剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第七季 第六集
妈 我在做晚饭 你想吃点什么?
Oh, Ma, I'm making dinner. What would you like to eat?
一块肥厚的丁字牛排 玉米棒
A nice thick T-bone steak, corn on the cob,
甜点是山核桃派
and pecan pie for dessert.
现在问我哪个能嚼动
Now ask me what I can chew.
我现在要开始泡玉米片了
I'll start soaking the cornflakes now.
姑娘们 你们绝对猜不到刚才谁在打电♥话♥!
Girls, you will never guess who was just on the phone!
是真的电♥话♥ 萝丝 还是你脑袋里唱儿歌♥的声音?
The real phone, Rose, or your Farmer in the Dell phone?
哦拜托
Oh, please.
从我50岁起我脑袋里就没有儿歌♥的声音了
I haven't had a Farmer in the Dell phone since I was 50.
是谁打来的 萝丝?
Now, who called, Rose?
杰里·肯尼迪!
Jerry Kennedy!
-杰里·肯尼迪 那个新闻播音员? -啊哈
Jerry Kennedy, the newscaster? Uh-huh.
他过来拿他的日程安排
He's coming over to pick up his daily planner.
我不小心把它从公♥司♥带回家了
I took it home from work by mistake.
天啊 当我和沃尔特·克朗凯特
Boy, was I embarrassed when I showed
CBS主持人
去打手球的时候可真尴尬
up for handball with Walter Cronkite.
顺便说一句 如果你遇到沃尔特
By the way, if you ever run into Walt,
别告诉他他长得像袋鼠队长
don't tell him he looks like Captain Kangaroo.
迈阿密最有魅力的主持人要来了?
Miami's most glamorous anchorman is comin' here?
哦 我要去梳洗一下
Oh, I'm gonna go freshen up.
如果他的下半身和上半身一样好看 我可就爱上他了
If his bottom half is as good as his top half, I'm in love.
天啊 杰里来的时机对我来说正好
Boy, the timing of Jerry's visit works out perfectly for me.
两周后就是他的生日了
See, his birthday is in two weeks,
办公室里的人要给他一个惊喜
and the office is giving him a surprise roast.
所以我必须想出一两件我可以和他开玩笑的事情
So I have to come up with one or two things that I can kid him about.
他不会怪我的 因为他把我当成好朋友
I can get away with it 'cause he considers me a good friend.
那为什么不取笑他选朋友的品味呢?
Well, then why not tease him about his taste in friends?
哦 那一定是杰里了
Oh, that must be Jerry now.
记住庆祝会 我真的很想让他感到惊喜
Now, remember the roast. I really wanna nail him.
所以睁大你的眼睛看看有没有奇怪的事
So keep your eyes peeled for any oddities or quirks.
嗨 是我 斯坦
Hi. It's me, Stan.
这就很奇怪啊 奖品是什么
There's one. What do I win?
斯坦利 你想干什么?
Stanley, what do you want?
桃乐茜 我知道你还在生我破坏婚礼的气
Dorothy, I know you're still mad at me for spoiling our wedding,
但是我有一些消息 大新闻
but I've got some news. Big news.
我觉得你可能想听听
And I thought you might wanna hear about it.
我才不想听
You've misjudged me.
桃乐茜
Dorothy,
我在看心理医生
I'm seeing a psychiatrist.
我发现原来的我并不是真实的我
I've discovered that the old Stan really wasn't Stan.
只是一个努力成为每个人都以为的那个人
He was merely a Stan trying to be the Stan
that everyone thought Stan should be.
嘿 我也是这样
Hey, I've been there.
但现在 经过帮助 我正在成为一个新的斯坦
But now, with a little bit of help, I'm becoming a new Stan.
太好了
Oh, great.
我要一本《人物》杂♥志♥和一份《先驱晨报》
I'll take a People magazine and a Morning Herald.
妈 他又不是报摊
Ma, he is not a newsstand.
他是新的斯坦
He's a new Stan.
你能看到变化吗?
Then you can see the change?
我等着找钱呢 我给你的是5美元
I'm waiting for the change. That was a $5 I handed you.
斯坦 老斯坦 新斯坦
Look, Stan, old Stan, new Stan,
金玉其外败絮其中的斯坦
tastes-great-less-filling Stan.
重点是 我没兴趣
The point is, I am not interested.
祝你在治疗中好运
Good luck in therapy.
桃乐茜 我觉得你不太明白……
Dorothy, I don't think you quite get it...
我完全理解
I get it perfectly.
你去看心理医生是为了赢回我
You're going to therapy to try to win me back.
我告诉你 你是在浪费时间
And I'm telling you, you're wasting your time.
更别提每小时100美元了
Not to mention $100 an hour.
