剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
我是说 就因为有人上了布兰琪的床
Well, I mean, just because a man is in Blanche's bed
并不意味着……
doesn't mean...
一个人犯了一个错误
So a guy makes one mistake.
我是说 肯定有个解释
I mean, there has to be an explanation.
亲爱的 我们为什么不问问布兰琪呢?
Honey, why don't we ask Blanche?
我不能和布兰琪说话
Oh, I can't talk to Blanche.
当我心烦意乱的时候 就干什么都不对了
When I'm upset, everything comes out wrong.
面对现实吧 桃乐茜 我没有你那么机智
Face it, Dorothy, I don't have your quick wit,
你的谈话技巧 你的…
your conversation skills, your...
你的方式…与…
Your way with... With...
遣词造句吗?
Words?
遣词造句 谢谢!
Words. Thank you.
我最后可能会叫她荡♥妇♥
I'd probably end up calling her a slut.
哦 别这样
Oh, come on.
亲爱的 荡♥妇♥这个词有点刻薄了
Honey, "slut" is a little harsh.
我是说 布兰琪没那么坏
I mean, Blanche isn't that bad.
天啊 我都走不动了
Oh, my God, I can barely walk.
不过"荡♥妇♥"这个词确实有纪录片的味道
Although "slut" does have a documentary feel to it.
你……你这个妓♥女♥!
You... You harlot!
萝丝 我腿疼是因为我用了你的健身车
Oh, Rose, I'm sore because I was using your Exercycle.
我说的是这张照片
I'm talking about this picture.
天啊 你从哪找到的?
Oh, my God, where did you find this?
哦 我太尴尬了
Oh, I'm so embarrassed.
我的头发 看起来像个头盔
My hair, it looks like a helmet.
布兰琪!
Blanche!
都是一团一团的尖尖的
It's all bunched up and pointy.
亲爱的 你得把这个烧了我看起来像火箭人
Honey, you gotta burn this. I look like the Rocketeer.
布兰琪 别管你的头发了
Blanche, forget about your hair.
和你在一起的是萝丝的丈夫
That is Rose's husband with you.
谁 查理?不 我从没见过查理
Who, Charlie? No, I never met Charlie.
你不仅见过他 你还和他上♥床♥了
You not only met him. You slept with him,
就像你跟所有人上♥床♥一样
just like you sleep with everybody.
我当然不会
I most certainly do not.
得了吧 布兰琪
Oh, come on, Blanche.
你仰面躺着的次数比…超过……
You've landed on your back more than... More than...
美国角斗士队
The American Gladiators.
你说话注意点 萝丝
You just watch your mouth, Rose.
我可能是一个善于交际的人 但我肯定很有眼光
I may be a social person, but I am certainly discerning.
眼光?
Discerning?
布兰琪 你上过的醉酒水手比…比……
Blanche, you've been under more drunken sailors than... Than...
萝丝 别把我扯进来
Oh, now, Rose, don't drag me into this.
海上厕所
A nautical toilet.
好了 够了 萝丝你太过分了
Well, that does it, Rose. Now you've just gone too far.
我不知道他是怎么进我房♥间的 但我向你保证
I don't know how he got into my room, but I can promise you,
我不跟戴婚戒的男人上♥床♥
I do not go to bed with men who wear wedding bands.
如果他取下来了呢?
What if he took it off?
我还是能看见手指上的印迹
Then I'd see the tan line.
如果他来自明尼苏达州 皮肤没有晒黑呢?
What if he was from Minnesota and had no tan?
恶
Ew!
“恶”?
"Ew"?
所以他配不上你?
So he's not good enough for you?
听着 我的查理身高187 肩膀宽阔
Listen, my Charlie was 6' 2" and broad shouldered
显然他对女人的品味和…和…
and apparently had about as much taste in women as... As...
其他选择能力有缺陷的男人一样
Other men with flawed choicing skills.
嗨妈
Hi, Ma.
啊哈!
Aha!
什么,“啊哈”?
What, "Aha"?
你没听到吧
You didn't hear that.
其实 我只是想礼貌一点
Actually, I was just trying to be polite,
但既然你提起了 就原谅你
but since you brought it up, excuse you.
妈 你没听到吧
Ma, you didn't hear that.
老实说 你听不到高频吧
Now, face it, you can't hear high frequencies.
你为什么不能坦诚面对这事?
Why can't you be honest about what's happening to you?
