剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
哦 这就像一个奇迹!她有说有笑
Oh, it's like a miracle! She's laughing and talking,
都是因为杰克
and all because of Jake.
姑娘们 我真是太感谢你们了
Oh, girls, I cannot thank you enough.
那只狗是我这辈子遇到的最好的事
That dog is the best thing that ever happened to me.
我们的英雄来了
Here comes our hero now.
他又叼了我的拖鞋
And he has my slipper again.
真是不敢相信
I do not believe this.
我把这东西♥藏♥在衣橱里三个行李箱后面
I had this thing hidden in the closet behind three suitcases.
这只狗是不是很神奇?
Isn't this dog amazing?
他什么都能找到
He can find anything.
是吗
Anything?
找个可行的民♥主♥党总统候选人 去吧!
A viable Democrat for President. Go!
你好是的 我就是
Hello. Yes, this is she.
天啊 是他们 危险边缘节目的
Oh, my God, it's them. It's Jeopardy.
我被选中了?哦 这太棒了
I did? Oh, this is wonderful.
太棒了 什么?
Wonderful. What?
是的 是的 她是我的……
Yes, yes, she's my...
她是我的室友
She's my roommate.
哦 这也是个好消息
Oh, that is fabulous news, too.
哦 当然 当然 我很乐意告诉她
Oh, sure, sure, I'll be happy to tell her.
布兰琪 你不及格
Blanche, you flunked.
桃乐茜 别告诉我你整晚都在看那些书
Dorothy, don't tell me you have been at those books all night.
嗯,……这太不健康了
Well, that... That's just downright unhealthy.
我是很累 但我必须接着看书
Please. I am exhausted, but I have to keep going.
如果我通过了试演 我就上节目了
If I get through the trial run, I'm on the show.
再说 上大学的时候 我们经常通宵达旦
Besides, in college, we used to pull all-nighters all the time.
哦 听起来太难了
Oh, that sounds so hard.
感谢上帝 我很漂亮
Thank God I was pretty.
桃乐茜 对不起 我不能考你了
Dorothy, I'm sorry, I won't be able to quiz you.
杰克和我要去哈伯德家
Jake and I are due at the Hubbards'.
但我这里有一本书可以帮你准备
But I have a book here that should help you prepare
为你的选拔赛做准备
for your Jeopardy tryout.
圣奥拉夫高中的年鉴?
The St. Olaf High School yearbook?
不谢谢你 萝丝 我想我不需要了
No. Thanks anyway, Rose, I don't think I'll be needing it.
好吧 万事通小姐
Well, okay, Miss Know-It-All.
但如果亚历克斯·特雷贝克问你哪年
But if Alex Trebek asks you what years
乌尔夫·霍夫德连续担任学生会成员
Ulf Horvald was on the student council back-to-back,
别向我哭诉
don't come crying to me.
1946年和1947年
1946 and '47.
我必须要赢
I intend to win this.
桃乐茜 睡会儿吧
Dorothy, get some sleep.
你太紧张了
You're being too intense here.
你不记得二年级的拼写比赛了吗?
Don't you remember that spelling bee in second grade?
你把所有的孩子都击败得很惨
You beat all the kids so bad
他们都没邀请你参加任何生日派对
they wouldn't invite you to any birthday parties.
妈 那跟拼字比赛没关系
Ma, that had nothing to do with the spelling bee.
孩子们只是嫉妒我
The kids were just jealous of me.
嫉妒 J-E-A……
Jealous. J-E-A...
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
再说了 妈 所有的学习都是值得的
Besides, Ma, all that studying paid off.
是啊 有回报了
Oh, yeah, paid off.
你高中就怀孕了
You got knocked up in high school.
妈 我60岁了
Ma, I am 60 years old.
你为什么每天都跟我提这件事?
Why do you have to bring this up every day of my life?
这样就不会再发生了
So it won't happen again.
波茨坦会议 1945年7月
Potsdam Conference, July, 1945.
杜鲁门也在场
Present were Truman,
斯大林 特柏克……
Stalin, Trebek...
现在 来自佛罗里达州迈阿密
And now, from Miami, Florida,
这里是危险边缘
this is Jeopardy.
让我们有请今天的选手
Let's bring out today's contestants.
首先我们有一位高中代课老师 桃乐茜·兹博纳克
First we have a substitute high school teacher, Dorothy Zbornak.