110美元 桃乐茜 这家伙留着小胡子什么的
$110, Dorothy. This guy's got the little beard and everything.
哈尔佩林医生在和我一起研究一种叫做"了结"的东西
Dr. Halperin's working with me on something called "closure."
我看医生不是为了赢回你
I'm not going there to try to win you back.
是为了忘记你
I'm going there to try to get over you.
绕过她 更省时
Go around her, it takes less time.
医生觉得如果你愿意
The doctor feels that if you would
也许你可以参加我的一两个疗程
maybe join me at a session or two,
我也许能更快地摆脱我对你的依恋
I might be able to work through my attachment that much sooner.
你觉得呢 宝贝?
What do you say, babe?
我不知道 我是说 我会…
I don't know. I mean, I'd...
我得好好考虑一下
I'd have to give it some thought.
-杰里 你好! -你好 萝丝
Jerry, hello! Hello, Rose.
对这一切我很抱歉
I'm sorry about all this.
啊 什么?没有必要感到抱歉
Ah, sorry? There's no need to be sorry.
我是个承认自己有问题的人
I'm a man who acknowledged he had a problem,
我正在跟人谈这件事 现在…
and I'm seeing somebody about it. Now...
再见 斯坦
Goodbye, Stan.
他是我们的邮递员
He's our mailman.
我们只是让他靠得太近了
We've just allowed him to get a little too close.
杰里 我想让你见见我的朋友 桃乐茜……
Jerry, I'd like you to meet my friends, Dorothy...
-你好! -你好!
How do you do? How do you do?
-还有她的母亲 索菲亚 -你好
...and her mother, Sophia. Hello.
妈 你认识我们的客人吗?
Ma, you recognize our guest?
当然认识
Of course I do.
这是我们搬来之后
The only man you've had in your
唯一一个11点后还在你卧室里的男人
bedroom after 11:00 since we moved here.
杰里 我去拿你的日程安排
Jer, I'll get your planner.
看我的 桃乐茜 他都不会知道我在打探消息
Watch this, Dorothy. He won't even know I'm fishing for info.
杰里 当我还是个小女孩的时候
You know, Jerry, uh, when I was a little girl,
我父亲也把他的日程安排放错地方了
my father misplaced his daily planner, too.
那是在我们去州博览会的路上
It was when we were on the way to the state fair.
说到州博览会 你是一个小气的人吗?
Speaking of state fairs, is it true that you're cheap?
哦 我的天哪 我们有客人
Oh, my goodness. We have company.
穿着这身旧衣服被人看见真是太尴尬了
Just so embarrassed to be seen in this old thing.
别担心 布兰琪 这件衣服遮住了大部分
Don't worry, Blanche. The dress covers most of it.
杰里 我想让你见见我的室友 布兰琪·德弗罗
Jerry, I'd like you to meet my roommate, Blanche Devereaux.
布兰琪 这是…
And, Blanche, this is...
哦 你不用告诉我
Oh, why, you don't have to tell me.
“从墨西哥湾沿岸到大西洋
"From the Gulf coast to the Atlantic,
"从礁岛到奥基弗诺基
"from the Keys to the Okeefenokee,
" 11点新闻 我是杰里·肯尼迪"
"with the 11:00 news, this is Jerry Kennedy."
真是受宠若惊
Well, I'm flattered.
从我的胃里到瓷碗里……
From the pit of my stomach to the porcelain of the bowl...
我每天都看你播报新闻 杰里
There isn't an evenin' I miss one of your broadcasts, Jerry.
我很喜欢你那篇关于流浪汉的深度报道
I just loved that in-depth location piece you did on the homeless.
哦 非常感谢
Oh, thank you very much.
我的经纪人说如果我没提他们是流浪汉
My agent said if I hadn't referred to them as bums,
我就能赢得皮博迪奖
I would have won a Peabody.
哇 杰里 你以前有没有打扮成马的样子?
Wow. So, Jer, uh, ever dress up like a horse?
目前还没有 但谢谢你的关心
Well, not so far, but I thank you for asking.
萝丝 我觉得我最好
Now, Rose, I think I just better
拿上我的日程安排走了
grab my day planner and skedaddle.
不 别着急走呀
No, you don't want to skedaddle yet.
你走之前不想留下来喝一杯吗?
Don't you want to stay and have a drink before you go?
抱歉 我从不喝完就走
Oh, sorry, I never drink and skedaddle.
再说了 我得保持清醒
Besides, I have to stay sharp.
我要和袋鼠队长玩手球
I've got a handball game with Captain Kangaroo.
哦 你个小坏蛋
Ooh, why, you devil.
你是说换个时间吗?
Are you suggesting another time?
定时间吧 我会去的
Just name it. I'll be there.
-嗯… -明天两点半 帝国酒廊
Well... Tomorrow, 2:30, the Empire Lounge.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表