剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
And I vowed one day I would make amends.
知道吗 索菲亚 找到这份名单是个预兆
You know, Sophia, finding this list was a sign.
你必须和那个人和好
You must make things right with that man.
现在 去你的房♥间给他写一封长信
Now, go to your room and write him a long letter.
把话说清楚 亲爱的 要言无不尽
Make your words thorough, honey. Make them fearless.
不把话说完就不要停下来
Don't stop till you have said everything.
如果有必要就写个两三天
Take two or three days if you have to.
谢谢你 布兰琪 你是个好朋友
Thank you, Blanche. You're a good friend.
我真希望索菲亚是我妈妈
I just wish Sophia were my mother.
那我就可以把她送去养老院了
Then I could put her in Shady Pines.
太好了 萝丝 你在这
Oh, good, Rose, here you are.
亲爱的 听着 我已经认真考虑过了
Honey, listen, I have been giving it some serious thought,
我终于想出了一个完美的解决方案
and I have finally come up with a perfect solution
来解决你和迈尔斯之间的敏感问题
for your very sensitive problem with Miles.
-是什么?-背叛他
What? Cheat on him.
我不能背叛迈尔斯
I can't cheat on Miles.
也许这个词不太合适
Well, maybe cheat isn't quite the right word.
就当是出去玩一晚
Just think of it as one night out
和我从德州来的有钱朋友
with my rich friends from Texas.
为什么这不是背叛呢?
Well, why isn't that cheating?
因为你不会被抓到啊
'Cause you're not gonna get caught.
来嘛 萝丝 想想看
Come on, Rose. Just think about it.
在一家优雅的餐厅享用美味的晚餐
A delicious dinner at an elegant restaurant.
在晚上
At night.
你是说没有优♥惠♥券吗 布兰琪?
You mean no coupons, Blanche?
没有优♥惠♥券 萝丝
No coupons, Rose.
不戴海盗帽的厨师?
Chefs who don't wear pirate hats?
哦 我不这么认为
Oh, I don't think so.
他会支付一切费用吗?我不用给小费吗?
And he'll pay for everything? I don't have to leave the tip?
是的
That's right.
我要对迈尔斯不忠
I'm gonna cheat on Miles.
我要背叛迈尔斯
I'm gonna to cheat on Miles.
你是说我可以再喝一杯健怡可乐吗?
You mean I can have another Diet Coke?
当然可以 亲爱的
Of course you can, darlin'.
她比你说的还要迷人 布兰琪
Why, she's even more charmin' than you said, Blanche.
这样吧 服务员 来一瓶你们最好的香槟
Matter of fact, waiter, bottle of your best champagne.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
上次我喝香槟的时候
Last time I had champagne,
迈尔斯和我闯进了一个成人礼
Miles and I crashed a bar mitzvah.
顺便说一下 布兰琪 你的屁♥股♥很大
By the way, Blanche, you have a large tuchus.
意第绪语 toches 臀部
那词最好是指胸脯
That better mean bosom.
巴里 我确实觉得香槟是个好主意
Barry, I do think that champagne is a wonderful idea,
但我们是不是该回去了?
but shouldn't we make it a case?
我待会可能想泡澡
I may want to take a bath later.
好啊 如果真的要泡澡
Fair enough. But if I'm buyin' it,
我要坐在里面
I'm gonna be sittin' in it.
嘿 嗨 布兰琪
Hey, hi, Blanche.
萝丝?
Rose?
迈尔斯!
Miles!
你在这里做什么?
What're you doing here?
这也不重要 但我正准备去"活剧场"
Well, not that it matters, but I was on
my way to the "theater of the living."
我还想去买♥♥几个放了一天的泡芙
I thought I'd pop in and purchase a couple of day-old eclairs.
顺便说一句 这是我下周为你准备的晚餐
Which, incidentally, are for a dinner I'm making you next week.
但更好的问题是 什么……你在这里做什么?
But the better question is, what... What are you doing here?
和这些花♥花♥公♥子♥在一起
And with these dandies, yet.
花♥花♥公♥子♥?对一个买♥♥泡芙的人来说 这话可真难听
Dandies? Pretty tough words for somebody buying eclairs.
迈尔斯 事情不是你想的那样
Miles, it isn't what it looks like.
我是说 这不算什么啊
I mean, this has nothing to do with romance.
不算什么是什么意思?
What do you mean, it's not romantic?
萝丝 你怎么能这么做?
Oh, Rose, how could you do this?
哦 迈尔斯 哦 对不起
Oh, Miles. Oh, I'm sorry.
只是我真的很想来这家餐厅
It's just that I really wanted to come to this restaurant.
我不是故意背着你吃东西的
I didn't mean to eat behind your back.
我本来打算明晚带你去一家不错的餐厅
I was gonna take you to a lovely restaurant tomorrow night.