你为什么想让自己变得虚弱?
Why do you insist on becoming feeble?
虚弱?听着 桃乐茜
Feeble? Now, you listen, Dorothy.
我可能没有你拼字的天赋 也没有你漂浮的能力
I may not have your gift for word jumbles or your ability to float
或者你让小孩子哭的方法……
or your way of making small children weep...
-但是? -或者你屁♥股♥ 谢谢
But? Or your butt. Thank you.
但我有一样东西
But there's one thing I do have.
哦 那是什么 妈妈?
Oh, what's that, Ma?
2000股施乐的股票 我是在……
Two thousand shares of Xerox, which I bought at...
我很健康 我没事
My health. I've got my health.
听着 妈 我为你预约了今天下午两点检查
Listen, Ma, I made an appointment for you for 2:00 this afternoon.
要么你去检查一下听力
Either you go and get your hearing checked,
否则我会让你活得很痛苦
or I will make life miserable for you.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
你跟我说了一模一样的话
You said the exact same things to me
在你带我去养老院之前
before you took me to Shady...
我会准备好的
I'll go pretty up.
萝丝?
Rose?
萝丝
Rose.
别跟我说话 别想逗我开心
Don't talk to me. Don't try to cheer me up.
别烦我
Just leave me alone.
我很生气 我要一直生气下去!
I am angry, and I'm gonna stay angry!
别这样
Stop it!
桃乐茜 这说不通啊
Dorothy, it just doesn't make sense.
如果查理没和那个荡♥妇♥上♥床♥ 他为什么和她在一起?
Why was Charlie with that tramp if he didn't sleep with her?
别这么想
Now, come on.
布兰琪也许有点放荡 但她不是荡♥妇♥
Blanche might be a little loose, but she's not a tramp.
来吧给你
Okay, here they are.
我丈夫死后我约会过的所有男人的名字
The names of all the men I have dated since my husband died.
你猜怎么着 这荡♥妇♥会做记录
What do you know? The tramp keeps records.
桃乐茜 这里面大部分的男人都只是幻想
Dorothy, most of the men in these pages just fantasized
跟我上♥床♥的事
about going to bed with me.
哦 那些金星是什么意思?
Oh, what do the gold stars mean?
我玩得很开心
I had a good time.
银星是什么意思?
What do the silver stars mean?
我的金星用完了
I ran out of gold stars.
等一下
Wait a minute.
如果你没跟这里面的男人上过床
If you didn't sleep with any of the men in these journals,
那为什么封面上写着"床"
then how come it says "Bed" on the cover?
哦 那不是“床”
Oh, that doesn't say "Bed."
就在这里
Right there, it does.
哦 傻瓜 那是我名字的首字母
Oh, silly, those are my initials.
布兰琪·伊丽莎白·德弗罗
Blanche Elizabeth Devereaux.
你名字的首字母拼成“床”?
Your initials spell "Bed"?
好的 让我看看 你说八年前的春天?
Okay, let's see. You said eight years ago, spring?
从这里开始
That starts right here.
我要向你证明我不是一个来者不拒的人
I'm gonna prove to you I am not a sexually indiscriminate person.
或者她的名字不叫"床"
Or her name isn't "Bed."
等一下等一下等一下
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
上面写着你和一个旅行推销员睡过
It says right there you slept with a traveling salesman.
公平来说 她的车牌上也是这么写的
Ah, in fairness, it says that on her license plates.
我的天啊在那里“查克”
Oh, my God. There. "Chuck."
一个叫查克的旅行推销员
A traveling salesman named Chuck.
那一定是他
Well, that must be him.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
哦 萝丝 我很抱歉 我做过了
Oh, Rose, I'm so sorry. I did.
就写在这里 我一定是……
It's right there in the diary. I must have...
我肯定和你丈夫睡过了 查理
I must have slept with your husband, Charlie.
哦
Oh.
哦 有什么新闻吗?
Oh, so what's the news?
听力测试结果如何?
How'd the hearing test come out?
告诉她医生说了什么
Tell her what the doctor said.
告诉她医生…
Tell her what the doctor...
妈妈没事 好吗?
Ma's fine, okay?
然后呢?
And?
我才需要助听器 好吗?
I need a hearing aid, all right?
我去检查只是为了让她知道这没什么大不了的
I took the test just to show her there was nothing to it,
结果发现我有轻微的听力下降
and it turns out I have a slight hearing loss.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表