剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第七季 第三集
你摇铃了吗
You rang?
我想要一块饼干
I want a cracker.
我需要再来点东西把它吞下去
I'll need something to wash it down,
再来点柠檬就好了
and a twist of lemon would be nice.
又怎么了
What is it now?
习惯了
Habit.
给我
Give me that.
听着 妈 我做了个决定
Listen, Ma, I've made a decision.
我想我们得找个护士
I think were gonna have to get a nurse
照顾你直到你康复
to take care of you until you're well.
护士?你为什么不能照顾我?
A nurse? Why can't you take care of me?
通常是我来
Normally, I would,
但我周二有个教育会议
but I have that education conference starting Tuesday.
布兰琪正忙着照顾她的孙女
And Blanche is busy with her granddaughter,
萝丝……
and Rose is...
我只是觉得应该找个护士
Well, I just think a nurse is the way to go.
我不需要护士 我完全有能力照顾好自己
I don't need a nurse. I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself.
哦 真的吗?那你为什么一直让我为你做事?
Oh, really? Then why have you been
running me ragged doing things for you?
实话吗 很让我开心啊
Honestly? It tickles me.
妈 我要雇个护士
Look, Ma, I'm hiring a nurse.
在你这个年纪 受点伤可是很严重的
At your age, we can't take any injury for granted.
都是因为你我才扭伤了脚踝
Well, it's your fault I sprained both my ankles.
妈 是你打了个喷嚏把自己从凳子上摔下来的
Ma, you were the one who sneezed and blew yourself off the stool.
如果那晚你让我坐在桌边就不会发生这种事了
It wouldn't have happened if you'd let me sit at the table that night.
妈 你知道规矩的
Look, Ma, you know the rules.
我们吃墨西哥菜时 你就要坐到那边去
When we eat Mexican food, you sit at the counter.
就这么定了 明天我会雇一个护士
Now, it's settled. I'll have a nurse here tomorrow.
让我在浮冰上漂流不是更便宜吗?
Wouldn't it be cheaper just to set me adrift on some ice floe?
如果是的话 你觉得你还会在这里吗?
If it were, do you think you'd still be here?
噢 嗨 我们回来了
Oh, hi. We're back.
哦 嗨 亲爱的 你今天做了什么?
Oh, hi, honey. And what did you do today?
姥姥带我去码头看水手们上岸
Grandma took me down to the docks to watch the sailors come in.
我还记得和我姥姥在码头度过的美好时光
I remember spending that quality wharf time with my grandma.
哦 你猜怎么着?
Oh, and guess what?
姥姥给我起了个新外号♥ 让我在海军面前叫她
Grandma gave me a new nickname to call her in front of the Navy.
叫什么?
Oh, what was that?
姐姐
Sis.
姐姐?
Sis?
嗯 她叫她的另一位祖母“姥姥”
Well, she calls her other grandmother "Grandma".
这样不容易记混
This just cuts down on the confusion.
走吧 亲爱的
Run along, darling. Run along.
姑娘们 我太担心了 你们得帮帮我
Oh, girls, I'm just so worried. You've got to help me.
我很担心梅丽莎
I'm so concerned about Melissa.
为什么?怎么了?
Why? What's wrong?
我只是觉得今天下午她玩得并不怎么开心
I'm just afraid I had a lot more fun this afternoon than she did.
我答应珍妮特 她女儿这周会玩得很开心
And I promised Janet her little girl would have fun this week.
我发誓 我不知道怎么逗她开心
I swear, I have no idea how to keep her entertained.
亲爱的 最重要的是多陪陪她
Honey, the important thing is to spend time with her.
为什么不做点你们俩都喜欢的事呢?
Why don't you do something that both of you enjoy?
你为什么不带她去看电影 去海滩?
Why don't you take her to the movies, to the beach?
你为什么不带她去宠物动物园呢?
Why don't you take her to the petting zoo?
宠物动物园?
The Petting Zoo?
桃乐茜 连我都不去那个俱乐部了
Dorothy, even I don't go to that club anymore.
姑娘们 我有个大消息
Girls, I've got big news.
我找到了我和梅丽莎可以一起做的事
I found something Melissa and I can do together.
我让她参加了迈阿密儿童选美
I have entered her in the Little Miss Miami pageant.
我们稳操胜券 不是吗?
And we're a cinch to win, aren't we?
开始吧 亲爱的
Hit it, sweetheart.
大家好 我叫梅丽莎 今年五岁
Hi, my name's Melissa, and I'm five years old.
