剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第七季 第十九集
桃乐茜 你在干什么?
Dorothy, what are you doing?
我在看《惊奇发现》看那个
I'm watching Amazing Discoveries. Look at that.
这东西能把玉米粒从棒子上剥下来
The thing just shucks the corn off the cob.
就这么剥掉了
It just shucks it off.
我不能再看着你这样过一个晚上了
I cannot watch you spend one more night like this.
你跟我去锈锚酒吧
You're coming with me to the Rusty Anchor.
布兰琪 我告诉过你 我和陌生人在一起很不自在
Oh, Blanche, I told you, I am so uncomfortable with strangers.
好了 好了 别自责了
Now, now, don't blame yourself.
他们和你在一起也一样不舒服
They're just as uncomfortable with you.
这一切都源于你的自卑
It all stems from your low self-esteem.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
桃乐茜 如果你感觉好点的话
Dorothy, if you felt better about yourself
你会想出去做更多的事情
you'd want to get out and do more.
每当我有点自卑的时候 我都会这么做
I have a little exercise I do whenever my self-esteem's kind of low.
我念着自己的名字 再说三个我的优点
I say my name and then I list three positive things about myself.
我是布兰琪·德弗罗 我很漂亮
I'm Blanche Devereaux. I'm beautiful,
男人觉得我有魅力 人们都想和我做朋友
men find me desirable, and people want to be my friend.
-来吧 你试试 -哦 布兰琪
Go on now, you try. Oh, Blanche.
哦 来嘛来嘛
Oh, please. Please.
我是桃乐茜·兹博纳克 我很漂亮
I'm Dorothy Zbornak. I'm beautiful,
男人觉得我有魅力 人们都想和我做朋友
men find me desirable, and people want to be my friend.
抱歉让你困惑了 亲爱的
I'm sorry I confused you, honey.
你应该说三个专属于你的优点
You're supposed to say three positive things that apply to you.
比如你可以说 “我是桃乐茜·兹博纳克
You know, like you could say, "I'm Dorothy Zbornak.
“我很会拼写 而且我……
"I'm a good speller, and I'm...
“我做事很及时 而且……”
"I'm very prompt and, um..."
事实上 没有法律规定必须有三个
Well, actually, there's-- there's no law
that says there has to be three.
事实上 我刚想到第三个
Actually, I just thought of a third one.
我能像折断树枝一样折断朋友的脖子
I can snap a friend's neck like a twig.
来吧
There we go.
姑娘们 我们刚参加了道格·柯克帕特里克的守灵会
Oh, girls, we just went to Doug Kirkpatrick's wake.
真的太棒了
It was the greatest.
我不记得我什么时候玩得这么开心了
I can't remember when I had so much fun.
那些爱尔兰人
Those Irishmen.
他们甚至把道格的尸体放在客厅里
They even laid out Doug's body in the living room.
哦 听起来很变♥态♥
Oh, that sounds morbid.
我对此没有意见
I didn't have a problem with it
直到一个亲戚喝醉了 开始与尸体共舞
till one of the relatives got drunk and started
slow dancing with the corpse.
但即便如此 它还是令人惊讶地感动
But even then it was surprisingly touching.
说到被感动
And speaking of being touched,
今天是锈锚酒吧的啤酒之夜
it's nickel beer night at the Rusty Anchor.
我去拿我的钱包
I'm gonna get my purse,
你去换衣服 因为我们要走了
you get changed, 'cause we're goin'.
布兰琪 要是没人想跟我说话怎么办?
Oh, Blanche, what if no one there wants to talk to me?
要是没人请我跳舞怎么办?
What if nobody asks me to dance?
桃乐茜 想一想
Now, Dorothy, think,
如果有人愿意和一具尸体跳舞
if there's somebody out there who is willin' to dance with a corpse,
就有人愿意和你跳舞
there's somebody willin' to dance with you.
布兰琪 等等 等等 等等
Blanche, wait, wait, wait.
听着 也许这不是个好主意
Listen, maybe this wasn't such a good idea.
别退缩 我保证你会玩得很开心
Well, nonsense. I promise you're gonna have a good time.
等下 你要把我介绍给你的一些朋友吗?
Wait. You're going to introduce me to some of your friends?
