剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
她的头不是也冻住了吗?
Didn't she have her head frozen, too?
我想没有 可怜的妈
I guess not. Poor Ma.
她没有和我们在一起
Instead of being here with us,
她一个人被关在六英尺深的黑暗冰冷的箱子里
she's all alone in some dark, cold box six feet under.
对不起 我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
桃乐茜 抬起头来 姿势很重要
Dorothy, chin up. Posture's important.
天啊 她还活着!
God, she's alive!
对了 桃乐茜 我把你掉进猩猩坑的录像
By the way, Dorothy, I sold that video of you falling
卖♥♥给了美国最搞笑家庭录像节目
into the gorilla pit to America's Funniest Home Videos.
-妈 你怎么能这样? -我赢了!
Ma, how could you? I won!
当然 更有趣的是他们添加了音效
Of course, it was a lot funnier when they added the sound effects.
砰 砰 砰 砰 砰 砰!
Boink, boink, boink, boink, doink!
妈 你怎么还活着?你现在肯定200岁了
Ma, how can you still be alive? You have to be 200 by now.
不 我很久以前就死了 我把头冻住了
No, I died a long time ago. I had my head frozen.
是啊 但你怎么这么快就找到身体的?
Yeah, but how did you get a body so fast?
你没给小费吗?
You didn't tip the guy?
至少这证明了他们能做到
Well, at least that proves they can do it.
你喜欢你的新身体吗 索菲亚?
How do you like your new body, Sophia?
爱死它了
Love it.
我有25岁的身材 我很幸运
I've got the body of a 25-year-old, and I'm in luck.
现在流行的是年轻的身体和年老的脑袋
The in thing now is young bodies with old heads.
萝丝 这太差劲了 简直垃圾
Rose, this stinks. This really stinks.
都是我的错
Oh, it's all my fault.
如果我没有让你们答应
If I hadn't made you promise,
这样的事就不会发生了
this never would have happened.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm sorry I'm sorry.
桃乐茜 她在说话
Dorothy, she's talking.
-我很抱歉 -什么事 萝丝?
I'm sorry. What is it, Rose?
我很抱歉我死了
I'm sorry I died.
哦不 萝丝 你没有
Oh. No, Rose, you didn't.
亲爱的 我们都在这里 妈 布兰琪 我
And honey, we're all here. Ma, Blanche, me.
姑娘们 我做了个很棒的梦
Oh, girls, I had the most wonderful dream.
索菲亚 你拥有25岁的身材
Sophia, you had the body of a 25 year old.
布兰琪 你直到92岁还在做♥爱♥
And Blanche, you were having sex til you were 92.
桃乐茜 你..
And Dorothy, you--
你遇到了一个对你欲罢不能的人
Well, you met somebody who couldn't keep his hands off you.
也许我们该让你休息一下 亲爱的
Maybe we ought to let you rest, honey.
哦 别走 看到你们在这里让我知道我还活着
Oh, don't go. Seeing you all here makes me know I'm alive.
-这是一个奇迹 -哦 是的 它是
It's a miracle. Oh, yes, it is.
桃乐茜终于遇到了一个人
Dorothy finally met somebody.
准备好了吗?我刚听到萝丝和克里斯汀停车了
Are you ready? I just heard Rose and Kirsten pull up.
哦!哦 我们躲起来吧
Oh! Oh, let's hide.
等下
Wait. Wait.
你真的认为这是个好主意吗
Do you really think it's such a great idea
对刚做过心脏手术的人♥大♥喊惊喜?
to scream surprise at someone who just had heart surgery?
惊喜
Surprise.
为谁?
For who?
为你
For you.
亲爱的 你感觉怎么样?
Oh, honey, how are you feeling?
哦 我没事
Oh, I'm fine.
我们只是很高兴你能回来
Oh, We're just so glad to have you back.
能回来真是太好了
Oh, it's so good to be back.
没有你们我做不到 索菲亚在哪儿?
I couldn't have done it without you. Where's Sophia?
她在厨房♥ 亲爱的
She's in the kitchen, sweetheart.
她给你准备了一个小惊喜
She has a little surprise for you.
哦 太棒了
Oh, great.
嘿 看谁回来了
Hey, look who's back.
哦 不!
Oh, no!
怎么 你以前从没掉过刀吗?
What, you never dropped a knife before?
-欢迎回来 宝贝! -哦 亲爱的
Welcome back, baby! Oh, sweetie.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表