剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
You never know how they turn out.
看看你 你现在过得不错啊
Look at you. You turned out just great.
嘿 1975年对我来说是重要的一年
Hey, '75 was a big year for me.
我的成绩很差
My grades were in the toilet.
我准备退学了
I was ready to bail.
直到他们请来了一位"上帝之鞭阿提拉"的代课老师
Till they brought in "Atilla The Sub."
我喜欢这个名字
I loved that name.
我赢得了这个名字
I earned that name.
天啊 你当时真是惹毛我了
Boy, you really got on my case.
我很感激你所做的 兹博纳克夫人
I appreciate what you did, Mrs. Zbornak.
哦 别这样 提拉
Oh, please. Tilla.
我有个疯狂的主意
You know, I just had the craziest idea.
如果你能激励像我这样的游手好闲的孩子
If you can inspire goof-off kids like me,
想想你可以怎么激励我的销♥售♥队伍
think what you could do with my sales force.
你在说什么?
What're you talking about?
好吧 碰巧我需要
Well, it just so happens that I need
一个激励教练 一个老师
a motivational trainer, a teacher.
你就很完美
You'd be perfect.
兰迪·贝克 你要给我工作吗?
Randy Becker, are you offering me a job?
福利很好 薪水也很高
The benefits are pretty good, the pay's great,
你也会有健康计划 嗯…
and you'd have a health plan. Well...
我只是想看看乔对这一切有什么看法
I just have to see what Joe has to say about all of this.
哦 你……你只需要看看
Oh, you... You just have to see
乔对这一切有什么看法?
what Joe has to say about all this, huh?
这个乔 他会不会是乔妈妈?
And this Joe, would he happen to be "Jo mama"?
乔·斯图尔特 他是我的生意伙伴
Uh, Joe Stewart. He's my business partner.
哦 当然 乔妈妈是IBM的
Oh, of course. No, Joe Mama's with IBM.
你要带萝丝去拍色情照片的地方吗?
Are you going to take Rose to that dirty picture place?
是的 我只是没能及时想到去给她画像
Yep. I'm just sorry I didn't think of it
in time to have her picture painted.
我一直想坐下来画个肖像
I've always wanted to sit for a portrait.
一个艺术家可以使用他的调色板
An artist could use his palette
来展现我独特的个性
to bring out my distinctive personality,
我的南方热情
my Southern fieriness.
他可以展示我的内在美
He could showcase my inner beauty.
另外 他可以作弊 按比例画你的头
Plus, he could cheat and paint your head to scale.
我看起来怎么样?
Well, how do I look?
看看桃乐茜 准备好第一天上班了
Look at Dorothy, ready for her first day
作为一个成功的女商人
as a successful businesswoman.
搞定他们 老虎
Go get 'em, tiger.
你看起来很好 桃乐茜
You look wonderful, Dorothy,
但你不觉得那些垫肩
but don't you think those shoulder pads
让你看起来有点咄咄逼人?
make you seem a little aggressive?
我没有戴垫肩
I'm not wearing shoulder pads.
哦
Oh.
既然这样 去干掉他们吧 小老虎
Well, in that case, go get 'em, tiger.
妈妈 我一直在想
You know, Ma, I've been thinking.
自从我加薪后
Since I got a raise in salary,
你的零用钱也该涨了
you should get one in your allowance, too.
你问我为什么爱这个女人?
And you ask why I love this woman?
有人应该为此拥抱一下
Somebody deserves a hug for that.
但在那之前 先看看我到底有多爱你
But before I do, let's find out exactly how much I love you.
啊 再来点 我爱你不止于此
Ah, come on. I love you more than that.
斯坦爱你也不止于此
Stan loved you more than that.
爱 爱 爱这个女人
Love, love, love that woman.
好了 我走了 祝我好运吧
Well, I'm off. Wish me luck.
等一下 闺女 我差点忘了
Oh, wait a minute, pussycat, I almost forgot.
我帮你打包了午餐
I packed your lunch.
妈 你不用这么做的
Oh, Ma, you didn't have to do that.
我想这么做 再说 这跟你第一天上学时
I wanted to. Besides, it's the exact same lunch
-我给你准备的午餐一模一样 -噢
I packed you on your first day of school. Oh.
腊肠和一瓶酒
Salami and a thermos of wine.
记住 桃乐茜 当你今天去上班的时候 要骄傲
Remember, Dorothy, when you go to work today, be proud.
你是彼得里洛 意大利语里的意思是
You're a Petrillo, which in Italian means,
“嘿 我在休息”
"Hey, I'm on a break here."
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你拿着那东西要去哪?
Where are you going with that thing?