布兰琪 她七岁了
Blanche, she's seven.
不 按布兰琪的算法就是5岁
No, that works out to be five in Blanche years.
看看这张脸 姑娘们
Look at this face, girls.
这么漂亮的孩子怎么会输呢?
How could a child this gorgeous lose?
我认为这是个好主意
I think it's a great idea.
哦 当然
Oh, sure it is,
如果你喜欢孩子们在一场嗜血的
if you like the notion of children competing
赢者通吃的比赛中竞争
in a bloodthirsty, winner-take-all contest,
在这种比赛中 外表比内在更重要
where what's on the outside is considered more important
than what's on the inside.
你输了圣奥拉夫小姐的选美比赛 是吗?
Lost the Little Miss St. Olaf pageant, did you?
连续23年就没赢过
Twenty-three years in a row.
有一次他们选了艾琳·迪特梅尔想象中的玩伴而不是我
Once they picked Eileen Ditmeyer's imaginary playmate over me.
当然 她更有才华
Well, sure, she was more talented,
但我还是觉得有点不对劲(闻老鼠)
but still, I smelled a rat.
你是说比赛有黑幕?
You mean the contest was fixed?
不 那是我的才艺 闻老鼠
No, that was my talent. Smelling rats.
布兰琪 我也不确定这是个好主意
Blanche, I'm not sure that this is a good idea, either.
我是说 选美比赛既过时又有性别歧视
I mean, beauty pageants are archaic and sexist,
更别提有辱人格了
not to mention degrading.
你输了布鲁克林小姐的比赛 是吗?
Lost the Little Miss Brooklyn contest, did you?
我练了好几个星期的长号♥!
I practiced that trombone for weeks!
妈妈坐在前排 吮吸着柠檬
And there was Ma sitting in the front row, sucking a lemon.
你只是太紧张了
Well, you were just nervous
因为你妈妈坐在第一排
because your mother was in the front row.
她是评委
She was a judge.
走吧 梅丽莎 我们还有很多事要做
Well, come along, Melissa, we have a lot of work to do
如果我们要赢的话
if we're gonna win.
但我们这周还能去看马戏 对吧?
But we can still go to the circus this week, right?
好吧 到时再看
Well, we'll see.
亲爱的 选美比赛还有几天就要开始了
Honey, the pageant is just a few days away.
你随时都可以去看马戏
You can go to that circus any old time.
你能参加多少年的选美比赛?
How many years can you enter the Little Miss contest?
显然 二十三次
Evidently, twenty-three.
至少我妈妈投了我的票
At least my mother voted for me.
啊 德法基护士 来得真及时
Ah, Nurse DeFarge, right on time.
我当然准时到了 我总是很准时
Of course I'm right on time. I'm always on time.
你知道护士迟到的后果吗?
You know what happens when a nurse is late?
人会死
People die.
好吧 那我们开始吧
Well, then, let's get the party started.
这是我朋友 萝丝·尼伦德
Uh, this is my friend, Rose Nylund.
我去叫妈妈 我肯定她很想再次认识你
I'll go get Ma. I'm sure she's anxious to get reacquainted.
那你以前就认识索菲亚了?
Oh, then you've known Sophia before?
是的 她住在几年前
Yes, she was one of the residents
我工作过的一个叫荫松的养老院
a few years ago at a place I worked called Shady Pines.
但说实话 我觉得她不会记得我了
But to tell you the truth, I don't think that she'll remember me.
妈 我相信你…
Ma, I'm sure you...
我希望这不会让你不舒服
I hope that doesn't make you uncomfortable.
妈 你在干什么?
Ma, what are you doing?
我用劲逃跑呢
I'm rolling for my life.
你雇了养老院的死亡天使
You hired the Angel of Death from Shady Pines.
妈 别傻了
Ma, don't be ridiculous.
她不是死亡天使
She is not the Angel of Death.
她是一名私人护士 有很好的推荐信
She is a private nurse with excellent references.
最后说一遍
And for the last time,
荫松养老院是一家声誉很好的养老院
Shady Pines is a very reputable rest home.
我告诉你 桃乐茜
I'm telling you, Dorothy,
他们以前会把我们的尸体预售给医学院
they used to pre-sell our bodies to medical schools.
那是个笑话 “你想上大学吗?”
That was the big joke, "How would you like to go to college?"
我的病人呢?
Now, where's my patient?
-你是说受害者吗? -妈!
Don't you mean victim? Ma!
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表