剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
在这在这 对不起 闺女
Here! Here! I'm sorry, pussycat.
不会再发生了
It'll never happen again.
我真不敢相信 妈
I really can't believe this, Ma.
你应该最清楚这枚戒指的价值
You of all people should know the value of this ring.
桃乐茜 求你了 我只是想拖延时间
Dorothy, please, I was just trying to buy time.
我不能归还戒指除非我知道教皇会祝福艾格尼丝
I can't give up the ring until I know the Pope is gonna bless Agnes.
你的理由是什么并不重要
It doesn't matter what your reasons are.
妈 这戒指很重要 你不该拿走它
Ma, this ring is important, it was wrong to take it,
明天第一件事就是把它还回去
and I'm going to see that it gets back first thing tomorrow.
算了吧 布兰琪 我不去
Forget it, Blanche. I'm not going.
萝丝 怎么了?
Rose, what's the problem?
布兰琪觉得我明天应该去医院
Oh, Blanche thinks I should go to the hospital tomorrow.
如果迈尔斯没告诉我手术的事
Well, if Miles didn't tell me about the surgery,
他不就是不想让我去吗?
doesn't that mean he doesn't want me there?
抱歉 萝丝 你要犯大错了
Excuse me, Rose, you're about to make a grave mistake.
如果你需要关于男人的建议 你可以来找我
You come to me if you want advice on men.
如果你有语法问题需要帮助 就去找桃乐茜
You go to Dorothy if there's grammar you want help with.
你在那句话的末尾加了个介词来引到我身上
You ended that sentence with a preposition just to bait me.
我为什么要这么做?
What would I do that for?
听着 我知道怎么解决
Look, I know how to settle this.
让我告诉你一个激♥情♥的南方的故事
Let me tell you a story of the steamy South.
一个充满欺骗和悲剧的故事
A tale of deception and tragedy.
等一下 雷默斯叔叔
Just a second, Uncle Remus.
电影《南方之歌♥》(1946)中的角色
一位慈祥乐观的黑人叔叔讲寓言给孩子
把戒指给我 我会让教皇也祝福你
Give me the ring and I'll tell the Pope to give you a blessing, too.
妈 布兰琪在讲故事
Ma, Blanche is telling a story.
哦 对不起 继续
Oh, sorry. Go on.
-那时我19岁 -行了
I was 19. Fine.
他可能会帮你吸引一些男人啊
He might have a blessing that gets men.
妈!
Ma!
怎么啦?我以为她讲完了
What? I thought she was finished.
她只说她19岁
She just said she was 19.
看看她现在的样子
Well, look at her now.
你不觉得这是悲剧吗?
You don't call that a tragedy?
妈 这个必须要还回去 没得商量
Ma, it is going back and that's final.
说吧 布兰琪
Go ahead, Blanche.
不 气氛被毁了
No, the mood has been ruined.
我只想说 它涉及到一个男性俱乐部
Suffice it to say, it involved a men's club,
一根藤绳和一大瓶抗真菌药膏
a vine rope, and a large bottle of Absorbine Jr.
布兰琪 你怎么可能认为
Blanche, how could you possibly think
这能帮萝丝决定
that this would help Rose decide
怎么处理住院的迈尔斯呢?
what to do about Miles being ill in the hospital?
哦 布兰琪 上帝保佑你
Oh, Blanche, God bless you.
我现在了解得很清楚了
I see it all so clearly now.
我不管迈尔斯怎么做
I don't care what Miles does,
我明天就要去医院了
I'm going to be at that hospital tomorrow.
她还没穿过你的运动衫
And she still hasn't worn your sweatshirt.
谢谢
Thank you.
我照你说的给教区打了电♥话♥ 桃乐茜
I called the diocese like you told me, Dorothy.
教皇随时会来取戒指
The Pope will be here any minute to pick up the ring.
教皇要来了?
The Pope's comin' here?
这太可怕了 我要穿什么?
This is horrible. What will I wear?
我所有衣服都是让人注意到我的大胸的
I don't believe I have a thing
that doesn't call attention to my bosom.
不化妆试试
Try not wearing makeup.
妈 你真以为教皇会登门拜访吗?
Ma, do you actually think that the Pope makes house calls?
这次他会的 我在电♥话♥里说得很清楚了
He will this time. I made it crystal clear over the phone,
如果我在门廊上看不到教皇
if I don't see a Pope on the porch,
他们可以和戒指永别了
they can kiss their ring goodbye.
你忘了一件事 妈 戒指在我这
You're forgetting one thing, Ma. I have the ring.
这是我计划中的一个漏洞
That's the one hole in my plan.
妈 我知道你对你朋友的事很不安
Look, Ma, I know you're disturbed about your friend,
但是教皇来到人们的家里……
but the Pope coming to people's houses...
