因为她们
Anyway, because of them
我觉得我已经准备好爱你了
I feel that I'm ready to love you.
一个方结
A square knot.
萝丝教会我如何打一个方结
Rose taught me how to tie a square knot.
我很高兴有人教你做这个
Well I am glad somebody taught you how to do this.
我就是喜欢看你们俩接吻
I just love to watch you two kiss.
最后一张照片有点模糊
The last picture was a little blurry,
很难分辨谁是谁
was hard to tell who was who.
无意冒犯 孩子
No offense pussy cat.
孩子 是吧?
Pussy cat, huh?
从海军退役后就没人这么叫我了
Nobody's called me that since the Navy.
我觉得他已经够疯狂的了
You know, I think he's just nuts enough
会去参加明天的婚礼
to actually turn up at the wedding tomorrow.
你这个毛茸茸的小地精
You're a furry little gnome
我们给你喂得太多了
and we feed you too much.
哦 桃乐茜 很好 你在这
Oh Dorothy, good, you're here.
这将是我们在这里共度的最后一晚
This is going to be our final night together here.
我们想这可能是我们最后的机会说…
We thought it might be our last chance to say...
别说 不要说再见
Don't say it. Don't say goodbye.
这不是告别
This is not goodbye.
我不想把这变成一件悲伤的事
I don't wanna turn this into a sad thing.
我也不
Me neither.
我发誓我不会哭的
I promised myself I wasn't gonna cry.
我要笑了
I'm gonna laugh instead.
这对我来说很难
Well now to be honest it is a little difficult for me.
我是说 一切都发生得太快了
I mean, everything happened so fast.
天啊 你和卢卡斯 可能还没上过床
My God, you and Lucas probably haven't even slept together yet.
布兰琪 别傻了
Blanche don't be ridiculous.
我知道他是你叔叔
I mean I know he's your uncle
但你得明白我们都是成年人了
but you have to realize that we're both adults
并且有能力维持一段关心、温暖的关系
and capable of a caring, warm relationship.
性生活怎么样?
How was the sex?
太好了 我们给它起了名字
So good we named it.
我就知道你会在这里
I thought I might find you out here.
你没事吧?
You okay?
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
我只是很生桃乐茜的气
I'm just so mad at Dorothy.
她不让我们说再见
She won't let us say goodbye.
对不起 但我需要这么做
I'm sorry but I need to.
尤其是对你
Especially to you.
我明白 萝丝 但你知道吗?
I know Rose, but you know what?
桃乐茜现在不在这里
Dorothy's not here right now.
是啊 如果她在的话 她能对我们做的最坏的事是什么?
Yeah, and if she was what's the worst thing she could do to us?
她能吓到我们吗?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表