剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
I mean, after all, he is the moderator.
他就该这样 如果不…
And the function, if not to...
闭嘴
Shut up.
对不起
Sorry.
继续英国历史
Continuing with English History,
亨利八世的第五任妻子
fifth wife of Henry VIII.
-凯瑟琳·霍华德是谁? -正确
Who was Catherine Howard? Correct.
我知道我知道…
I knew that. I knew...
我承认 第一个有点侥幸
The first one, I admit, was a bit of a fluke,
但那个我知道
but that one I knew.
好 切换到创世纪的类别
Okay, switching categories to the Book of Genesis.
医生 你肯定后悔把时间
Hey, Doc, I bet you wish you hadn't wasted
都浪费在达尔文身上了 是吧?
all that time on Darwin now, eh?
和《妥拉》《旧约》一样首五卷的另一个名字
"Along with Torah, another name for the first five books
"of the Old Testament."
什么是五旬节?
What is Pentecost?
抱歉 什么是摩西五经?
I'm sorry. What is Pentateuch?
正确
Correct.
还五旬节呢
Pentecost, please.
谁来把血止住
Somebody stop the bleeding.
闺女 给另外两个人留点余地
Pussycat, leave a few scraps for the other two nudniks.
说不准我什么时候会需要一个好的神经外科医生
You never know when I might need a good neurosurgeon.
妈 这些人又不是樗栎庸材
Ma, these people are not nudniks.
他们是杰出的、有成就的科学家
They are brilliant, accomplished scientists,
我要把他们打败
and I'm wiping the floor with them.
谢谢 选手们
Thank you, players.
该看的我都看了
I've seen all I need to.
兹博纳克女士 你的知识体系让人印象深刻
Ms. Zbornak, that was an impressive body of knowledge.
是的 不是吗?
It was, wasn't it?
听着 我希望你没有不高兴
Listen, I hope there are no hard feelings.
如果你在家就在电视上看着我
Watch me if you're at home.
好了 我们的演练到此结束
Well, that concludes our run-through.
我们会告诉一些选手去演播室的路
We'll be giving some of you directions to the studio.
没有收到通知的选手
Those of you who do not receive a flyer,
谢谢你玩这个游戏
thank you for playing the game
祝你下次好运
and better luck next time.
嗯…
Uh...
听着 我不想让任何人因此丢了工作
Listen, I don't want anybody to lose his job over this,
但我没有收到通知
but I didn't get a flyer.
我知道
I realize that.
但我很厉害 我很聪明
But I was good. I was brilliant.
"知识渊博"你自己说的
"An impressive body of knowledge," you said so yourself.
我怎么能不上呢?
How could I not be on?
好吧 如果你真想知道 兹博纳克女士 我会告诉你的
All right, if you really wanna know, Ms. Zbornak, I'll tell you.
在我们节目中 我们没有任何明星作为参赛者
On Jeopardy, we don't have any celebrity stars as contestants.
全是普通公民 他们是我们明星
Everyday citizens, those are our stars.
这些是我们的观众关心的人
Those are the people that our viewers care about,
会认同 支持
identify with, root for.
我们不相信有人会支持你
We don't believe anyone would root for you.
非常感谢你的参与
Thank you very much for coming.
他说美国不会支持我
He said America wouldn't root for me.
亲爱的 他错了
Sweetheart, he's wrong.
美国怎么能不支持你呢?
How could America not root for you?
你是这个国家的全部
You're what this country's all about.
是移♥民♥家庭里第一个上大学的女儿
The daughter of immigrants who became the first member
of her family to go to college.
你成功了
You made something of yourself.
哦 谢谢 妈妈
Oh, thanks, Ma.
直到你在后座被一个无名小卒搞大肚子
Until you got knocked up in a backseat by a nobody.
他们不想让你参加他们的生日派对
People didn't want you at their birthday parties,
他们不想让你进他们的客厅
and they don't want you in their living rooms.
我以为这能让我感觉好点
I thought this was supposed to make me feel better.
做到了啊 现在我感觉好多了
We did that. Now we're up to the part where I feel better.
来吧 我们回家吧
Come on, let's go home.
-来块糖吗 -啊见鬼去吧 妈
Life Saver? Ah, go to hell, Ma.
嗨 我是萝丝·尼伦德 你们的阳光志愿者
Hi, I'm Rose Nylund, your Sunshine volunteer.
我有杂♥志♥和报纸
I have magazines and newspapers.
哦 报纸
Oh, newspapers.
每次看到一只狗 我就会想起我的老狗杰克
Every time I see one, I think of my old dog, Jake.
当然 每次我想起他
Course, every time I think of him,
它让我想起了我的第一只狗 拉什蒂
it reminds me of my first dog, Rusty.
哦 他是最棒的
Oh, he was the best.
我是说 他太棒了
I mean, he was so good.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表