这样的事情是不会发生的
Things like that just don't happen.
这就是你和我的区别 闺女
That's the difference between you and me, pussycat.
我相信奇迹
I believe in miracles.
失陪
Excuse me.
教皇不喜欢等人
Popes hate to be kept waiting.
晚上好 我是为戒指来的
Good evening. I'm here about the ring.
你又不是教皇
You're not the Pope.
嗯目前还不是 但就像他们说的
Well, not yet. But like they say,
“你永远不知道什么时候会轮到你”
"You never know when the smoke will blow your way."
你不会得到戒指的
You're not getting the ring.
神父 请原谅我母亲
Father, you'll have to excuse my mother.
她对这枚戒指有一种特殊的感觉
She has a special feeling about the ring.
请拿着它走吧
Please, take it and go.
等下 我想让教皇陛下来看我的朋友
Wait. I want His Holiness to visit my friend.
她在医院里 她病了 她很害怕
She's in the hospital. She's sick and she's scared.
你的朋友叫什么名字 彼得里洛夫人?
And what is your friend's name, Mrs. Petrillo?
怎么没有奇迹?
No miracles, huh?
艾格尼丝·奥罗克
Agnes O'Rourke.
我相信你能理解教皇不能单独造访
I'm sure you'll understand that the Pontiff
cannot make individual visits,
但我可以向你保证 他们会为你的朋友祈祷的
but I can assure you a prayer will be said.
祈祷?就这些吗?
A prayer? That's it?
谢谢你 神父
Thank you, Father.
哦 妈妈 我很抱歉
Oh, Ma, I'm so sorry.
我知道你有多失望
I know how disappointed you are.
但相信我 把戒指还回去是正确的选择
But believe me, giving that ring back was the right thing to do.
我要去看迈尔斯了
I'm off to see Miles.
哦 我希望他没事
Oh, I hope he's all right.
我和你一起去 萝丝
I'll go with you, Rose.
艾格尼丝现在需要我
Agnes needs me now.
再见 桃乐茜
Goodbye, Dorothy.
如果我回家晚了 那可能意味着艾格尼丝已经死了
If I'm not home soon, that probably means Agnes is dead.
如果艾格尼丝死了 那就是你杀了她
And if Agnes is dead, you killed her.
如果你杀了她 那你就是杀人犯
And if you killed her, that makes you a murderer.
快去吧 妈
Enjoy, Ma.
迈尔斯?
Miles?
噢 我可怜的迈尔斯
Oh, my poor Miles.
萝丝?萝丝 是你吗?在这里
Rose? Rose, is that you? Over here.
听听我的小战士 他敲着天堂的门
Listen to my little soldier, knocking on heaven's door
还用他的声音逗我笑
and still throwing his voice to make me laugh.
不 萝丝 萝丝 在这儿 这..这张床
No, Rose, Rose, over here. T-T-This bed.
迈尔斯?
Miles?
迈……迈尔斯!
Mile... Miles!
亲爱的 我能问一下 你在这里做什么?
Sweetheart, may I ask, what are you doing here?
我不想让你看到我这个样子
I didn't want you to see me like this.
哦 我知道
Oh, I know.
我只是想找个机会说我爱你
I just wanted a chance to say I love you.
对了 你走后我就不会找别的男人了
Oh, and there'll be no other man after.
走后?
After?
走什么啊?我来这里是因为我的眼睛
After what? I'm here for my eyes.
谢天谢地 你不是快死了
Oh, thank God you're not going to die.
哦 别担心 我可以做你的眼睛
Oh, and don't worry, I can be your eyes.
亲爱的 我的眼睛很好
Oh, sweetheart, my eyes are fine.
我是要割眼袋
It's just the bags underneath them.
我可以做你的袋
Then I can be your bags.
萝丝 亲爱的 你不明白 我…
Rose, sweetheart, you don't understand. I'm...
我是来整容的
I'm here for cosmetic surgery.
整容?为什么?
Cosmetic surgery? Why?
因为我看起来老了 萝丝
Because I look old, Rose.
你知道在大学校园里工作是什么感觉吗?
Do you have any idea what it's like working on a college campus?
我从来没做过
Well, I've never worked on one,
但我曾经是实验室实验的对象
but I was the subject of a lab experiment once.
等等 你从来没告诉过我
Wait a minute, you never told me that.
实验后我的智商翻了一倍
They doubled my IQ.
有三天 我成了另一个爱因斯坦
For three days, I was another Einstein.
然后他们拔掉了静脉注射
Then they pulled out the IV.
注射了什么?
What was in that IV?
聪明果汁 我想
Smart juice, I guess.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表