剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第七季 第十二集
我 索菲亚·彼得里洛 身心健康
I, Sophia Petrillo, being of sound mind and body,
谨此给我女儿
do hereby leave my daughter,
桃乐茜·兹博纳克
Dorothy Zbornak,
什么都不留
nothing.
索菲亚!
Sophia!
这是个玩笑 我在开玩笑
It's a joke. I'm kidding.
就像我说的"身心健康"
Like when I said "sound mind and body."
索菲亚 遗嘱可不是闹着玩的
Sophia, wills are no joking matter.
查理想拿牛开玩笑
Charlie tried to be funny with his
结果把一切都留给了亨丽埃塔 我们的宝贝牛
and left everything to Henrietta, our prized cow.
某个律师拿到了遗嘱
Well, some lawyer got a hold of the will
代表亨丽埃塔处理意外事件
and represented Henrietta on contingency.
然后我向她的牛陪审团陈述了我的观点
There I was presenting my side to a jury of her peers.
花了六个多月的时间才把农场拿回来
It took over six months to get the farm back.
真是个可怕的故事
What a terrible story.
我是说真的 这是一个可怕的故事
I mean it. It's a terrible story.
但你赢的时候一定松了一口气吧
But you must have been relieved when you won.
哦是的 我们用又大又厚的牛排庆祝
Oh, yeah. We celebrated with a big, thick steak.
嗨 姐♥妹♥们♥
Hi, guys.
桃乐茜 很高兴你来了 快坐下
Oh, Dorothy, I'm glad you're here. Sit down.
哦?怎么了 妈?
Oh? What is it, Ma?
你知道 孩子 我上了年纪了
As you know, my child, I'm getting on in years
我决定是时候处理我的财产了
and I've decided it's time for me to settle my estate.
财产有什么?你的丝瓜络海绵和公交卡?
What estate? Your loofah sponge and bus pass?
别忘了你父亲在殡仪馆工作时留下的四颗金牙
Don't forget the four gold teeth
when your father worked at the funeral parlor.
他叫它们“津贴”
"Perks," he called them.
这就是你的血统
That's the stock you come from.
那我是盗墓贼的后代?
I come from grave robbers?
盗墓贼 企业家
Grave robber, entrepreneur.
都差不多嘛 我们要养家糊口啊
Potato, potahto. We had a family to feed.
我讨厌那头牛
I hated that cow.
我仍然认为她不应该得到那辆车
I still don't think she should have been awarded the car.
她又没机会用
Not that she got to use it.
闭嘴吧 我和我的继承人说正事呢
Butt out. I'm having an important moment with my heir.
桃乐茜 萝丝在帮我写一份遗嘱
Dorothy, Rose is helping me make out an ironclad will.
等等 你要让萝丝当律师吗?
Wait, you're using Rose as a lawyer?
我知道我在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
每周四我都会看《洛网》
Every Thursday, I watch La Law.
那是《洛城法网》
That's L.A. Law.
我说怎么苏珊·戴伊没有法国口音
I wondered why Susan Dey didn't have a French accent.
姑娘们 我该怎么办?
Girls, what am I gonna do?
我接到一个刚从波斯湾回来的士兵的电♥话♥
I got a call from a soldier who just returned from the Persian Gulf.
别上当 布兰琪
Don't fall for it, Blanche.
萨尔直到1951年才从二战中回来
Sal didn't come home from World War II till 1951.
-他驻扎在哪里? -在阁楼上
Where was he stationed? In the attic.
妈 你跟我说他在北极
Ma, you told me he was in the arctic.
阁楼 北极 还是差不多啊
The attic, the arctic. Tomato, tomahto.
他要养家糊口
He had a family to feed.
总之 这个士兵确实参加了战争
Well, anyway, this soldier really did go to the war,
他随时都会到
and he's gonna be here any minute,
我不知道该怎么办 因为我不记得他了
and I don't know what to do 'cause I can't remember him.
他在电♥话♥里只说
All he said on the phone was that he had
他走的前一晚和我玩得很开心
a great time with me the night before he left.
哦 那肯定是…任何人
Oh, then it's got to be...anybody.
啊 你的无名战士来了
Ah, there's your unknown soldier now.
桃乐茜 你能去开门吗?
Oh, Dorothy, would you please get the door?
看看他叫什么
And find out his name.
布兰琪 你在担心什么?
Blanche, what are you so worried about?
