剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
and eat a boring dinner, and tell each other a couple of boring stories,
然后回到你们无聊的生活中去
and then get back to your boring lives.
没有造成伤害
No harm done.
但不知何故 以某种方式
But somehow, some way,
你们似乎很喜欢对方
you seem to have taken a liking to each other.
你相信你们注定要在一起
You believe you were meant to be together.
让我告诉你我看到了什么
Well, let me tell you what I see.
我看到了…
I see...
我看到了奇迹
I see a miracle.
我看到的是两个不敢伸出手的人
I see two people who've been afraid to reach out,
害怕迈出真正感情的第一步
afraid to take that first step toward real feeling.
两个人凝视着对方的眼睛
Two people gazing into each other's eyes
分享彼此的担忧
and sharing each other's concerns,
关心彼此的幸福
caring about each other's happiness.
我看到两个相爱的人
I see two people in love.
我想挑拨你们的关系
I was tryin' to drive a wedge between you
因为我不想孤独一人
because I didn't want to be left alone,
但我现在觉得很惭愧
but I'm ashamed of that now.
所以我不会反对你们的结合
So I'm not going to oppose this union.
我要庆祝一下
I'm gonna celebrate it.
我要举杯庆祝一下
I'm gonna lift a glass to it.
我要上帝保佑
I'm gonna ask God to bless it.
卢卡斯 桃乐茜
Lucas, Dorothy,
从我的心底里 恭喜你们
from the bottom of my heart, congratulations.
我爱你们两个
I love you both.
布兰琪 有些事我必须说
Uh, Blanche, there is something I must say.
桃乐茜……
Dorothy...
桃乐茜
Dorothy,
你真的愿意嫁给我吗?
will you marry me for real?
真的吗?
For real?
真的
For real.
哦 愿意 卢卡斯
Oh, yes, Lucas.
哦 是的 我答应你
Oh, yes, oh, yes.
是我中风了 还是他们已经这么做了?
Is it my stroke or did they do this already?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表