下一位 游轮事务长 查理·迪茨
Next, cruise ship purser, Charlie Dietz.
欢迎加入
Welcome aboard.
你们这些以为我没有脑子的宝贝们 我也哭了
And for all you babes who didn't think I had a mind, I cry, too.
哇 你真敏感
Wow, you are sensitive.
最后有请四届卫冕冠军
And finally, our four-time defending champion
曾获奖金高达九万二千美元 今天要创造历史记录
with $92,000, attempting today to set an all-time
《危险边缘》的奖金记录 电视助理制片人
Jeopardy earnings record, television associate producer
萝丝·尼伦德
Rose Nylund.
四次冠军?怎么得的?
Four-time champion? How?
这个女人是个白♥痴♥
This woman is an idiot.
哦 真的吗?她高中可没怀孕
Oh, really? She didn't get knocked up in high school.
现在有请《危险边缘》的主持人 亚历克斯·特雷贝克
And now, the host of Jeopardy, Alex Trebek.
谢谢你 约翰尼·吉尔伯特
Thank you, Johnny Gilbert.
谢谢大家 女士们 先生们
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.
大家好 欢迎来到我们的另一个特别节目
Hi, everyone, and welcome to another of our special programs
从佛罗里达来找你
coming to you from Florida.
大家刚刚见到了我们的三位选手
You have just met our three contestants.
他们都摩拳擦掌
They are all very eager to get underway.
这些类别是:
The categories are:
牛
Cows,
婴儿
Babes,
鸡
Chickens,
更多的婴儿
More Babes,
小鸡仔
Chicken Babes,
最后是小鸡
and finally, Baby Chickens.
萝丝 你是回归的冠军
Rose, you're the returning champion,
这就意味着你先选 开始吧
and that means you make the first selection. Off you go.
亚历克斯 你知道 我是在农村长大的
Well, Alex, as you know, I was raised in a rural community.
我很荣幸能以300美元选奶牛
I'm proud to take Cows for $300.
答案是
The answer is,
“一头还没有生下小牛的母牛”
"A young cow that has not yet born a calf."
萝丝
Rose.
-什么是小母牛? -正确
What is a heifer? You're right.
还是你选择 再选一次
Still your board. Select again.
400美元的奶牛
Cows for $400.
这次请回答
Answer this time,
"洛丽塔·杨扮演了一个天真的挤奶女工
"Loretta Young played an innocent milkmaid
在这部1947年奥斯卡获奖影片中”
"in this Oscar-winning 1947 film."
查理
Charlie.
《农场主的女儿们》是什么?
What is The Farmer's Daughter?
正确
You are right.
我以为这是另一种类型的电影
I thought it was a different kind of movie.
我选100美元的婴儿
Which brings us to Babes for $100.
婴儿
Babes, it is.
答案是 “《老黄狗》 《中国综合症》
The answer, "Old Yeller, The China Syndrome,
《真心话大冒险》查理
"Truth or Dare." Charlie.
七月小姐最喜欢的电影是什么?
What are Miss July's all-time favorite films?
你又对了
You are right once again.
我相信她已经开始玩帆板了
And I believe that she has taken up windsurfing
自从她在杂♥志♥上露面后
since her magazine appearance.
没错 阿莱克斯
That's correct, Alex.
谢谢你 约翰尼 查理?
Thank you, Johnny. Charlie?
嘿 我运气不错 我选500美元的婴儿
Hey, I'm on a roll. Give me More Babes for $500.
等一下 这太荒谬了
Wait a minute. This is ridiculous.
这不是危险边缘
This isn't Jeopardy.
这是个梦 桃乐茜 随它去吧
It's a dream, Dorothy, go along with it.
任何事情都可能在梦中发生
Anything can happen in a dream.
让我们进入双重危险边缘
So let's move on to Double Jeopardy.
这一轮难度更高的比赛的类别是
And the categories for this more difficult round of play are,
结构工程
Structural Engineering,
测光学
Photometry,
罗马法
Roman Law,
非均匀运动系统
Systems of Nonuniform Motion,
电磁现象
Electromagnetic Phenomena,
最后是胶质(口香糖)
and finally, Gum.
萝丝 你还是先选吧
Rose, once again you get to select first.
200美元的口香糖
Gum for $200.
答案是“在某些树木和植物中
The answer is, "Latin term for a colloidal carbohydrate
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表