这是我为摄影师穿的衣服
This is what I'm wearing for the photographer.
这是件能让迈尔斯兴奋的睡衣
It's the nightgown that makes Miles, you know, hot.
也许是法兰绒的缘故
Maybe it's the, you know, flannel.
萝丝 你不明白
Rose, you don't understand.
你不能穿迈尔斯一直看到你穿的衣服
You cannot wear something that Miles sees you in all the time.
亲爱的 这可是幻想
Honey, this is fantasy.
你得打扮一下才能取悦他
You have to dress up to please him.
也许我可以帮你设计一套服装
Now, maybe I can help you come up with a costume.
他喜欢什么样的?
What's he like?
他很严肃 很保守
Well, he's serious, and conservative,
而且关心他周围的世界
and concerned about the world around him.
我知道 护士 他想要一个护士
I know, a nursie. He'd like a nursie.
下午好 先生们 我叫桃乐茜·兹博纳克
Good afternoon, gentlemen. My name is Dorothy Zbornak,
下周 我们将学习表达技巧
and for the next week we will be exploring the skills involved
以及与他人沟通的相关技能
in articulating ideas and relating them to other people.
我知道你们很多人已经很多年没上过课了
Now I realize a lot of you haven't been in a classroom in years,
但我向你保证 这和学校不一样
but I promise you, this will not be like school.
我已经为这门课读了这本书 这本书很有趣
I have already read the book for the class, which is interesting,
我也完成了所有的课堂作业
and I've also completed all the assignments for the class.
另外 这是我写的一篇特别报道
Plus, this is a special report that I have written
基于我为这门课做的额外研究
based on the extra research that I have done for the class.
我们永远也打不过你们中国人 对吧?
We're never gonna beat you people, are we?
剩下的人今天有很多内容要讲
Now the rest of us have a lot of material to cover today
如果我们不想落后的话
if we don't want to fall behind.
你不是真的要教书吧?
You're not really gonna teach, are you?
这就是我的想法
Well, that is the idea.
听着 女士 我们来这是因为我们知道该怎么做
Look, listen, lady, we're here because we know how to do our jobs.
所以他们让我们在迈阿密免费玩一周
That's why they gave us a free week in Miami.
我是说 通常我们来参加这样的研讨会
I mean, usually we come to a seminar like this
点名之后
and you check off our names
就去打高尔夫球
and we go play some golf.
你高兴 我们也高兴
You're happy, we're happy.
好了 哈里 我刚把你的名字划掉了 你可以走了
Okay, Harry, I've just checked off your name. You're free to go.
如果还有人想走 请便
If anybody else would care to go, feel free.
然而 如果你想学点什么
However, if you'd like to learn something,
那我强烈建议你留下
then I strongly suggest that you stay.
这个很好看啊
Now that's a good one.
哦 这个也不错
Oh, that's a nice one, too.
真的吗?你不觉得我暴露太多了吗?
Really? You don't think I'm showing too much skin?
萝丝 动一下你的拇指
Rose, move your thumb.
哦 看看这个
Oh, and look at this one.
这张太好看了 太美了
That's beautiful. Absolutely breathtaking.
看起来就像消声器店的日历上的照片
That looks like somethin' you'd see on a calendar
in a muffler shop.
哦 继续 你真的觉得这样给迈尔斯合适吗?
Oh, go on. Do you really think that's right for Miles?
他从没见过我的另一面
He's never seen that side of me before.
你是说那个放荡的萝丝?
You mean, the wanton Rose?
放荡的一面?一个激♥情♥的女人
The harlot? The elemental woman
渴望得到另一个激♥情♥的男人的回应?
who cries out for the fiery, passionate response of an elemental man?
你指的是那一面吗?
Is that the side you mean?
实际上 我指的是我的臀部
Actually, I meant my heinie.
迈尔斯和我做♥爱♥时总是关灯
Miles and I always make love with the lights off.
总是?
Always?
总是
Always.
除了我们从收音机里听音乐会的时候
Well, except for the time we were listening to this concert on radio.
当掌声开始时
And when the applause started,
他手都拍疯了
his Clapper went crazy.
灯开着 关着 开着 关着 开着 关着
The lights went on, off, on, off, on, off.
迈尔斯模仿老金刚
And Miles did his impression of the old King Kong,
我们笑啊笑啊
and we laughed and laughed.
所以我假装自己是哥斯拉
So I pretended I was Godzilla,
我们摔跤 浑身是汗
and we wrestled, got all sweaty.
仔细想想 那天晚上我们根本没做♥爱♥
Come to think of it, we never did make love that night.
如果你没有做♥爱♥ 那你做了什么?
If you didn't make love, what did you do?
摧毁了东京
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表