你一见到他 就会想起来的
The minute you see him, you'll remember.
萝丝 他是站着的 而且穿着衣服
Rose, he's gonna be standin' up with his clothes on.
-他可能是……-任何人
He could be... Anybody.
求你了 桃乐茜?
Please, Dorothy?
哦 好吧
Oh, all right.
-我能来吗? -当然 妈
Can I come? Sure, Ma.
哦天哪 我们要去客厅
Oh, boy. We're going to the living room.
我们的生活没什么意义 对吧 桃乐茜?
We don't have much of a life, do we, Dorothy?
桃乐茜?桃乐茜?
Dorothy? Dorothy?
记住 对他好点
Now remember, be nice to him.
他已经一年多没做♥爱♥了
He hasn't had sex in over a year.
跟你说也白说
Look who I'm talkin' to.
你好 布兰琪在吗?
Hello, is Blanche here?
是的 她在 请问你是哪位?
Yes, she is. Uh, whom shall I say is calling?
这有点尴尬
This is kind of embarrassing.
你能告诉她美男子来了吗?
Would you mind telling her Loverboy is here?
没有什么比这更让我高兴的了
Nothing would give me greater pleasure.
布兰琪 美男子来了
Uh, Blanche, Loverboy is here.
布兰琪!
Blanche!
美男子!
Loverboy!
啥也不知道
Not a clue.
我刚下飞机 我还没回家呢
I just got off the plane. I haven't even been home yet.
-我等不及要见你了 布兰琪 -哦
I just couldn't wait to see you, Blanche. Oh.
哦 美男子 这真是太贴心了
Oh, Loverboy. That's-- That's so sweet, Loverboy.
那几个月以来 我一直在说
All those months away I kept saying,
“肯 有一位很棒的女士在家里等你”
"There's a great lady waiting for you back home, Ken."
肯!原来如此 当然了 肯
Ken! That's it. Of course, Ken.
然后肯转向我说
Then Ken would turn to me and say,
“比尔 也有一位很棒的女人在等你”
"There's a great lady waiting for you, too, Bill."
“比尔”?
"Bill"?
-比尔 他在跟你说话 对吧? -是的
Bill, he was talking to you, right? Yes.
是的 当然亲爱的 这是比尔
Yes, of course. Darlings, this is Bill.
我想比尔和我该走了
Well, I guess Bill and I should be going.
我觉得我们应该回到我们相爱的地方
I thought we should go back to that same place
where we fell in love, Blanche.
是的 太好了 那太好了
Yes, that's great. That'd be wonderful.
是的 我们会回到..那里
Yes. We'll go right back to...there.
我们就做那晚做过的事
We'll just do exactly the same things we did that night.
那是个多么美妙的夜晚啊
Oh, what a wonderful night that was.
再见 姑娘们
Bye, girls.
啥也不知道
Not a clue.
这不是很了不起吗 布兰琪?
Isn't this something, Blanche?
你相信他们给了我们同样的桌子吗?
Do you believe they gave us the same table?
他们为什么要让我们分开坐?
Well, why would they seat us separately?
跟上次一样的桌子
I mean, the same table as last time.
哦 当然了 我都傻了
Oh, of course. Silly me.
看 连椅子都是一样的
Oh, and look, even the same chairs.
布兰琪 我要坦白一件事
Blanche, I have a confession to make.
这并不容易
It's not easy.
但是那边发生了一些事我觉得你应该知道
But something happened over there
and I think you should know about it.
我确实很了解那边发生的事
Well, I did keep pretty well up with what went on over there.
我在鲍勃·霍普的特别节目里看过施瓦茨科普夫
I saw Schwarzkopf on the Bob Hope special.
诺曼·施瓦茨科普夫
1988年被任命为美国中♥央♥司令部总司令
在1991年初带领70万集结军队对抗占领科威特的伊♥拉♥克♥人
我说的是私事 布兰琪
What I'm talking about is personal, Blanche.
我知道我们说过不再找其他人
I know we said we wouldn't even look at anybody else.
但警笛响起的第一个晚上 我很害怕
But the first night the sirens went off, I got scared.
我跟一个护士聊的很开心
And there was this nurse that I talked to.
你怎么能这样 本 鲍勃 比尔?
Oh, how could you, Ben, Bob, uh, Bill?
我发誓 什么也没发生
I swear, it didn't mean a thing.
她漂亮吗?
Was she beautiful?
没有你漂亮
Not as beautiful as you.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表