剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
Dorothy, it's all right. I'm-- I'm coming down.
布兰琪 你出来了
Blanche. You're out.
布兰琪 发生什么事了?是什么改变了你的想法?
Blanche, what happened? What changed your mind?
奶奶来了 她告诉我是时候了
Grammy came. She told me it was time.
你还好吗 亲爱的?
Are you okay, honey?
哦 是的 我们聊的非常好
Oh, yeah. We had a wonderful visit.
哦 对不起 先生 您介意我带个纪念品吗?
Oh, excuse me, sir, but do you mind if I take a souvenir?
去吧
Go ahead.
你在这里有很多美好的回忆
You got a lot of sweet memories here.
我自己也有过奶奶
I had a Grammy once, myself.
好了 伙计们 我们去庆祝我的生日吧
Okay, boys, let's go celebrate my birthday.
布兰琪 你需要点时间道别吗?
Blanche, you need a minute to say goodbye?
谢谢
Thanks.
♪……墙上的啤酒
♪ ...beer on the wall
♬墙上有三瓶啤酒
♪ Three bottles of beer on the wall
♬三瓶啤酒
♪ Three bottles of beer
♬取下一个 传给别人
♪ Take one down, pass it around
♬墙上有两瓶啤酒
♪ Two bottles of beer on the wall ♪
好了 我要去睡觉了
Well, I'm off to bed.
“两瓶啤酒”?
"Two bottles of beer"?
萝丝 你唱到两瓶啤酒就不唱了?
Rose, you get all the way to two bottles of beer and you quit?
这让你抓狂了 是不是 桃乐茜?
Just drives you nuts, doesn't it, Dorothy?
哦 回家的路上真是太棒了
Oh, what a wonderful ride home.
我打赌天空中一定有一百万颗星星
I bet there must've been a million stars up in the sky.
我要和我的朋友们一起看星空
And I got to spend it all with my friends.
好了 晚安
Well, good night.
不管那间屋子里发生了什么对她都有好处
Well, whatever happened up in that room sure did her a world of good.
什么?
Excuse me?
好吧 只是我…我从没见过她这样
Well, it's just that I've... I've never seen her like this.
她一定有一段很棒的经历
She must have had a really great experience.
布兰琪经历很棒 但你妈妈就是个疯子
Oh, Blanche has a great experience, but your mother is a nut.
妈 我从没这么说过
Ma, I never said that.
那你为什么不跟我谈白光的事?
Then why won't you talk to me about the white light?
这让我害怕 好吗?
It scares me, all right?
这让我觉得你在拥抱死亡
It makes me feel like you're embracing death,
我不想看到那样
and I don't want to see that.
我希望你能反抗它 妈
I want you to rail against it, Ma.
我说我不再害怕死亡了
I said I wasn't scared of dying anymore.
我没说我准备好去死
I didn't say I was ready to die.
桃乐茜 你不必相信这一切
Look, Dorothy, you don't have to believe all of this,
但别再试图把它从我身边夺走
but stop trying to take it away from me.
我要去睡觉了
I'm going to bed.
晚安 臭臭脸
Good night, spumoni-face.
你叫我什么?
What did you call me?
臭臭脸
Spumoni-face.
哇 我是说 我…
Wow. I mean, I...
我七岁以后就没听过了
I haven't heard that since I was seven years old.
妈 拜托 这太疯狂了
Oh, Ma, come on, this is crazy.
我可能什么时候告诉过你 只是忘了
I probably told you sometime and just forgot.
他说他为你骄傲 桃乐茜
He says he's proud of you, Dorothy.
妈 我只是不明白这一切
Ma, I just don't understand all this.
我是说 也许有很多事情我不知道
I mean, maybe there is a whole lot I don't know.
这些超自然的东西 难以置信的奇怪的东西……
Supernatural things, hard-to-believe strange things that...
这种情况确实会发生
That do happen.
可能比我们知道的还要多
Probably more than any of us knows.
我们把床单盖在头上去吓唬萝丝怎么样?
What do you say we throw a sheet over our heads and go scare Rose?
好
Right!
晚安 奶奶
Good night, Grammy.
该睡觉了 亲爱的
It's time to sleep, honey.
我们中的一些人还活着 需要美容觉
Some of us are still alive and need our beauty sleep.
安静点 奶奶!
Be quiet, Grammy!
啄木鸟?
Peckerwood?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表