是的 如果看到我认识的人
Yes, if see anybody I know.
布兰琪
Blanche!
嗨 大家好!
Hi, everybody!
嗨 布兰琪 生活怎么样?
Hey, Blanche. How's life?
这是一个竞争激烈的世界
Well, it's a dog-eat-dog world,
而且我没穿内♥裤♥
and I'm wearin' no underwear.
-嗨 大家好 -嗨 弗兰克
Hi, everybody. Hi, Frank.
大家来见见我最好的朋友桃乐茜
Hey, boys, I want you all to meet my best friend Dorothy.
桃乐茜 这是弗兰克 艾伦和保罗
Dorothy, this is Frank and Alan and Paul.
你好 桃乐茜 你好吗?
Hiya, Dorothy. How are you?
你们让她玩得开心点
You boys show her a good time.
我也会陪她的 但我也想好好玩一把
I would, but I want to have one myself.
你……你有点不自在 不是吗?
You're... You're a little uncomfortable, aren't you?
呃 是…
Uh, to be...
老实说 我不太喜欢
To be honest, I'm not really
来酒吧这种环境
into the bar scene.
我…我感觉你也不喜欢
I... I sense you're not either.
我想问题在于建立人与人之间的联♥系♥
I guess the problem is to make that human connection,
你知道的 用…
you know, with the...
-嗨 -嗨
Hi. Hi.
我以前没在这儿见过你
I haven't seen you here before.
我通常不来这种地方
I usually don't come to places like this.
嗯 我能理解
Well, I can understand.
很多人在酒吧里感到不自在
A lot of people feel uncomfortable in a bar.
是的 我看到了
Yes, I can see that.
嘿 你不会碰巧会唱歌♥吧?
Hey, you don't happen to sing, do you?
你凭什么认为我会唱歌♥ 或者想要唱歌♥?
What makes you think that I--I sing, or would even want to?
我是说 有些人可能会喜欢当众出丑
I mean, you know, some people might enjoy
making fools of themselves in public,
但是 呃…我唱歌♥?我…我不这么想
but, uh... Me, sing? I... I don't think so.
-你会唱歌♥ 不是吗? -会一点
You sing, don't you? A little.
太好了 来首欧文·柏林的怎么样?
Great. Uh, how about some Irving Berlin?
《蓝天》 经典曲目
Blue Skies? Always?
也许……也许改天吧
Maybe... Maybe some other time.
《我要怎么办》
What'll I Do?
我适合降D调
D flat is good for me.
曲:《What'll I Do?》 原唱:Frank Sinatra
♬我该怎么办?
♪ What'll I do?
♪…离我而去
♪ ...away
♬我很忧伤
♪ And I am blue
♬我该怎么办?
♪ What'll I do?
很好
Very nice.
♬我该怎么办
♪ What'll I do
♬我很想知道
♪ When I am wondering
♬谁在吻你
♪ Who is kissing you
♬我该怎么办?
♪ What'll I do?
你唱得很好 桃乐茜
You're very good, Dorothy.
♬我该怎么办
♪ What'll I do
♬只有一张照片
♪ With just a photograph
♬来倾诉我的烦恼?
♪ To tell my troubles to?
♬当我一个人的时候
♪ When I'm alone
♬我只梦见你
♪ With only dreams of you
♬却无法实现成真
♪ That won't come true
♬我该怎么办?
♪ What'll I do?
♬我该怎么办
♪ What'll I do
♬只有一张照片
♪ With just a photograph
♬来倾诉我的烦恼?
♪ To tell my troubles to?
♬当我一个人的时候
♪ When I'm alone
♬我只梦见你
♪ With only dreams of you
♬却无法实现成真
♪ That won't come true
♬我该怎么办?♪
♪ What'll I do? ♪
你的朋友很厉害
Your friend's pretty good.
对 对 对 我没穿胸罩
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm not wearing a bra.
哦 布兰琪 亲爱的
Oh, Blanche, honey,
我只是想再次为昨晚的事谢谢你
I just wanted to thank you again for last night.
嗯?哦 是的 那不算什么
Hmm? Oh, yeah. Sure. No problem.
你还没说我的表现怎么样
You still haven't said anything about my performance.
你是说你唱的那首小曲吗?
What, you mean that little ditty you croaked out?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表