我知道 山姆船长暮光之夜买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
I know. Cap'n Sam's Twilight Two-For-One Special.
“一块不错的鲈鱼 土豆或米饭随你选”
"A nice piece of perch, your choice of potatoes or rice."
哦 当然 你是不是故意忘了
Oh, yeah. I see you conveniently left out
“配上一份丰盛的沙拉”
"with a generous helping of slaw."
还是说压根不想去这样的餐厅
Oh, or doesn't that serve your little smear campaign?
我对昨晚发生的事感到很抱歉
I feel so bad about what happened last night.
我可能毁了一段理想的感情 为了什么?
I may have ruined an ideal relationship, and for what?
你背叛迈尔斯是你自己的错
Well, it's your own fault for cheating on Miles.
布兰琪 这是你的主意!
Blanche, it was your idea!
你自己作死 萝丝 我说:“别被抓住”
It's the execution, Rose. I said, "Don't get caught."
我不知道该怎么办了
Well, I don't know what I'm gonna do.
我是说 如果他不回来怎么办?
I mean, what if he doesn't come back?
如果我失去了他怎么办?
What if I've lost him?
如果我变成一个孤独的老处♥女♥怎么办
What if I turn into a lonely, old spinster
再也找不到真爱了?
and never find love again?
看 加菲猫抓到了一条鱼
Look, Garfield caught a fish.
天啊 没有什么比开始新的一天更好的了
Oh, boy, there's just nothin' like startin' out the day
有一大堆鸡蛋和肉桂吐司
with a big pile of eggs and cinnamon toast.
哦 该死 差点忘了
Oh, damn, almost forgot.
老太太要吃饭了
The old lady's got to eat.
她不在这儿
She isn't here.
什么?
What?
她不在这儿 她昨晚走了
She isn't here. She left. Last night.
你不知道?
You didn't know?
不 我不知道!你说"走"是什么意思?她去哪儿了?
No, I did not know! What do you mean, "left"? Where'd she go?
西西里
Sicily.
和圭多和解
To square things with Guido.
西西里?你在说什么 西西里?
Sicily? What are you talkin' about, Sicily?
她说她跟你说过了
She said she cleared it with you.
她没有跟我说过啊
She did not clear it with me.
那把我的信♥用♥卡♥给她是不是也不太好?
Then giving her my Visa card was a bad thing?
萝丝 我们怎么才能找到她?
Rose, now how are we supposed to find her?
安吉洛
Angelo.
我给她哥哥安吉洛打电♥话♥ 他会知道她在哪的
I'll call her brother Angelo. He'll know where she is.
萝丝 这太可怕了!
Rose, this is terrible!
你觉得桃乐茜会怎么做?
What do you think Dorothy's gonna do?
还记得你丢钥匙时她是什么样子吗?
Remember what she was like when you lost her keys?
她把一棵高大的红杉连根拔起
She uprooted a mighty sequoia.
当然 另一方面
Of course, on the other hand,
她这也是浪漫之旅
she is off on a romantic cruise,
所以也许他会爱上她
so maybe he'll fall in love with her
她会高兴地回家
and she'll come home happy.
我死定了
I'm a dead woman.
哦 安吉洛
Oh, Angelo.
糖果给我的甜心
Sweets for my sweet.
花送给我的宝贝
Flowers for my flower,
事后再抽烟
and cigarettes for after.
安吉洛 你在干什么?
Angelo, what are you doing?
我可以引用你在电♥话♥里说的话吗?
May I quote what you said on the phone?
“安吉洛 我需要你
"Angelo, I need you.
“快过来 索菲亚不在这儿”
"Come over, quick. Sophia's not here."
我 我不是那个意思
I--I didn't mean it that way.
你是说我白刮了肩膀的毛吗?
Are you telling me I shaved my shoulders for nothing?
虽然这让人觉得很吸引人
As much as that does sweeten the pot,
我还是不是那个意思
I still didn't mean it that way.
我明白了 好吧 算了吧 我不需要你
I get it. Okay. Forget it. I--I don't need you.
我有过上百个女人
I've had hundreds of women.
好吧 杂♥志♥上的女人
Okay, magazines.
安吉洛 现在我们有一个真正的问题
Angelo, please. Now, we have a real problem.
索菲亚失踪了 你是我最后的希望
Sophia is missing and you are my last hope.
我已经给西西里岛失踪人口局打过电♥话♥了
I've already tried calling Sicily's Department of Missing Persons.
他们只是嘲笑我
They just laughed at me.
你给西西里岛的失踪人口局打电♥话♥了?你搞错了
You called Missing Persons in Sicily? You got it wrong.
你打电♥话♥给他们是为了让某人消失
You call them to lose somebody.
那我该怎么办呢?
Well, what should I do?
你……你知道圭多·斯皮雷利吗?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表